Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute tiny kim - Brentford  (Read 2486 times)

9 review(s) for TinyKim (2 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline scarebear

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I should have heeded the warnings but Brentford is local to me and she looks so great.

I had a spare 30 mins so i thought what the hell. Texted and got a reply straight away. Had to be the maid based on what happened when i arrived. Anyway buzzed in flat and its in a posh new part of brentford by the locks.

At first i thought this was a winner. Kim is actually more beautiful than her pics. She is tiny, all so much so i thought i might be commiting some sort of offence as she can only be in her late teens. However, she is drop dead gorgeous.

The problem is she cannot speak a word of english and was reluctant to say anything. I undressed, sat on the bed and i did everything. My god ive seen more life in a corpse!.

I took her bra and pants off and sucked on her ample breasts. They are all hers for sure and for such a young girl she must be very happy with them. I put a finger in but i had to move her into every position. She is so tight as well. I then even had to point to my cock for her to give me a hj. She did get me off though as her technique is pretty good.

I gave up after that and took a few pics of her as her body is outstanding. It was too much of an effort to explain to her about the video i wanted to do.

I was in and out in 25 mins. So the moral to this story guys is, beautiful girl, great body but LIFELESS.

Sometimes i hate my dick for doing this to me!

Offline pewpewpew

Some people like a passive girl. Myself included. But Brentford is quite a way away

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review..........echo's my punt with her.......

Offline Turtle1

I can think of worse, clock watchers, service deniers. I'm tempted to test this one out.

Offline pumps

I can think of worse, clock watchers, service deniers. I'm tempted to test this one out.

She practically  is a service denier without physically denying you.

I'm tempted to go there and film....but I really don't feel like giving away 100 quid on someone who isn't going to make any attempt to try and earn it

Hmmm decisions decisions

Offline dubhcarr

whichever way guys she is still making money!!.............

Offline The_Don

Just finished reading the negatives reviews.

Its sound like she doesn't like this work at all.

YMMV, with any W/G but I rank service and attitude above looks and body type. Thus going on currently posted feed back, I would avoiding her and not waste any of my punting funds on her.

Offline Jimmyredcab

whichever way guys she is still making money!!.............

Because a fool and his money are easily parted, that's why.    :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just finished reading the negatives reviews.

Its sound like she doesn't like this work at all.

That is perfectly normal for Romanians, read the hundreds of similar reports on here.    :thumbsdown:

Offline scarebear

I got a text from her about 2 hours after the meet(must be the maid, the language was too good) apologising that she was so shy and she had a fun time and would like to see me again (hopefully).

Did anyone else who has seen her get this?

Offline The_Don

I got a text from her about 2 hours after the meet

I take it you have a punting phone  :unknown:

I got a text from her about 2 hours after the meet(must be the maid, the language was too good) apologising that she was so shy and she had a fun time and would like to see me again (hopefully).

May be a:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sounds like the maid was (touting)

Should have told her (External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only):

« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 11:15:26 am by The_Don »

Offline dubhcarr

yep...........put it on my review........just wanting AW positive FB cos this is how this group works.........

Offline scarebear

yep...........put it on my review........just wanting AW positive FB cos this is how this group works.........

Oops missed that bit mate. I didnt bother replying.