Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Playboy Christina - Old Street  (Read 1500 times)

7 review(s) for Tannya.HOT (1 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline user1437

External Link/Members Only

I was nearby and was looking for a quick punt. Was stupid enough to not look for reviews on here and called Christina.

Comms: good, quick and efficient

Place: in a hotel near old street, clean but that bed was WAY too soft for action

The girl: well, wow. Exactly what I was expecting. That bimbo style, her pics are on point although I thought her boobs looked bigger in person. Great looks, and she's actually quite short, somehow I was expecting a taller one from the pics.

Paid £50 for a 15 min quickie

The meet : eh. She undressed herself, let me undress myself (the Romanian special! ), and she jumped on bed waiting for me, no foreplay, nothing. Her English is average so we couldn't really chat.

She wanted to put the condom on immediately while I wasn't even hard, so I buried my head in her artificial boobs instead. I quite liked it although she was responsive in a fake way and looked like she wanted the tit play to be done asap. Put the condom on for OW which was quite unremarkable. Mechanic up-down movement, no dt, and it lasted about 30 seconds before she asked me what position I wanted. We started with doggy which was the better one as she is quite a view from behind! We then went for mish with her legs on my shoulders which felt great as well. I then asked her to go on top to which she answered "yes but you need to cum now baby". Wtf? I was literally 5 minutes in if not less. Went for CG and boy that was disappointing. She just stayed motionless waiting for me to do everything. Wouldn't even ride or bounce. She was just basically kneeling and letting me do my thing. CG being my favorite position, I was really disappointed. I tried to drag her towards me to at least feel her body but she seemed reluctant and asked again "when you cum baby? "

Well damn. For how incredibly hot she is, CG absolutely didn't get me excited which is quite an achievement - I've had punts where I genuinely couldn't last more than a minute in CG. I asked her to finish me with a hand job and she looked very reluctant, saying again "you have to cum now baby". She started a very low effort hj and even told me "you need to help me" putting my hand on!!! I mean come on. You're hot enough that literally a little motion while I'm feeling your body would make me cum and you manage to fail that? I dragged her so I could bury my face in her boobs while wanking myself and finished myself.

What a wasted £50! I actually can't believe I couldn't get off to such a hot girl to be honest. Goes to show how shit her effort was! I left the hotel and realized that I literally arrived in front of the hotel 10 minutes earlier. Which basically means my punt was probably around 5 minutes while she was constantly rushing me!!

All in all:

Pros:
- Stunning looks
- Doggy was quite worth it

Cons:
- absolutely zero effort
- doesn't fk nor allow kisses on the neck
- ultimate clock watcher trying to rush every part of the punt

I didn't think it was possible to be disappointed by a hot girl for just a 15 min punt. Well Christina, you made it happen, so I guess you at least have a record to talk about

Online The_Don

Cons:
- absolutely zero effort
- doesn't fk nor allow kisses on the neck
- ultimate clock watcher trying to rush every part of the punt

Thanks for the warning via this review!

I didn't think it was possible to be disappointed by a hot girl for just a 15 min punt. Well Christina, you made it happen, so I guess you at least have a record to talk about

I rank service and attitude above looks and body type.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

She's starting to build up the Neg. ratings  :mad: Sorry to hear your booking was so poor . She has a great look even if it is a surgerized   :scare: and the ££££ seemed to be good value but then £10.00 spent on a bad punt is not even good value   :hi:

Offline claretandblue

She might be fit but that sort of service is only going to leave the punter feeling one way at the end - shit

Offline webpunter

For such a smokin burd what a disappointment.  Just based on the looks i'd have been sorely tempted.  But not with the way she is.  Does nuffink for me - 'you cum now baby' stuff.  UKP @ its finest - HL remains @ the same number.  Thanks OP

Offline backofthenet

this is my favourite

Q. Is it really you on the photos ???   A. YES . I'm 100% Roxanne

Offline Gynaemyte

"rogger" from ukpunting was obviously not impressed either.

Offline webpunter

:lol:    You don't have to put on the red light   Those days are over    You don't have to sell your body to the night

this is my favourite
Q. Is it really you on the photos ???   A. YES . I'm 100% Roxanne

Offline Belgarion

There's a gang of then operating near Aldgate and Canary Wharf

Avoid like the plague. List of them on here;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113612.msg1327437#msg1327437

Always check here before going ahead so you can adequately prepare yourself