Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Penelope diamond - Newcastle  (Read 1112 times)

13 review(s) for Bella North (11 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Manimo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
[Link added by admin]

30min booking
After seeing penelope pics on uke dropped her a quick message to see availability. 

Coms - dropped penelope a quick message and something was arranged for same day.very friendly and easy to get along with

Location - On Newcastle quey, parking wasn't great but flat was clean and immaculate.

Meet - Was greeted at the door by one incredible sexy woman. Dressed as requested ( school girl) and was made to feel comfortable from the off.
Lots of DFK and while we slowly undressed. Now everything was on offer but opted for a more of a visual/ tease booking. Started with slow hand job while penelope played with herself. Then continued do investigate further south of penelopesome amazing body. Lotso of RO then amazing tit wank.
Not as there is no cim on offer she does let you Cumbria on her face so finished with a mix of face and Tits.

Would definitely go back and she's is up there with the best of them.

Looking4fun

Good review!
Can I ask who your comparing her with as you said she was up there with the best,give me an idea of what to expect?
Thanks

Offline Manimo

Good review!
Can I ask who your comparing her with as you said she was up there with the best,give me an idea of what to expect?
Thanks

I would put her up with tori , keeva and savanah  (shame she retired though)

Looking4fun

High praise indeed to be compared with the 3 ladies you've mentioned.

Offline PenelopeNe

• Service Provider
Thank you very much for an honest review :)
Hope to see you again and glad you had a good time! Pxx