Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katia Rose Gateshead  (Read 1906 times)

11 review(s) for Katia Rose (9 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dubhcarr

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw KR review in UKP thanks to previous reviewer and decided to visit.

Expectation: good GFE with experienced SP

Comms: good by AW email/booking system, txt and telephone booked 2 days notice 50/100PH booked 1 HR 100 Lizzies

The venue: small flat in tired area of Gateshead but with parking adjacent to the venue

Services: Kissing RO OWO covered sex in mish doggy anal

The Girl: pretty 7-8 age 34 size 14-16 fit and statuesque 5'9" 36 D real tits nice proud nips long dark hair friendly manner tats to side and back she is a mom but no real signs she is curvy in the right places

The meet: arrived early txt and straight into venue Katia was in bra and pants set bright eyes friendly manner wow! Shower and paperwork done we discuss services, number of cums and kiss and onto suck those puppies with attention to nips KR likes attention to these and clit for mutual rub and tug and onto RO. Appreciative gasps shakes gently insert one finger and KR demands two...OK....she is getting very wet and periodic shakes/shudders...I guess she is enjoying this...Onto OWO gentle sucking gets Bod Mhor up to the job onto sex in mish she feels really good and I have to stop myself from cumming. Change position and down for attention to male mums. I had told KR that I was interested in anal and she duly obliged (brave girl)....felt tight and good after mastered penetration technique with KR expert guidance. Changed condom back to mish rode to completion......clean up kiss cuddle and chat....we ran over time a lot so shower and leave after 1hr 20 mins.

Conclusion: yeh I had a good time with a sexy pretty real woman. KR was attentive and friendly through the session and I could see her becoming an addictive habit. GVFM and I can imagine she will appeal to many of YHB. I also think she can be naughty so there is a lot to explore but for my first visit I enjoyed. Only point she didn't really kiss much so an area to confirm next time.

Happy punting   :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Knight Templar

Have looked at her before but her size put me off , but after reading your review I quite fancy her , she has a pretty face in her pictures but those tits look amazing

Offline dubhcarr

Have looked at her before but her size put me off , but after reading your review I quite fancy her , she has a pretty face in her pictures but those tits look amazing

yes KT she is a good size 15 (14+) and she says that she has lost a lot of weight in the last year. There is no evidence of this and I found her soft but firm. Those puppies are ment for sucking and the nips harden in your mouth with attention which is exciting. She has a pretty face and is down to earth.  Would have preferred more kissing/FK but I spent a lot of time kissing her other lips which had more effect!! You know how to spend your hard earned but for me I will revisit. I think she will move to a better location as she was off to view an apartment after our session... :music:

Offline CELICA GT

She's on my hot list, she posts some lovely pics on UKE, I like the fact that she doesn't pretend to be something she isn't.

Offline Knight Templar

She's on my hot list, she posts some lovely pics on UKE, I like the fact that she doesn't pretend to be something she isn't.
+1
 :thumbsup:

Offline Knight Templar

yes KT she is a good size 15 (14+) and she says that she has lost a lot of weight in the last year. There is no evidence of this and I found her soft but firm. Those puppies are ment for sucking and the nips harden in your mouth with attention which is exciting. She has a pretty face and is down to earth.  Would have preferred more kissing/FK but I spent a lot of time kissing her other lips which had more effect!! You know how to spend your hard earned but for me I will revisit. I think she will move to a better location as she was off to view an apartment after our session... :music:
:thumbsup:

john25

Nice review. I'm a boob lover provided they are firm not shaggy. Shaggy put me off always no matter how big or small they are. So could u let me know whether her boobs were shaggy or firm.

Offline dubhcarr

Nice review. I'm a boob lover provided they are firm not shaggy. Shaggy put me off always no matter how big or small they are. So could u let me know whether her boobs were shaggy or firm.

like all natural large tits they sit on her chest rather than stick out like a silicon doll having said that they are full no evidence of children with nice nips that really do harden if you give them kind attention. I was very happy to massage and suck them... ;)