Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sophia XE Frustrating  (Read 1365 times)

2 review(s) for Massage by Lara Bum (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline markymarkfb

I first text Sophia who as also gone by Liz and Georgina 36EE, she said she was ill so i waited a week and text her back, no reply but while at work i got a voice mail from her but not on her AW phone, very sexy well spoken voice kind of like Joanna Lumley which with her pics peaked my interest as she has been on my HL for a while but the reviews on here put me off, she claimed to be having profile problems and could i help, she seemed genuine and when i got home her profile was gone, so i thought about it and thought i may get a guaranteed or better meet for helping her, i text with a few ideas and she called and sounded very unhappy about her profile, so i gave her my advice and she said thanks and suggested a meet with something special then her daughter came home and she politely hung up and that was that!

Next day i text her for a meet and nothing but her profile was green lit back up and running, next week i saw profile was down again so i text her, same old BS got a call gave me promises of a meet then backed out

Next week she was green lit again so i gave her a text and we got to set a meet in Abingdon, so just before i left on my 30 min journey i text to say i was leaving but got no reply, i eventually  got to this dingy council estate which later i found out she rent a room, gave her a call nothing, gave her a call on her work phone nothing, waited a while and just before i was about to leave she called claiming she was in a personal meeting which she had to rush out for and was still in Oxford WTF! very apologetic and carried on chatting for what seemed like ages about problems with her profile and all sorts, promised me a reduced rate and a longer meet, i know i should have gave up then but the area is a dessert and if i could get on her regular list i would have been sorted for a while,

So i had a few text from her in the week ans all seemed good we set up a another meet the day the day before and on the day profile was green lit, called text nothing again, totally given up now but got a text the day after saying sorry and she was really busy, ignore that and move on, four weeks wasted on BS

Not to sure weather she is just unorganised and ditsy or if it was a long term scam or just she was simply playing a silly game but i would like to know if anyone else has had the same thing or even meet her lately, no good feedback on her profile for a few months and does not read emails

External Link/Members Only

Offline puntingaddict

I've arranged to meet her twice.

The first time was in Headington, got there around 245pm, ready for a 3pm meet that was agreed in the morning. I texted her as instructed at 255pm to say I'm here. No reply. Tried calling at 3pm,
no answer. Tried again a couple of minutes later no answer, and again a few minutes after that.

Gave up at about 315pm. About half an hour later, get s message saying she'd been with another client and she was sorry. Had lost interest by that point.

Few weeks later, call her again and arrange a meeting for 1pm in Abingdon. Probably the same shit hole you mentioned! Went to the address, again no response to phone calls and messages so I gave up. Didn't hear anything at all this time.

It's a shame because she looks amazing in her photos and is of an age that normally means a reliable punt but it seems as though she's a complete time waster.

Can anyone confirm if she's worth the hassle or not!?

Offline markymarkfb

Seems to be the same as me, i suspect a private pictures girl as she kept mentioning them to me, i can confirm not worth the hassle as i have made loads of attempt as my review shows and still no luck and have given up, i suggest Eve in Abingdon if you get the chance, she is very professional and will not let you down

Offline markymarkfb

How long ago was this for you?

Offline puntingaddict

Early part of this year, maybe February. Not 100% sure

Never bothered trying again

Offline markymarkfb

I did manage to get a face pic, lets just say not my type, i would say late LATE forties, does not seem to have the same figure but if she does its body off Baywatch head off Crimewatch

Offline markymarkfb

Yet another WG with commitment issues boobieblue, emailed her and had a long conversation, traded numbers, got a face pic thought all sorted, then on the day emailed text with no reply not even read them and not even logged on to AW, did not want a long meet just needed to get my rocks off, did not care that she was a larger girl and we agreed a time! what is Oxfordshire coming too?

External Link/Members Only

Offline puntingaddict

I was looking at her the other day but something told me no don't bother, glad I didn't now.

Oxford is really bad atm, don't even see as many touring girls as you used to

Offline puntingaddict

So glad I didn't get to see her now!

Offline markymarkfb

Just a warning guys, she is still doing the same shizzel, green lit and feedback still the same, no contact