Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massages with extras near Gatwick  (Read 2515 times)

Offline Whosyadaddy1982

Hi all
Can anyone  recommend a good massage parlour that does extras b2b etc. Needs to be as close to Gatwick as possible. Pictures, services and rates would be great and appreciated.

I know there is bambi beauty/spa near me but can't find much feedback on them or any pictures of who I'd expect to see. If you know of one that's English all the better for me. Thanks in advance

Offline Whosyadaddy1982

I know of solace too but feel she does not offer additional services and is legit

Offline Paul99

For Chinese massage places, you are very unlikely to get legit pictures of who you might see as the girls tend to stay a week or two and then move on.

There is LCL Massage in Horley, nearer to Gatwick (just) than Bambi Beauty and slightly cheaper for extras than Bambi.

At LCL, expect to pay £25 for 30 mins or £40 for an hour, plus £10 for HE or £30 for B2B.  Both are Chinese shops and I've never known an English girl work at either place.

Offline Whosyadaddy1982

thanks for that info. what are the girls like? have you been to both?
do you know of any better ones even if I have to travel or ones that go further than a hj finish

Offline wheeliebinwanking

This should be in the London stub fellas

Expl1cit

This should be in the London stub fellas

When did Gatwick move into London?  It may be called "London Gatwick" but its outside London, 28 miles south of London to be precise  :drinks:

Offline maxxblue

Easy mistake to make. I think the point being made is that this should be posted in a regional section.

Offline Whosyadaddy1982

Sorry peps I'm new. So things like this should be in south east regional punting?