Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Penelope Diamond - Gateshead Quayside  (Read 1197 times)

Ron0191

Penelope is listed on AW

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and can often be seen on UKE

I first met Penelope earlier in the year and always wanted to see her again but circumstances conspired to keep us apart until recently

I saw Penelope was logged in to UKE and sent her a quick message and within minutes we’d arrange an appointment for later that day

Penelope gave me directions to a nice apartment on Gateshead Quayside, once she opened the door I wondered why I hadn’t made more effort to see again sooner, she is facially very attractive with a great figure which is topped off with a great set of fun-bags

I need to take things slowly these days so I was quite happy to have a quick catch up while we lay naked on the bed, one thing I’d forgotten is how sensual Penelope’s voice is

A lot of touching and stroking led to some great OWO, although CIM isn’t on the menu Penelope is quite happy to take a face full but I choose to finish on those great tits and a great sight it was too

I’ll certainly not leave it so long before I return

happy-jack

Her voice is great!!! As is everything else.

Looking4fun

Good first review,thanks for sharing.

Upper Brunei

Gold review mate. I too have neglected to make a return booking to see Penelope,  something I'll have to rectify soon.

Offline CELICA GT

Yes she's on my hot list , as they say  so many with so little time.

Offline PenelopeNe

• Service Provider
Thank you very much for taking the time out to leave me a review :)
Hopefully see you again soon and glad you enjoyed yourself! Pxx