Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BrookeDeLuxe -Glasgow  (Read 7666 times)

28 review(s) for Brooke_Deluxe (25 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JS1988

External Link/Members Only

Price: £70
Duration: 1/2 hour

Just back from a booking with superstar tourer Brooke DeLuxe. I had a feeling pre booking that this would be a massive let down, perhaps even mechanical, given her superstar status on here but I was proved wrong.

Communication 9/10: Started communicating with Brooke, via AW, a few months ago enquiring about her next trip to Glasgow and her availability but I was unable to get an appropriate time to see her. Her response times to most messages was very good and I found her to be quite pleasant. When I was finally able to get a time and day booked with her she told me to message her via text.

All texts were answered promptly with a bit of back and forth flirting and banter, really puts you at ease before even seeing her. Only loses a mark here as I was left standing outside for 5 minutes as she was getting ready. Delaying our meet by 5 minutes, made me think this could be a revolving door service.

Location 9/10: Hotel in city center. Easy to navigate past reception, room was clean, bed was nice and comfy. It was a night time visit, so I was able to find some convenient free parking but during the day you would most likely have to go to a NCP.

Appearance 7/10: Brooke is a pretty enough girl without being particularly stunning. Judging by her profile pictures, I was expecting her to be a bit more toned body wise but I cannot really complain. Lovely lips, soft and natural feeling set of fake tits, and one of the best asses I have ever seen.

I asked Brooke to wear a sexy secretary outfit but she ended up being dressed as a school girl (kind of annoying but hey), with no knickers on underneath. Definitely a nice surprise

My only real complaint has to be the skin on her cheeks wasn't really nice, and she cakes on the make up to try and cover it.

Service 8/10: When I got to the room and opened the door (she left it open for me), Brooke was laying on the bed. I thought about walking out, she didn't seem ready and once I got in she started messing around putting her shoes on (nothing worse than a girl not being ready and wasting your paid for time). Once she finished she came over and planted a big kiss on me and gave me a nice hug. Things started to pick up from here.

We got the paperwork out the way and started off with some light kissing on the bed, Brooke started to undress and I was kissing her body paying attention to her lovely breasts. After a spot of RO, which she really enjoyed, Brooke returned the favor with a fantastic BJ. Not many women can take my whole cock but she seemed to manage it no bother. After almost blowing my load 3 times, I decided I needed to put my cock in her.

We started off in doggy and I really enjoyed watching her ass jiggle as I pumped her, I then flipped her over and pounded her in mish before she came and I finally popped. The best thing about Brooke is that she tends to take a bit of control in her bookings, she tells you what she likes, how she likes, how much she likes it, what she wants you to do, as well as always having some sort of hand to body contact.

After getting cleaned up we spoke about Brooke's plans to spend most of next year traveling, as well as her time in the pleasure business. I found her to be quite charming and really easy to get on with. Left having maybe stayed a bit beyond my 30 minutes.

Overall: 7.5/10

VFM: £70 for a 1/2 hour, yes and I would recommend. Really fun girl who provides a great service with a smile and decent banter. Hope to see again before I give up this hobby early next year.     
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 10:57:47 pm by JS1988 »

Offline Courtney

made me think this could be a revolving door service.
...yeah, others have mentioned this too. It seems like it here:
I asked Brooke to wear a sexy secretary outfit but she ended up being dressed as a school girl (kind of annoying but hey)
she didn't seem ready and once I got in she started messing around putting her shoes on (nothing worse than a girl not being ready and wasting your paid for time).   
...getting your clothing request mixed up with someone elses maybe? :wackogirl:
Still, at least we don't have the ridiculous "Maisie & Brooke are coming! OMG OMG OMG WOW WOW WOW!" ...every fiddlers fart. :blush: :D :drinks:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 12:17:06 am by Courtney »

Offline JS1988

I see what you mean Courtney, still a really fun girl to spend time with and a fantastic ride. Like I said just a few more girls to tick off my hotlist (will post reviews as I go along) and I'm out this game/only doing it very part time.

The Glasgow scene is god awful at the moment and I cannot be bothered traveling an hour to Edinburgh from Stirling (not that Edinburgh is any better), so Brooke ended up being the perfect choice for me.

sorcerer1978

...yeah, others have mentioned this too. It seems like it here:...getting your clothing request mixed up with someone elses maybe? :wackogirl:
Still, at least we don't have the ridiculous "Maisie & Brooke are coming! OMG OMG OMG WOW WOW WOW!" ...every fiddlers fart. :blush: :D :drinks:
why don't you cut out all the wow drivel,as you know this is not as.🏀

Offline Courtney

why don't you cut out all the wow drivel,as you know this is not as.

...yeah, very good. :P That was meant to be an exaggerated Tazman quotation ...sort of impression thing. :blush: :wacko: :D

sorcerer1978

...yeah, very good. :P That was meant to be an exaggerated Tazman quotation ...sort of impression thing. :blush: :wacko: :D
no doubt,just wanted to point out that you don't want to be accused of double standards regarding the "wow" incident ,now do you? Or am I talking drivel?.

Offline Clattypats

:thumbsup:

Offline Courtney

no doubt,just wanted to point out that you don't want to be accused of double standards regarding the "wow" incident ,now do you? Or am I talking drivel?.

:timeout: :dash:...chill man. :cool:
Even Clattypants gave me the thumbs up. :thumbsup: :hi:
Good review JS1988, very informative. :thumbsup:

Offline JS1988

Cheers Court, I'm heading through to Glasgow tomorrow for a punt (work permitting). Will post a review.

Offline Clattypats

:timeout: :dash:...chill man. :cool:
Even Clattypants gave me the thumbs up. :thumbsup: :hi:
Good review JS1988, very informative. :thumbsup:
sometimes you need to know when a jokes a joke :wacko: may be lost on some people courtney :rolleyes:

Online David1970

"booking with superstar tourer" is what the OP calls her, that's the kind of crap Taz would say.

Why is she a superstar, with clothing request wrong and revolving door?

Offline JS1988

Hey David,

I was only calling her a "superstar tourer" as she is given an exalted status on here. No harm/fluffiness intended.

I don't know that she operates a revolving door service, I just suspected this, and I found the dress request mix up annoying but these types of things happen.

She is nice enough looking though, and she does offer a decent level of service. Definitely worse out there.

Offline Clattypats

Hey David,

I was only calling her a "superstar tourer" as she is given an exalted status on here. No harm/fluffiness intended.

I don't know that she operates a revolving door service, I just suspected this, and I found the dress request mix up annoying but these types of things happen.

She is nice enough looking though, and she does offer a decent level of service. Definitely worse out there.
she's nice enough looking with a "I just love my duo's  attitude" ..Try concentrate on the punter at hand,than rushing  off to see Maisie and some other bloke..

she was borderline negative to me..but i gave the benefit of the doubt...plus I thought I might need my tin hat on,as she was a "superstar" to many on here :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 06:46:19 pm by Clattypats »

Interesting to see that after the previous cull of big mouth wankers that were on here belittling posters who are possibly new to the scene, we have a new batch of tossers who think they are the new punting gurus. Bros before hoes, let the guys have their say before jumping in to shred them you knob. We all want a little information before we decide to give away our hard earned on a punt.
if you don't find the information to your liking, ask for clarification. If you don't like the review, maybe it's your problem, don't meet the lady that's reviewed.
This mock outrage that some people spout is just boring.

Offline Clattypats

Interesting to see that after the previous cull of big mouth wankers that were on here belittling posters who are possibly new to the scene, we have a new batch of tossers who think they are the new punting gurus. Bros before hoes, let the guys have their say before jumping in to shred them you knob. We all want a little information before we decide to give away our hard earned on a punt.
if you don't find the information to your liking, ask for clarification. If you don't like the review, maybe it's your problem, don't meet the lady that's reviewed.
This mock outrage that some people spout is just boring.
it's strange because I didn't  see 'anyone 'above call anybody a  'wanker', 'tosser' or 'knob' like you just have..it appears the only one with a big mouth here is you!.

In fact the irony of your whole post is actually quite funny :D

Offline auldie63

it's strange because I didn't  see 'anyone 'above call anybody a  'wanker', 'tosser' or 'knob' like you just have..it appears the only one with a big mouth here is you!.

In fact the irony of your whole post is actually quite funny :D
Aye +1, some folk just shouldnae drink!

Offline Matrix

It's an odd reason to bump this particular thread after a week.

Offline seeker

she's nice enough looking with a "I just love my duo's  attitude" ..Try concentrate on the punter at hand,than rushing  off to see Maisie and some other bloke..

she was borderline negative to me..but i gave the benefit of the doubt...plus I thought I might need my tin hat on,as she was a "superstar" to many on here :wackogirl:

Ive met brooke 6 times now and everytime it gets better .
 She offers a great level of  service at a reasonable price
Always professional
Always on time ...no hassle punting
and not once has she clock watched ...
Last time she didn't have a booking after mine
And i was there quite a bit over  my time
At her request  :cool:
Eventually  had to leave as the fucking parking metre would have expired  :mad:

Offline Clattypats

Ive met brooke 6 times now and everytime it gets better .
 She offers a great level of  service at a reasonable price
Always professional
Always on time ...no hassle punting
and not once has she clock watched ...
Last time she didn't have a booking after mine
And i was there quite a bit over  my time
At her request  :cool:
Eventually  had to leave as the fucking parking metre would have expired  :mad:
That's great..that's your experience of her.. :hi:

My experience was different,hence my review and above comment...I won't be looking to see her again  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 09:02:39 am by Clattypats »

Offline Clattypats

That's great..that's your experience of her.. :hi:

My experience was different,hence my review and above comment...I won't be looking to see her again  :rolleyes:

Offline Micky5633

I've met Brooke twice, first was my best punt to date 2nd was good but was going to be hard to top the first. I found it a bit strange as she said she wasn't going to be back in the scene till December as she was getting an operation on her tits but she is back to touring as normal.

Offline The Man With No Name

She wouldn't blow me away in an ideal world, but personally think she's a great-looking girl, who offers a really good value service.

Tried to book her last time she was here, but times didn't suit, then found out she's not back till December. :(

Claimed this was due to an operation she's having, but have since noticed her working across Northern England. Can anyone shed any light?

Offline seeker

She says the op was cancelled
So is back working ...

Good to know, thanks. Hopefully back here soon enough. :dance:

Offline AndyMac1

Guys, if you check her profile, you'll see she's in Glasgow today.

Hope that helps

Guys, if you check her profile, you'll see she's in Glasgow today.

Hope that helps

Despite not having logged in since Saturday and stating she's in Carlise?

No, it doesn't help.

Offline tazman1002001

Rather that write a review i will just add to this last positive review.

Another great booking (my 9th or 10th now) with Brooke today in a Glasgow City centre hotel.

It had been a while and I forgot how gorgoeus and hot Brooke really was, her body is fantastic and not that she needed to but she has lost some weight and is looking hotter than ever.

Started with some geat french kissing followed by sloppy OwO with a bit of DT that made her eyes water whilst in the 69 position...she tasted great .....  Then on with the bag and some great cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl and I shot my load in the bag as she rode me through my orgasm ... I was still rock hard after cumming ...damn this girl makes me feel so horny.

Highly recommended .... She is here till Tomm and then I think moves to Carlise..... Looking forward to her return tour already
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Glad to hear she was still up and about   :wackogirl:
after i  had  rattled her   :cool:
She is Rather good  :dancegirl:

Game on

Is she really that good, or is it more pish from you two???

Offline tazman1002001

I see the trolls are still alive and kicking ..... Crawl back under your stone your keyboard warrior comments aren't appreciated  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Game on

I see the trolls are still alive and kicking ..... Crawl back under your stone your keyboard warrior comments aren't appreciated  :thumbsup:

Because I don't agree with what you say I'm a troll, it's an open forum, so we can leave different opinions. Seems to me you could have more than a punting interest, Could it be a vested interest in certain wgs. I can't be the only punter who thinks that.

What do you think fellow Punters  :hi:

Offline Courtney

Because I don't agree with what you say I'm a troll, it's an open forum, so we can leave different opinions. Seems to me you could have more than a punting interest, Could it be a vested interest in certain wgs. I can't be the only punter who thinks that.

You are entitled to your opinion Game on. :hi:
The troll/keyboard warrior comments from over sensitive individuals are already wearing a bit thin. :music:

Offline tazman1002001

I don't have an issue with you disagreeing but it's your shit attitude by saying we are talking pish that reeks of a sad keyboard warrior trying to do nothing but stir up shit.

I think the forum is past your kinda bull shit attitude and lots of those trolls who did it got banned.

Now if you want to have a grown up discussion about it let us know ... Otherwise you will be ignored.

Also this girl has lots of positive reviews not just mine so do we all have a vested interest .....or could it maybe be that she offers a great POSITIVE service  :dash:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 12:21:37 am by tazman1002001 »
Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

Opinions are like cocks...we all have one! (Well, punters anyway)  :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 08:19:43 am by Clattypats »

Offline Matrix

No idea what you're talking about, Chief  :D.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45318.0

One does wonder why somebody with a gold star in reviewing automatically assumes that someone who disagrees with him is a disgruntled prozzy. Hmmmmmm?   :bomb:

Now I'm away back under a stone before I gets "exposed". Getting rid of this dust is a right bugger. :scare: