Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly Swedish - Manchester  (Read 1238 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NigelF

She's very well reviewed on here but the last review was a few months ago, so more confirmation doesn't hurt.

Link: External Link/Members Only
Location: Fairly central Manchester, as her profile states - near the Marble Arch Pub. Nice modern flat (with, as mentioned in a previous review, CIA level keypad security). Comms good and very quick replies.
Looks: Very accurate pictures and as with most people, looks a bit better in real life. If you like her pics, you'll like her. Small but cute tits, nice juicy arse.
Services: Excellent. When you walk she actually looks like she's pleased to see you, now of course it's mainly my wallet that she's happy to see but considering relatively few WG's are like this, it's still nice. Straight into proper DFK, let's you be the boss and does things with enthusiasm. Allows fingering, RO, rimming and responds well. Great shag, when she was on top she went real slow, as if she just wanted my dick inside her rather than to get me to cum as quickly as possible. Maybe she just couldn't be arsed moving much, nonetheless the grind was good. Lots of DFK throughout and not afraid of quite a bit of eye contact.
Overall: 9.5/10

There's no new info here - just confirming that she's a cracking punt. Actually I will add one piece of info (just my opinion) and it's that she talks rather fast and can be a little difficult to understand although my hearing's not what it used to be and her English is great so that was probably a waste of a sentence.

Online frankc

She's very well reviewed on here but the last review was a few months ago, so more confirmation doesn't hurt.

Link: External Link/Members Only
Location: Fairly central Manchester, as her profile states - near the Marble Arch Pub. Nice modern flat (with, as mentioned in a previous review, CIA level keypad security). Comms good and very quick replies.
Looks: Very accurate pictures and as with most people, looks a bit better in real life. If you like her pics, you'll like her. Small but cute tits, nice juicy arse.
Services: Excellent. When you walk she actually looks like she's pleased to see you, now of course it's mainly my wallet that she's happy to see but considering relatively few WG's are like this, it's still nice. Straight into proper DFK, let's you be the boss and does things with enthusiasm. Allows fingering, RO, rimming and responds well. Great shag, when she was on top she went real slow, as if she just wanted my dick inside her rather than to get me to cum as quickly as possible. Maybe she just couldn't be arsed moving much, nonetheless the grind was good. Lots of DFK throughout and not afraid of quite a bit of eye contact.
Overall: 9.5/10

There's no new info here - just confirming that she's a cracking punt. Actually I will add one piece of info (just my opinion) and it's that she talks rather fast and can be a little difficult to understand although my hearing's not what it used to be and her English is great so that was probably a waste of a sentence.

One of my regulars....always get a great service and she's GVFM... :thumbsup:

Online Titi

One of my regulars....always get a great service and she's GVFM... :thumbsup:

Also one of my regulars and can't fault her service as well. Love her physique as well with curves in the right places.

Online frankc

Also one of my regulars and can't fault her service as well. Love her physique as well with curves in the right places.

May cross on the landing one of these days... :D

Online Titi