Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy angelina - Bristol  (Read 1943 times)

57 review(s) for      SEXY ANGELINA  (50 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Bingobango

:thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

I'm sure most of you are aware of if not familiar with this young lady...

Petite, attractive an somewhat of a goer.

I booked an hour incall a few days in advance, Coms where good address given well in advance.

Door opened by a pretty dark haired girl, tight fitting black dress and monster heels.
Offered a shower and use of the bathroom, asked to wash my hands in hot water as it was cold outside... Obviously not enough due to the shriek that accompanied me grabbing her tight little ass!

Enquired about anal and advised of the cost and asked how big I was, uhhhh average I guess so she says we'll see and puts the extra cash to one side seperate -a nice touch I thought.

She stripped me down and proceeded with a nice blowjob, I had to stop her after a few minutes before I embarrassed myself early on. Slipped off her flimsy panties and had a good play with her pussy, she is very receptive and Definately enjoyed herself! She then returned her attention to my cock, more owo, my only critique of the whole visit was that once or twice it came close to being a little toothy, her deep throat is exceptional however. Some ball licking, handwork and I advise her I'm going to cum, she smiles, pokes her tongue out and sucks and wanks me till I blow into her mouth, she dribbles a little then excuses herself to the bathroom to dispose of the rest.

A short but actually rather good massage then on to round 2....

She goes back to sucking me and I'm hard alarmingly quickly, I suggest 69 and she spins around to sit on my face. She has a pretty puffy little pussy and gets nice and wet, she starts riding my face and I slip my tongue into her ass which she seems to like. Condom on and she asks what I like, everything, so she straddles me and slides her surprisingly tight pussy down my shaft and start to ride, a nice pace and some grinding thrown in, I flip her over for some legs up missionary and she squeezes her ass around my cock making her pussy even tighter, into doggy then she asks if I want to play in her ass, which I do. She eases my cock into her tight little back door and starts to bounce on it. Probably the best anal I've ever had! Back into her pussy for some really deep fucking then she lies flat on her stomach whilst I carry on pounding.. She suddenly realises we've lost track of time checks her phone and tells me we've over run, oh shit thinks I but she just asks me to fuck her some more but come quick. She's on her back and guides me back into her ass, this is even better than in doggy but she can't take it for too long so finish up fucking her pussy really hard until I tell her I want to come on her face, no hesitation she kneels infront of we and I finish up with a load all up the side of her pretty face.

Offered a shower again and then on my way.....sure to return another day.

Artist101

Good review. Sounds like you had fun, good to hear Angelina is still giving a great service. If I have another punt I reckon it'll be with her again cos the first one was stunning!

Asian Hunter

Where roughly is this WG based in Bristol? She is top end of the budget range. But keep reading good reviews about her. So may pay a visit soon.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Roth

Please add in the location in your next review.  Helps other punters see at a glance where the prossie is if they don't know her. :thumbsup:

But nice review Bingobango. :drinks: She is a breathtaking punt. :yahoo: :rose: :yahoo:

Belisknor

Nice review !!! She's the best I have seen for sure if only all girls were as good.

Offline mrdiamond77

Agree with Belisknor.  Angelina is the best girl I have been with.

Bingobango

Sorry guys, the location and venue weren't really at the forefront of my thinking. But both were good and discreet, and yes thanks boo, near the hippodrome walkable from the station.