Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best hotel recommendations  (Read 697 times)

Anna Rebecca May

Hi Guys! For those of you who don't know me, I am Anna May on AW and Rebecca from Premium. Firstly hello and thank you for letting me join this site! Have never had much use of it but I love reading all your little discussions and debates!
Was looking for some advice on the best hotels to use or apartments around Newcastle/Gateshead area. Ones of most reasonable price seem the be Your Space, Surtees hotel and Sleeperz hotel.
Just wondering if you can give me any advice if you've used them on those best for privacy for clients ie discretion with reception etc.
Apologies if this has been mentioned before in a thread I can't seem to find anything. Also Iv also started the same thread on UKE if anyone wanted to comment on there.
Hope this post is ok!
Look Forward hearing your expert opinions and maybe even seeing some of you very soon! xxx

percythepunt

Maybe a little more expensive, but the Jury's Inn (centre for life) is very discreet, easy access, parking , lifts well away from reception desk...ideal from a punters perspective.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Maybe a little more expensive, but the Jury's Inn (centre for life) is very discreet, easy access, parking , lifts well away from reception desk...ideal from a punters perspective.

Watch out for the dead bodies in there though.    :lol: :lol:

Wonder if he was a punter.    :unknown:

Offline sqlbatsman

Ones of most reasonable price seem the be Your Space, Surtees hotel and Sleeperz hotel.

I have been for a punt at the Surtees hotel once and I did not find it discreet at all. The reception is extremely tiny and lift is literally just next to where the receptionist sits. Also not being the most busiest of places, its literally just the punter and the receptionist standing in a tiny quiet space while you wait for the lift and the lift is like 500 years old, takes 2-3 attempts to close properly. Its all just awkward. Will personally never go back to that place again for a punt. Don't know about Sleeperz and Your Space though.