Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh is awful just now  (Read 6054 times)

Shagger69

As per the title. Only 5 pages worth of girls and that's including the Romanians. I've been looking for a different girl from Sexy Sylvia for about 3 weeks now and nothing is taking my fancy

Offline Marmalade

Offline bigmike32

Yeah try the saunas and there is a few wgs in edinburgh not the best choice but better than fife anyway.

Offline S.X. MacHine

I find it strange to hear of lack of choice in Edinburgh. My problem is deciding which South American to choose, Valeria Colombia, Carolina Dominatrix ( who isn't one, seemingly) or the other, newer Brazilian whose name escapes me. Lara, maybe? Alinne_Love has flown the coop, I am sad to report.
Plenty to be going on with...

Offline bigmike32

Messaged one with massive tits her name is miss kinky katie looks very hot so next time im over in edinburgh i will try and book. Also an aussie girl called emily i fancy seeing aswell.

Offline solway

Is that Naughty Tanya long gone ?
I saw her in Glasgow. Tall, nice body, great taste in lingerie ,no bad service too.

somefun

What is it you are after Shagger, I'm with S X Machine, there are a fair few I'd like to try.  I like to take a random punt now and again, but there are still plenty of safe bets (depending upon what you are looking for). 

Offline ShaunJo

Have you  a link for the Aussie Mike?

Offline bigmike32

I cant do links on my phone but shes on aw in the edinburgh section and called emily middleton. She looks hot though.

Offline Wonderwall88

Try a sauna as the above poster said. My recommendation at the moment would be Blair street but they don't always have Scottish girls on so call ahead

somefun

I cant do links on my phone but shes on aw in the edinburgh section and called emily middleton. She looks hot though.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had my eye on Emily as well.  Looks like she is not available until 31 Oct though.

Offline ComeAgain

Edinburgh is awful at the moment.

After many years of not going to the saunas, the poor indie scene has driven me back into them. However, the referral to Emily above has aroused my interests. But a £100 for 30 minutes?...probably not.

james1984xx

Glasgow isn't much better all the good british ones are retiring at a rapid pace

Offline bigmike32

Emily is very highly priced so im waiting a couple of weeks and booking an hour. I emailed asking her if i could book etc but no reply so far.

Offline bigmike32

On further reading of emilys profile i see she doesnt do OWO.

Bullseye

Too rich for my wallet unfortunately, at a 100 sheets for half an hour she'd need to be something unbelievably amazing for me to part with that coin.

If only you could get a punting allowance off the social for being a sex addict  :lol:

Offline bigmike32

Im not going to bother now her photos look hot but no owo on the table i will have to pass. Have to think of another option.

Offline The Man With No Name

I had my eye on Emily as well.  Looks like she is not available until 31 Oct though.

I hope you're all deliberately pulling each other's plonkers.

Claims to be Aussie - has Kiwi as her nationality. Claims to be "established" has - 0 feedback and being a member all of 6 months. Claims to be 28 - if she actually is, I'm 10. Claims to be a size 12 as well - usually means a 14 at best. And look at her tits. They may be big, but they're clearly going to hit the floor as soon as the bra's off. And all this deception is yours - only a full ton for 30 min.

Gents I know things are bad in Edinburgh, they seem to be bad everywhere at the moment. But let's not start being daft.  :dash:

Offline Taggart

Claims to be Aussie - has Kiwi as her nationality. Claims to be "established" has - 0 feedback and being a member all of 6 months. Claims to be 28 - if she actually is, I'm 10. Claims to be a size 12 as well - usually means a 14 at best. And look at her tits. They may be big, but they're clearly going to hit the floor as soon as the bra's off. And all this deception is yours - only a full ton for 30 min.

Gents I know things are bad in Edinburgh, they seem to be bad everywhere at the moment. But let's not start being daft.  :dash:

And to add a bit more woe, in NZ it's the law for oral with, althought I have had without in Auckland.

somefun

Try googling Emily Simmons.  There is enough hits to suggest she is establised.  Has her own website - easy to make but still.  Also looks like punter planet is oz equivalent of this place. She is on it so might try to join when i
have time. I just noted I'm keeping an eye on her.

Offline johnjo72

if Edinburgh is awful what word would aptly describe Glasgow FFS, at least you have the fall back of the saunas

Offline Emily Simmons

• Service Provider
Hello All

Firstly, thankyou to the lovely Gent that messaged me on adultwork informing me of this thread.

Looks like a few of you want some questions laid to rest!

1 - I will be lowering my prices accordingly. Ill be adjusting my edinburgh touring dates also.

2 - Owo, is at my personal discretion. In Aus, its Illegal to provide this service. Im still trying to get my head around this.

3  - To the "Man with no name" I was born in Australia, I have New Zealand parents, hence I hold a New Zealand and Australian passport. This is what I used to prove my identity on AW and Age, as being a foreign worker, we are required to do. Please note im Verified.
  - I became a member of AW 6 months ago, in preparation to my move here. Only last week, I put up my profile and images.
  - I certainly am Established. I having been touring Australia and Asia for quite some time. Nobody uses adultwork over there. We use alternative platforms for that side of the world, such as punterplanet, privategirls and scarletblue.
   - Thanks for the lovely comments regarding my breasts......Strange someone would make such assumption without having met me.

4 - And to "somefun", yes your correct, I do have a website for my clients, my holding page is up while I transfer data. It mentions, "Launching October" and thanks for researching me to back up my claims im a established companion x

Im really looking forward to working this beautiful city. I have been excited about it for some time

Emily Simmons xx
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 09:44:49 am by Emily Simmons »

sorcerer1978

And to add a bit more woe, in NZ it's the law for oral with, althought I have had without in Auckland.
£100 for 30 minutes,good luck to you Emily.there is better value out there.knowing your worth is commendable,but ovepricing yourself is foolish.and yes the Boobs look a little floppy to my eyes hence no topless pic.

Offline Emily Simmons

• Service Provider
thanks sorcerer1978, like I said above I have adjusted my prices. And again, thanks for the negative compliments about my breasts. Ive never had anything but good feedback in my career, so disappointed to read this.

I wish you well x

Offline Matrix

How the fuck can somebody give a "negative compliment"?

Is that the opposite of a charming insult?

Offline Matrix

The assumptions about you are made because of the pictures you have on your profile. I.E Concealment of your midriff. We'd be happy for you to prove those chaps wrong with some newer (better) pictures.  :hi:

Hello All

Firstly, thankyou to the lovely Gent that messaged me on adultwork informing me of this thread.

Looks like a few of you want some questions laid to rest!

1 - I will be lowering my prices accordingly. Ill be adjusting my edinburgh touring dates also.

2 - Owo, is at my personal discretion. In Aus, its Illegal to provide this service. Im still trying to get my head around this.

3  - To the "Man with no name" I was born in Australia, I have New Zealand parents, hence I hold a New Zealand and Australian passport. This is what I used to prove my identity on AW and Age, as being a foreign worker, we are required to do. Please note im Verified.
  - I became a member of AW 6 months ago, in preparation to my move here. Only last week, I put up my profile and images.
  - I certainly am Established. I having been touring Australia and Asia for quite some time. Nobody uses adultwork over there. We use alternative platforms for that side of the world, such as punterplanet, privategirls and scarletblue.
   - Thanks for the lovely comments regarding my breasts......Strange someone would make such assumption without having met me.

4 - And to "somefun", yes your correct, I do have a website for my clients, my holding page is up while I transfer data. It mentions, "Launching October" and thanks for researching me to back up my claims im a established companion x

Im really looking forward to working this beautiful city. I have been excited about it for some time

Emily Simmons xx

Ooft! Well ain't that us told?

Good to know we've such an effect on the market that a couple of comments can slash prices just like that. :blush:

Or just maybe it's the dusty phone...

I've no intention of visiting in you in any event, wrong city for a start, but am only telling you how it is. As hard to believe as you'll naturally find this from your own perspective, it's genuinely nothing personal, as none of us here have ever met you to possibly be that way. We're speaking purely objectively, being reflective of how punters here think and therefore also of amount of business you're likely to do.

Given your pure lack of reputation and identity in these parts, you're still charging too much. I'm sure you're lovely, but even a local girl who's a size 8 with the most perfect curves, tits, ass and face, with super-genuine photos would still struggle in her first few weeks due to being so unknown, so fuck knows what you hope to achieve in 3 days. If you can post a few direct links to some genuine reviews of yourself, that might be a start, but no punter here can be arsed having to sign up and troll through foreign hooker sites that they should never need to visit. And as far as AW "verification" goes, it has as much value as me promising you I'm actually Hugh Jackman.

If you really want to fill your diary, I'd suggest reducing your prices to 60/100 for the first day (or several, if you plan to stay longer) perhaps offering a 15 min booking, then politely asking clients to post a quick review on here. That's the only way you're ever going to make any decent sort of cash and justify the expense of such a short trip.

Best of luck. :hi:

sorcerer1978

thanks sorcerer1978, like I said above I have adjusted my prices. And again, thanks for the negative compliments about my breasts. Ive never had anything but good feedback in my career, so disappointed to read this.

I wish you well x
I say what I see,this site is for review and discussion from punters to punters,I did not compliment you  and neither was it negative it was an honest opinion on your pictures.maybe if you posted a topless pic then there would be no debate as to your breasts being a bit  on the droopy side.anyway no offence meant to you,but if you will put yourself in the public eye then learn from what you perceive as criticism to make changes if you feel it required,alternatively just don't bother coming on this site until your skin has grown a little thicker.

Offline Easygoingdude

+1

Edit - read the entire post, prior to posting!!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 10:33:34 pm by Easygoingdude »

Offline Happy99

Seems quit a few tourers are now no longer adjusting their high London type prices when they visit.

More than 80 for 30mins is excessive and even 80 should be for a top level, not the mediocre ones who are now charging this. This one is a prime example with one of the smallest Likes list ever seen but 100 for 30mins: External Link/Members Only  There seems to always be mugs who will pay though which inflates the market for everyone else.

somefun

Seems quit a few tourers are now no longer adjusting their high London type prices when they visit.

More than 80 for 30mins is excessive and even 80 should be for a top level, not the mediocre ones who are now charging this. This one is a prime example with one of the smallest Likes list ever seen but 100 for 30mins: External Link/Members Only  There seems to always be mugs who will pay though which inflates the market for everyone else.

It's all about opinions.  This girl Fitlady had also been described on here as the find of the last 10 years.

Not seen her myself.

Anyone tried this one Stacie - I can't believe no one has seen her. I know she has been in Edin at least three times. 

Offline Happy99

It's all about opinions.  This girl Fitlady had also been described on here as the find of the last 10 years.

She has 1 Neutral and 1 Negative review wow thats some find. What did he find 11yrs ago, 5p down the back of the sofa?

Offline S.X. MacHine

Guys! Guys! We start a thread on how dire the choice of WGs is, allegedly, which deteriorates into an attack on a new entrant about whom we ave no first hand experience. So we just make a load of negative assumptions!
In taking the trouble to respond to the speculative points made about her, the WG is showing her professionalism, a trait which might hopefully transfer to the bedroom.
You will note that her AW profile shows a price reduction to the market rate of £120 per hour, so no issues there.
The only negative for me is the lack of OWO which, she says, she's still trying to
'Get her head round'. She should really be trying to get her mouth round it. If OWO were shown as a 'like', I'd take one for the team. But it isn't, sadly.

Offline weewilly

Hello All

Who the fuck actually does that?!?

Offline weewilly

Hello All

Offline ComeAgain

I agree with the above...we start a thread complaining about the poor standard available in Edinburgh, and then a new arrival - bravely - introduces herself to us....only for her to have her hand bitten off! No wonder they don't come and set up in the city, posts like these chase them off.
I congratulate Emily for standing up for herself, and responding to the comments made earlier. Despite what others have said, I think her breasts look amazing and the thought of them wanking me off has made me decide that I will be booking her when she arrives.
I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I am excited by the prospect of one of her "enjoys"...prostrate massage. The term "Down Under" takes a new twist!

homer123

+ 1

Offline Matrix

She has 1 Neutral and 1 Negative review wow thats some find. What did he find 11yrs ago, 5p down the back of the sofa?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=111044.0

Has one positive as well. £150 for an hour to do her 2 or 3 times is ok in my book. Has a couple of negative points (poor english and ow). Services are very important to me but so are looks. She's stunning and a good fuck.

Offline Happy99

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=111044.0

Has one positive as well. £150 for an hour to do her 2 or 3 times is ok in my book. Has a couple of negative points (poor english and ow). Services are very important to me but so are looks. She's stunning and a good fuck.

As i said will always be those who help inflate the market rate for everyone else by paying over the odds for those offering very very limited service/not doing services advertised. I notice there are a couple more tourers up from the South still offering 30mins for 100 with very limited Likes. Punters like this are the reason they can get away with it. Also Romanians still continue to work in numbers so somebody must be going to see them despite the bad rep.

Offline Marmalade

Claims to be "established" has - 0 feedback and being a member all of 6 months. Claims to be 28 - if she actually is, I'm 10. Claims to be a size 12 as well - usually means a 14 at best. And look at her tits. They may be big, but they're clearly going to hit the floor as soon as the bra's off. And all this deception is yours - only a full ton for 30 min.
Chunky mummy once was big in Tolkienland or somewhere down under where reputations don't automatically impress up in Caledonia. FFS woman, you take a risk coming on here. I guess there's a lot of competition in Sydney's saunas, the prices they charge. Good luck up here where young lassies might be thinner on the ground and the waistline but don't expect punters dropping their porridge for the sight of your tits waving about. You are up against younger girls who are *genuinely* established, with a solid customer base and genuine reviews that can be checked. Well done for dropping your prices though. No point in making it hard for yourself before you have decent feedback under your belt.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

In all honesty, with regards Edinburgh punting, I think there are still a few gems out there. Maybe the problem being times and location. If they were on my doorstep (not literally) there are two at least I'd see without hesitation. Happily name Lilywhite and Amelliex.
Situation is not great, but not dire.

trickytreacle

Lilywhitexx has just reduced her prices - special offer until end November according to her blog.

Absoulute bargain at 60 hh and 115 h.

Guys! Guys! We start a thread on how dire the choice of WGs is, allegedly, which deteriorates into an attack on a new entrant about whom we ave no first hand experience. So we just make a load of negative assumptions!
In taking the trouble to respond to the speculative points made about her, the WG is showing her professionalism, a trait which might hopefully transfer to the bedroom.
You will note that her AW profile shows a price reduction to the market rate of £120 per hour, so no issues there.
The only negative for me is the lack of OWO which, she says, she's still trying to
'Get her head round'. She should really be trying to get her mouth round it. If OWO were shown as a 'like', I'd take one for the team. But it isn't, sadly.

I agree with the above...we start a thread complaining about the poor standard available in Edinburgh, and then a new arrival - bravely - introduces herself to us....only for her to have her hand bitten off! No wonder they don't come and set up in the city, posts like these chase them off.
I congratulate Emily for standing up for herself, and responding to the comments made earlier. Despite what others have said, I think her breasts look amazing and the thought of them wanking me off has made me decide that I will be booking her when she arrives.
I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I am excited by the prospect of one of her "enjoys"...prostrate massage. The term "Down Under" takes a new twist!

Enough of the rose-tinted foolishness. You'll get the full works delivered with aplomb in Timbuktu if you're willing to pay enough. There has always and will always be super-hot (and ugly) hookers who offer a great, enthusiastic (and disinterested, shit) service, for far too much money. There will also always be those (Romanians) who charge fuck all and give you fuck all. They may be the two extremes of the market, but are exactly the same in the sense that both are crap value.

The whole point of this forum is finding hot, proven decent girls, at a decent price. On current form (i.e. none) this Kangarooing-Kiwi fails to fall into this category. As myself and others have already spelled out, nobody here is trying to attack her, but simply offering some friendly advice if she actually wants to make her trip from the other side of the planet worthwhile.

May I also point out the BLINDINGLY FUCKING OBVIOUS, that is the fact that such constructive criticism (not "attacks" that "bite her hand off") has indeed directly resulted in her lowering her prices? Not enough to be of interest in my book, but at least evidently for you, it's a start. So how about you stop talking drivel, thank us for saving you a score or more, and be on your way?

Online gorgie tony

Anyone tried this one Stacie - I can't believe no one has seen her. I know she has been in Edin at least three times. 

2 reasons why I've not bothered to try and book her

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Hyfy

sometimes I can be a great fan of just a good 15minutes. I noticed quite a lot on Viva Street at the moment, been finding out locations and they're from different parts.

anyone got much experience with viva street?

somefun

Anybody had the pleasure yet? Early AW feedback shows some promise.

Offline Matrix

Fuck the aw feedback and wait for some news here. Photo's (lack of midriff) still say "fatty" to me. Happy to be proven wrong.