Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet sexy Amy - Sheffield, England  (Read 2689 times)

16 review(s) for Sweet sexy Amy (3 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]
8 review(s) for independent amy (3 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Ali Katt]

Offline TomBaker

I had a great half hour with Amy. I fancied a quick shag and the pics on Adult Work looked like she would do it for me. Also “on special” at £40.

External Link/Members Only

I few nasty things have been said on here about Amy … About her face …  But, as my old grandad used to say, “Tha dunt need t’look at mantle piece when tha’s poking t’fire, lad.” But ... For me, no problems here, anyway ... :)

Very easy to find the venue. In an outer suburb of Sheffield. Very easy parking arrangements on Amy’s street. No privacy/neighbour issues for me, although some punters may want to park elsewhere and then just nip down the road to the house. On arrival, Amy showed me directly upstairs to a very clean, very spacious, comfortable bedroom with a big bed. I can’t tell you about the shower arrangements because I didn’t need one at the beginning, and didn’t want one at the end.

Amy is slim and sexy with a youthful body. She has very soft, pale skin. She’s very clean and smelled great. Very beautiful pale green eyes; naturally blond, soft, shoulder-length hair. I didn’t notice that she was wearing any make up; I prefer the natural look, so this was good. Her body is her outstanding feature, and when we were in doggy, I enjoyed putting my hands around her tiny waist. Amy has nice, perky tits and sensitive nipples. Her AW stats and pics look accurate to me.

She has a straightforward attitude and asked me what I wanted. She clearly wants to please. She’s very easy to talk to and is friendly and chatty (but not overly so).

Amy was wearing just some sexy, black, fine-mesh knickers, and some heels. She walked up the stairs in front of me and I had a good chance to look at her sexy little body. I got naked, she kicked off her high heels. I lay on the bed and she asked me what kind of massage I’d like. I replied, “Just lie on the bed with me.”

I became incredibly hard, immediately! The fastest I’ve ever known! I put Amy on her back to look at her and asked her to play with herself. Wow. She gently worked on her nipples and pussy before pulling off her knickers. I bit of DATY … She tasted just great!

I really was ready to enter her, so it was condom time, and I eased myself onto Amy in mish. She pulled me into her with her legs; she felt so warm and soft. I lovely, tight pussy. And I kissed her as we fucked. Fantastic. What followed was a variety of play, including a cbj, doggy more DATY in 69.

So, £40 for half an hour … Bargain.

Offline danno2

I have Amy on my radar too, especially with the £40 for 30 mins. Think I may have to indulge.
What Area in Sheffield is it? See if its easy for me to get to

Offline One Eyed Snake

It would put me off knowing her boyfriend was in room below.

Offline stevedave

Is he? I don't see that mentioned, have I missed something? Entirely possible at this time of the morning!

It'd just make me fuck her harder and louder, put on a right show for him  :lol: :lol:

Obviously not, if I know her fellas there I'd definitely think twice!

Offline catweazle

I don't see that either. Where has this come from?

Offline BP96

If the boyfriend is John ex Bluebelles owner then its not an issue, great lad.

Offline One Eyed Snake

If the boyfriend is John ex Bluebelles owner then its not an issue, great lad.
Might be a great lad, in fact he is a nice bloke but to Podge a girl knowing her fellow is in house is Totaly off putting for me.

Offline BP96

Might be a great lad, in fact he is a nice bloke but to Podge a girl knowing her fellow is in house is Totaly off putting for me.

What if he had started dating one of the girls at Bluebelles, wouldn't you have gone?

Offline One Eyed Snake

What if he had started dating one of the girls at Bluebelles, wouldn't you have gone?
I'd definitely have gone because when Blue Bells was in its prime no other place had better girls. Even Gfe weren't as good. But that's totally different if he had have been seeing one of the girls I doubt I would have seen her.

James Brown

Lass looks great and is obviously vfm, is this boyfriend thing definite or rumoured?

Offline One Eyed Snake

Definite, I've seen him there when I've been to see Sensual Sophie,

Mark76

John is often there. I don't see Amy because her service is shit. And her face reminds me of bag of smashed crabs. But I do see Sophie who works from the same address.

There is a reason why she had dropped get prices.  ;)