Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Best Big Naturals (Yorkshire) Thread  (Read 26502 times)

macready

Hi folks, given the recent appearance of a West Mids 'big natural boobs' thread on this Yorks/Humber board, I was wondering if it's time to create a new "best big naturals" thread right here?

Admins / long time posters ... feel free to hint at a deeper use of the Search function, but maybe it's time for a new one anyway.

I'm known on here as a fan of Mia2 (Still No.1) External Link/Members Only so I'll kick off with a couple of pics I took just last week. And yes Mia's happy for me to post this ... she's currently uploading her new pics to her profile (I took them for her in a rather enjoyable two-way favour scenario :-) )

Fellas, any suggestions as to who might be a local match for Mia2?

Hidden Image/Members Only

macready

And that other pic. No more of Mia - let's see some others! :-)

Offline stevedave

Chelsea has probably the nicest pair of boobs I've ever had the pleasure of, all natural.

No idea how to post a pic  :D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

macready

Nice Stevedave :-) Straight on my HL

Can't beat the naturals!

Offline wolfiesmith69

Mia 2, her tits are absolutely enormous I tried to fit them all in my hands & mouth but no way,Loved how she could lick her own nipples when I was savaging her !!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dick Cheese

There's a pair(pun intended) in Sheffield.Not seen either yet,on my to-do list.

External Link/Members Only

macready

There's a pair(pun intended) in Sheffield.Not seen either yet,on my to-do list.

Both look bloody marvellous .. I have emailed Shannon on AW, and if I meet her I will post a Review. Thanks bud :-)

Offline Tricks

Saw this girl this week, probably the best tits i have seen in a while

Offline Tricks

Hidden Image/Members Only[/URL][/img]

Picture maybe :unknown:

Looks like its not worked :angry:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 06:59:18 pm by Tricks »

Offline Paul1738

She in Horsforth, Tricks?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Here we go:
44L_Titsbbw - said to be not worth seeing.

CelesteBBW - worth seeing

macready

I can confirm that 44L TitsBBW in Pontefract falls into the "not worth seeing" category. In fact she was not worth seeing about four years ago, when I saw her one sorry afternoon ... so God only knows what she looks like now.

Was the single least erotic punt of my entire life, and you will not find a bigger big-tit man than me on UKP.

It was a soul destroying ten minute punt of my worst nightmares.

Offline wolfiesmith69

Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.

Offline Tricks

wheres your review Tricks ???
It's coming but I'm very busy at the moment. I'm going to give her a neutral. Half hour is a good time with her  :hi:

Offline Paul1738

CandyBetty - External Link/Members Only
Saw t'other day in what, I'm sure, is the same house/flat Tricks saw that Karla bird in.
Nice lass, pretty, and great tits.

Offline rafa

Chelsea has probably the nicest pair of boobs I've ever had the pleasure of, all natural.

No idea how to post a pic  :D

+1 for Chelsea

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

Offline stevedave

Thought I'd mentioned her, but apparently not:

Absolutely lovely jubblies. Lots of ink on them though (airbrushed out of the pics), so possibly not to everyone's taste.

Offline anonyorks

Thought I'd mentioned her, but apparently not:

Absolutely lovely jubblies. Lots of ink on them though (airbrushed out of the pics), so possibly not to everyone's taste.

I've sampled many jubblies and Kendall's are top of the tree

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've sampled many jubblies and Kendall's are top of the tree

+1

Titwanktastic  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Slaine

Just in the process of arranging a booking with Mia2 and according to her pics in this thread I will have a very enjoyable time  :dancegirl:

macready

If you see Mia, try to persuade her to take her top off ... ;-)

(see top of thread for link to AW page)

Offline Slaine

If you see Mia, try to persuade her to take her top off ... ;-)

(see top of thread for link to AW page)

Got a booking sorted and can't wait.... What a fookin bod she has  :dancegirl: :angelgirl:

Offline wolfiesmith69

i remember spunking on those beauties-fantastic body !!!

macready

Got a booking sorted and can't wait.... What a fookin bod she has  :dancegirl: :angelgirl:

Looking forward to reading your review mate :-) I have seen Mia2 three times now, and each time she is a pure sexual delight.The whole natural package, with the smoothest pussy too.

Offline Slaine

Looking forward to reading your review mate :-) I have seen Mia2 three times now, and each time she is a pure sexual delight.The whole natural package, with the smoothest pussy too.

Looks like it might be off pal. I've asked for a different date as something unexpected has come up (always does when you've got a wife and kids lol)  :dash:

I genuinely wanna see her as she looks lovely but she's not replied even though the message has been read!

Ah well ...  :unknown:

Offline Slaine

Looks like it might be off pal. I've asked for a different date as something unexpected has come up (always does when you've got a wife and kids lol)  :dash:

I genuinely wanna see her as she looks lovely but she's not replied even though the message has been read!

Ah well ...  :unknown:

All is well  :yahoo:

She thought I was a time waster and after a few messages we're getting a meet arranged hopefully for this weekend  :thumbsup:

Btw, she's got some superb private gallery pics thanks to a certain mr boogienights72  :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Stef at City Sauna, 38F allegedly, I've not seen her.

macready

Slaine .. good to hear mate :-) At the risk of sounding like a fanboy (which I'm not), I've found her to be pretty straightforward and very nice.

Thanks for saying nice things about the photos :-) Hopefully they're not the last ... me n Mia are planning another shoot soon. Shoot #2 ... "bathtime" ... should be in her Pvt Gallery soon, and let me tell you it's a cracker lol

Cheers: BN72

Offline Slaine

Slaine .. good to hear mate :-) At the risk of sounding like a fanboy (which I'm not), I've found her to be pretty straightforward and very nice.

Thanks for saying nice things about the photos :-) Hopefully they're not the last ... me n Mia are planning another shoot soon. Shoot #2 ... "bathtime" ... should be in her Pvt Gallery soon, and let me tell you it's a cracker lol

Cheers: BN72

Am booked in this weekend pal

Can't wait to get my hands on her  :cool:

Offline Slaine

Finally got to meet Mia and what a cracker she is .... review to follow  :yahoo:

Offline wolfiesmith69

Chantell69 of castleford  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Not had the pleasure yet but on my to do list very soon-Listed as 40H !!!! Cant wait to check them out !!

macready

Chantell69 of castleford  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Not had the pleasure yet but on my to do list very soon-Listed as 40H !!!! Cant wait to check them out !!

Wolfie my man, Chantell69 is one of the best on here :-) I've met her 2-3 times, reviewed her, loved it. She is raw and very sexual. Great natural tits, if you PM me an email address for you I will show you what I mean (another girl I have helped with photos ... and I would never reveal a face)

Offline anonyorks

Has a great pair, her profile picture is hypnotising me into paying them a visit today  :P

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

Has a great pair, her profile picture is hypnotising me into paying them a visit today  :P
I would be half tempted, but not for those prices and the £20 train fare or more or less the same cost in petrol.

Offline wolfiesmith69

PM d you Boogie nights-any news on our other plan ??

macready

Pls check your messages Wolfie.

I promise to bring news of other big natural Yorkshire tits to this thread soon :-)

Offline poleman

Busty Charlotte has some knockers

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Busty Jessy23 - South Yorks.

Looks tempting, but a neutral review.

Offline rikgrimsby

Busty Jessy23 - South Yorks.

Looks tempting, but a neutral review.

is there a link for her ?

thanks

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

redbillygibson

+1 for Cheeky Chelsea, just a bit concerned about her saying she has put a bit of timber on. and although shes no longer AW active the late great Shellie C had smashing big boobs on a little frame, until she was page 2 in the Daily Mirror. wankers.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
+1 for Cheeky Chelsea, just a bit concerned about her saying she has put a bit of timber on. and although shes no longer AW active the late great Shellie C had smashing big boobs on a little frame, until she was page 2 in the Daily Mirror. wankers.
Here's Shellie C

Offline Mountain Goat

+1 for Cheeky Chelsea, just a bit concerned about her saying she has put a bit of timber on.

Another +1 for Chelsea. Saw her recently and no issues from me with her size. I think after some feedback on here a while ago she is just trying to be honest about her body shape - refreshing to find a girl who is.

Mainstream

and although shes no longer AW active the late great Shellie C had smashing big boobs on a little frame, until she was page 2 in the Daily Mirror. wankers.

Does thatprofile remind you of Shellie C's? Pictures look similar with a lot of outfits the same and even works from the same area as Shellie did...