Miss Ellie Rose
Quick summary: Incall at private house for 2 hours, GFE, sexy clothing and lots and lots of mutual pleasuring, superb personality and very keen to please.I had been following Ellie’s profile for some time, and Cueball and Nakers1812 have great reviews for her. So that gave me the confidence I needed that she was good and reliable. I have to drive a long way, so don’t want some flaky airhead who doesn’t know what she is doing. Miss Ellie is quite definitely NOT a flaky airhead!!

VENUE
Nice and tidy private house Burnley, a few minutes from Jnc 10 M65. Ellie has the routine sorted perfectly so she gets you to park out of sight of the house but so easy to walk round corner and into the house. Great. The bedroom and bathroom are very clean and tidy, shower available before and after, probably during if you wanted it! Lots of toiletries and fresh towels available.
About Ellie
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyExactly as shown in the many excellent photos she has in AW profile. Super figure, very attractive smiley face and long brown hair. Enhanced boobs, firm but not ridiculous, and suits her overall look. Non-smoker and tastes superb all over

Her personality is certainly very confident, welcoming and sexy. Great to talk to and has a wicked sense of humour. Helped me relax very quickly and showed great enthusiasm and willingness to please throughout the meet, just wish my body was as co-operative, but not for want of her efforts I assure you.
Lots of GFE type services on her profile and she does them all with great passion. Wonderful deep and sensual kissing, superb oral and very VERY responsive from her!

The Date
Arranged via initial AW email a few days beforehand, described my likes and suggested a date and time that seemed to match her usual availability. Had an email waiting for me first thing next day, very nice and all seems fine. I have to travel a long way to see Ellie, so I had to be sure that all was OK. Asked me if there were any particular dress requirements, and gave me location details except the house number , and useful info for suggested parking location. Superb comms throughout, and quick to reply on day of meet as I confirmed before travelling on the day, and did an update on the way.
Arrived all ok, quick phone call and Ellie guided me to the house and I was inside in a minute, very good.

She looked superb, dressed just as requested, and little kiss and hug to greet. She took me upstairs to the bedroom, and I popped to the very clean bathroom, while she checked the paperwork was Ok .
Then I returned and spent a pleasant time kissing, caressing and eventually undressing each other as we slipped into bed. Now Ellie had warned me she is a very responsive lady, and gushes when played with. I wanted to experience this and I am glad to say that we engaged in lots of mutual oral and finger pleasuring, which had had her soaking the towel she puts under herself. She has the most responsive and muscular pussy I have ever had the pleasure of burying myself in. WOW. Oh, and she tasted wonderful all over.

We played for quite sometime I am glad to say, as Ellie took her time with me, edging me and then letting me relax a bit. With a condom put on me (she said the large ones needed Haha ;-) ) I finally slipped into her in mish, and her lovely legs , hips and hands encouraged me wonderfully. She really did make me feel like a King, and all the time she was making encouraging noises (not over the top though) and snogging my face off with the most wonderfully arousing DFK.

Eventually I asked her to flip over so I could slide in doggy, and with a wicked grin and words of encouragement she did. She has a very tidy figure and looks superb bum up , and pushes back with great enthusiasm. After a suitable time I eventually popped in my bag, and collapsed in a sweaty heap beside her.

After a clean up wash and freshen, we then cuddled on the bed , with a fresh towel under us, and chatted about this and that. All the time Ellie caressed and stroked me, and things started to stir again after a while, a bit to my surprise.

This time we did 69, and Ellie really gave my willy a superb working over. I had my face buried in her pussy again, and got plenty of feedback from her too.
But, my Mate wasn’t quite up to a second pop

, but she certainly tried, so I called time

, and went for a shower.
A few more sensual kisses

on the way out, and I was back in the car and gone with a smile on my face.
Ellie didn’t once seem to clock-watch and was very calm and relaxed though the whole meet, no sense of “rushing“ at all, great and helped me enjoy the time so much.
Thanks Ellie you really are superb and provide a great service with a smile, a wicked one at that.
