Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milly Bonds  (Read 749 times)

Offline Marky

External Link/Members Only

Been waiting to see Milly for ages, and at last today i could

First time using Bonds and everything was plain sailing

So off i go and the door opened and after i entered there stood the lovely Milly :) now the old nerve`s still kick in when i go for a punt, but within minutes the had gone after a bit of a chuckle with Milly
So we started of with with a bit of cuddle an kissing which i must say she is great at, almost as good as her oral skills which were without a doubt the best i have had, and when she looked up with that cheeky grin was just perfect.
After she had me on the brink things slowed down before she finished me off which was Amazing!
Laying naked we had a nice Nice chat afterwards, that was so relaxed it was like i had known her for ages.

Milly is no clock watcher, and nothing robotic in anything she does, she has a cracking personality and felt more like i had pulled on a night out than on a punt

As i have said before, i have nowhere near the experience some of you guys have had with the top Ladies in the north east, but to date she`s the best Lady i have seen so far

Would i return? Already planning my next visit  :D

Looking4fun

Good review mate she sounds great

Upper Brunei

Good review mate, Milly is a great kisser, something a lot of other girls could improve on!

Offline Marky

Good review mate, Milly is a great kisser, something a lot of other girls could improve on!
Cheers guys. she sure is, bet she will bet getting a lot of regulars if she aint already, im gonna have my place in that queue  :thumbsup:

Offline AgedCases

I made the trip up from Middlesbrough to meet her and enjoyed every minute. Don't think a minute passed where I didn't have my hands full o' tit!

Offline Marky

I made the trip up from Middlesbrough to meet her and enjoyed every minute. Don't think a minute passed where I didn't have my hands full o' tit!
They sure are a cracking pair!  :drinks: