Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: another has anyone seen?  (Read 887 times)

Offline wavertreeguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

i have a provisional booking for the weekend, coms have been good so far, anyone already seen her?
would appreciate any info if anyone has?
thanks
wtg

Offline Blackpool Rock

Saw her profile a few days ago when she set it up and it got my interest, according to her profile she is a British born Indian however her photo doesn't look to be of an Indian person, I also note her feedback is now hidden  :scare:
Personally i'd avoid but if you do TOFTT be sure to report back

Offline Asianfcuker

I too had noticed her profile and the first thing I noticed is that facially she looks much older the her stated 18yrs.

The 2nd thing is that her large breasts are heading south, rather large I thought for her age.

AF

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline wavertreeguy

yes agreed the pics are probably not her, well definitely i would think, either she is older or they are fake or both, prob both. i have a provisional half hour booked sat afternoon, so will report back as to the results. lancaster is such a dry area that im always looking out for new possibilities that don't require heading out of town.
cheers
wtg

Offline Blackpool Rock

Braver than me but good luck for Sat hope it turns out OK, be sure to report back hopefully not with a negative review

Offline wavertreeguy

contacted trough aw today as she asked me to , she shows as being online today. no reply yet.........many hours later, yesterday was sharp replies, ah well reckon its a probable fake. so will report back if i get any coms before tomoz. but yeah reckon its looking like a waste of time waiting. prob will just head to preston tomoz instead of waiting around lol.
wtg

Offline wavertreeguy

ok , after initial good quick email comms earlier in the week, i contacted her friday as she asked me to, regarding booking on Saturday afternoon. suggested time and duration etc just as she asked. No reply, email shows unread,  not been logged in today. so assuming a waste of time and non genuine ad. given up on taking a chance.
just as an fyi as i said i would.
cheers wtg