Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: South Manchester?  (Read 1596 times)

Offline Cosmo81

Hey,

In two or three minds - young and curvy - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

or someone a little more - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

... a little more clueless looking? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

or a guaranteed  hot body - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Or finally one of the fine establishments around the Didsbury, Northenden, Burnage area?

Kama Sutra (Tanya/Skye) - Ladybirds (Jordan/Coral) - Galaxy? 

Which is the right choice?  Looking forward for the feedback to enjoy the coming weekend of work...

Offline xxlmuscles

I've had Sexy Hot Barbie from Stockport. Good, like her A Levels. Not seen any of the others.

Offline rovingman

Seen Barbie a couple times... top lady.

Seen Janine once...she was good but a fraction older than my tastes like... I had a great session with her though

Coral at ladybirds is my favorite at ladybirds.. the website pictures are old.. she's back to her proper hair color..brunette
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 11:29:42 am by rovingman »

Offline NigelF

Hey,

In two or three minds - young and curvy - External Link/Members Only

or someone a little more - External Link/Members Only

... a little more clueless looking? External Link/Members Only

or a guaranteed  hot body - External Link/Members Only

Or finally one of the fine establishments around the Didsbury, Northenden, Burnage area?

Kama Sutra (Tanya/Skye) - Ladybirds (Jordan/Coral) - Galaxy? 

Which is the right choice?  Looking forward for the feedback to enjoy the coming weekend of work...

I wouldn't call that Maddie a "guaranteed hot body" - she's 49! At best her photos are flattering but fairly recent. I'd be very surprised if she wasn't disappointing body-wise.

At any rate, I have seen Skye at KSG and she was definitely good (search Skye KSG for my review). I found my two experiences at Ladybirds to be poor (although it was only night shifts). Generally, Sandy's have good quality girls.

Offline NigelF

Seen Barbie a couple times... top lady.

Seen Janine once...she was good but a fraction older than my tastes like... I had a great session with her though

Coral at ladybirds is my favorite at ladybirds.. the website pictures are old.. she's back to her proper hair color..brunette

Does Coral actually still work there? The website never seems to get updated and she's never been there when I've phoned up (only a few times though).

Offline Robert44

At any rate, I have seen Skye at KSG and she was definitely good (search Skye KSG for my review). I found my two experiences at Ladybirds to be poor (although it was only night shifts). Generally, Sandy's have good quality girls.

I saw Skye last week and she was good. Been into Ladybirds twice and always walked away without seeing anyone, waiting area seems scruffy, never been anyone I fancied. Always walk down the road to Sandys and then there is a fantastic selection.

Offline rovingman

Does Coral actually still work there? The website never seems to get updated and she's never been there when I've phoned up (only a few times though).
She's still there... couldn't tell you which nights......but I go in randomly and if she's there...I get in there.

Offline NigelF

She's still there... couldn't tell you which nights......but I go in randomly and if she's there...I get in there.

Cheers. I was gonna ask you for a little more detail but I checked your reviews and you've already done one of Coral (I take it you wouldn't particularly add anything having seen her a few times). In fact it was your review which prompted me to pick up the phone to Ladybirds in the first place! Not that I'm blaming you of course, it was totally my fault I didn't stick to Coral and try another day! If anything I blame the rota being out of date, I mean it really is poor form to not bother updating it at all.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 09:25:35 pm by NigelF »

Offline rovingman

Cheers. I was gonna ask you for a little more detail but I checked your reviews and you've already done one of Coral (I take it you wouldn't particularly add anything having seen her a few times). In fact it was your review which prompted me to pick up the phone to Ladybirds in the first place! Not that I'm blaming you of course, it was totally my fault I didn't stick to Coral and try another day! If anything I blame the rota being out of date, I mean it really is poor form to not bother updating it at all.

lol. .. glad  the review  got  you  exploring . ....that's  punting  for  you . ..hit and miss affair .

There's  a few  times  I been  to ladybirds  and just walked  if I didn't  fancy  the girls.