Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SensuL massage - Cumbernauld  (Read 5046 times)

Offline Uncle Buck

External Link/Members Only

Visited this young lady 2 weeks or so ago.

Comms:
All done via email. It can sometimes take a full day to get a response so not ideal if you're looking to make a same day appointment but I wasn't so it was all fine. We easily agreed a date/time and mailed her in the morning of the arranged date and was given address. So far so good.

"Mel" is based in Cumbernauld. A decent area and all perfectly safe and discreet. No issues at all (this is something that I sometimes worry about - nosy neighbours, car safety etc). Semi detached house which was nice, clean and in tandem with what I hoped I would experience. Knocked on the front door and waited.....

Masseuse:
When she opened the door I was very pleased at what greeted me. "Mel" is a pretty girl, maybe a size 8 and definitely falls into the sexy category. I was very pleased. Now.... occasionally I get very nervous when visit residential areas in case a husband, boyfriend or something storms in so I probably wasn't the most talkative or chilled. "Mel" is very friendly and tried very hard to put me at ease. She is a lovely girl.

Service:
To be honest, it was an okay massage. I've had lots of Thai massages and prefer a real massage with optional extras. This massage was more of a gentle rub with occasional cc swipes (I'd have preferred more reaches underneath to get me more in the mood). She is a stunner and wore underwear at first. She was aware of my nervousness so when she asked me to turn onto my Bach, I asked her to remove her clothes which she was more than happy to do. Great HR and OWO - I didn't last long (I'll put that down to the shyness or nervousness as usually these situations take a little longer). Great finish. Had a pleasant shower, chat and off I went.

Additional info:
I was intending to stay for an hour but decided a 30 minute session was best. There was an interruption about 5 minutes in which was absolutely no fault of Mels but did nothing to put me at ease.

Would I return? Yes. Definitely. She's a great girl, pretty and sexy....and perhaps I'd visit regularly..

UB

Offline JonhJames

OWO in a £25 half hour session seems great VFM..  :drinks: cheers

Offline Glesgaboy

£25 massage only
£55 with bj

Offline JonhJames

Oh well, you know what they say about too good to be true

The boy

is craiglist safe booked a massage with a woman called luna from bellshill first time ever

Offline Gurhur

Not crazy Luna fae Bellshill!!!! You're pure fucked man......

Just kidding havnae a scooby, enjoy ;)

Offline Jock D

is craiglist safe booked a massage with a woman called luna from bellshill first time ever

Let us know how you get on with Luna in sunny Bellshill.  :hi:

scotstom

Luna is free on Fabswingers lol

Online monstermuncher

Visited Mel a couple of weeks ago. Good comms. All by email. Safe location. Opted for sex at 120/hr. Will return.

The boy

Luna cancelled.. rebooked for next week!

Offline Reverend_Steven

Visited Mel a couple of weeks ago. Good comms. All by email. Safe location. Opted for sex at 120/hr. Will return.

Can you pm me her email address mate?  Her Craigslist ad is down  :thumbsup:

Offline the fitter

Maybe down because of school holidays, she has kids.

Offline Reverend_Steven

Fair do's. I'll keep an eye open for her reappearing

Online monstermuncher

It was through Craigslist email. I don't have an email address for her.  She did say that when she got enough regulars she was taking the Craigslist ad down.

Offline Batpunt

Did u ever meet Luna? I'm meant to be going tommoro? Wondered if u had any info?

Offline cigano8

Did u ever meet Luna? I'm meant to be going tommoro? Wondered if u had any info?

What's her ad? It's not another email only is it... :dash: