Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Scottish Sacha  (Read 3082 times)

71 review(s) for ScottishSacha (43 positive, 10 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline fudge1-2

Hello

I've been tardy in posting reviews and as I've just asked a question I thought I'd better do my bit and post a review.

Sacha, External Link/Members Only, seen twice

First punt
Location: Reasonable ground basement flat in studentville BS8. Clean and tidy and plenty of light.

Sacha: A good looking woman but a bit older than 24 which didnt bother me at all. A very good figure not skinny but a in no way fat, definatly not tummy unlike me. Legs where a bit bigger than I expected but again not a problem for me. She does have very good tits, big perky, natural with decent nipples, peirced with bars.

The meet: Good friendly introduction. I had a shower and into the bedroom, straight into some heavy kissing, with tongues and then a lot tit sucking/fondling, then down to her pussy, tongue and fingers.
Then it was my turn, excellent BJ, cowgirl till she got cramp and then missionary. Sex was fantastic, Sacha's got a very tight pussy. I desperatly tried not to cum but failed and filled the mac.
More fondling and I got aroused again but there wasn't enough time left so I never got to pop in her mouth.

All in all a very good time, a good fuck but dissapoointed about the CIM. Also had to hang around past the agreed meet time but this seems to be standard practice by WG's. Still good value at £100/hr.

Second punt
Same building but on the top floor. Another wait until she was ready.

Same good attitude. Decided to go for CIM from the outset, as I'd booked for 2hrs I'd have plenty of recovery time.
So lots of oral all over and 20 minutes or so I was going to pop, Sacha ask where - mouth, so she eagerly sucked deep and continued until I'd finished, one of the longest orgasms I ever had. Didn't swallow though, the spit and wipe was discrete.

Then the downside, game over she'd booked another punter so I was chucked out. I was gutted but she was very apologetic saying she hadn't realised.

I'll probably give her another go as despite the time keeping she does provide a very good service.

Offline mrdiamond77

OK that's great, but I think you should have posted it in the reviews section. :hi:

Leveve

Same good attitude. Decided to go for CIM from the outset, as I'd booked for 2hrs I'd have plenty of recovery time.
So lots of oral all over and 20 minutes or so I was going to pop, Sacha ask where - mouth, so she eagerly sucked deep and continued until I'd finished, one of the longest orgasms I ever had. Didn't swallow though, the spit and wipe was discrete.

Then the downside, game over she'd booked another punter so I was chucked out. I was gutted but she was very apologetic saying she hadn't realised.

How much did you pay for the  half an hour or so? (that was meant to be 2hrs)
Why was the other punters booking more important than yours?

Also had to hang around past the agreed meet time but this seems to be standard practice by WG's. Still good value at £100/hr.

Second punt
Same building but on the top floor. Another wait until she was ready.

:thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 07:31:08 pm by Leveve »

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for moving post into the right section.  I have been tempted to see Sasha myself but there seems to be some indifferent reviews for her.

Offline Roth

Based on the second punt I'd make it a NEUTRAL overall. You booked for 2 hours, she kept you waiting then she kicked you out after 30 mins cos she double booked. :angry: :angry:

She sounds FUCKING DISORGANISED AND NOT WORTH THE RISK :dash: :dash:

Leveve

Based on the second punt I'd make it a NEUTRAL overall. You booked for 2 hours, she kept you waiting then she kicked you out after 30 mins cos she double booked. :angry: :angry:

She sounds FUCKING DISORGANISED AND NOT WORTH THE RISK :dash: :dash:

+1 what Roth says  ^.

Or maybe 2 separate reviews with a pos for the first ks123.
If you  enjoyed the first and the fun much outweighed any minor complaints for you thats great  :drinks: Glad you had a good one

massive neg for the second though by any standards surely?
Did you pay for the full 2hrs at the start as usual? if so how much did she refund? If she's taken £200 off you and majorly short timed you thats a serious piss take.
Slate them here where they deserve it - theres plenty of others who'll be glad enough of your money to give consistent good service next time mate.

Anyway thanks for the review, contains a lot of useful info :thumbsup: and welcome to UKP

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
you state 100ph that is not correct.....
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Not_today

Saw her tonight, absolutely fantastic - wasnt late and didnt let me down, either !

Offline Roth

you state 100ph that is not correct.....

Yep AW says £120ph. :hi: Hope this was a simple mistake by the OP rather than
anything else ..? :unknown:

Offline Roth

Saw her tonight, absolutely fantastic - wasnt late and didnt let me down, either !

Look forward to the review. :drinks:

Offline fudge1-2

Apologies for getting the wrong section, I didn't look far enough down the page.
To answer some of the questions.
Rebecca: I wrote the notes a while back when I saw her and thats the figure I put down, I might have got it wrong or it might have been an introductory off. She has one of those now for a duo.
Leveve: Payment was at the end. I didn't even know what the 30min rate was, so had to ask - £60 and yes massive dissapointment but had a beer and just concentrated on the CIM and a saving of £140.

Offline ian cognito

Previously she did charge £60 for half and hour, £100 for the hour and no extra for anal, but put her prices up recently.