Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Victoria v Star Natalia  (Read 760 times)

Offline iwannalickuout

Ok guys!

After reading many of the reviews on here I am looking to book with either Amazing Victoria or Star Natalia. What I want to know is which would you choose and why?

I am finding this super difficult and I know many of you will just say both individually or go for both together but if you were to pick just one who would it be and why?

Thanks  :drinks:

Offline stevedave

Ok guys!

After reading many of the reviews on here I am looking to book with either Amazing Victoria or Star Natalia. What I want to know is which would you choose and why?

I am finding this super difficult and I know many of you will just say both individually or go for both together but if you were to pick just one who would it be and why?

Thanks  :drinks:

A very difficult question to answer.

I'd personally plump for AV. She ticks pretty much all my boxes, and we have a laugh together. Top lass. The intimacy level with her is a notch above Nat, but that's taking nothing away from Nat, they are both top drawer and we're lucky to have them in Leeds in my opinion.

Niceguy_anyway

Easy answer, book both of them, either separately (or jointly if you can handle to hot girls)

Tallboy2

You cannot beat AV
Those deep dark sexy eyes that make you melt, looking straight into yours when her full kissable lips are moving up, and then back down your manhood. Her delightful sense of humour and personality pours out as she rides your ever excitable shaft. Her kissing is a non stop assault on your tonsils as her tongue probes around your mouth.

Yum yum

Offline Paulday

For me Star Nat is 100 and AV1 is a 95 but I like a more PSE. Both are fuking excellent but as Everyone has said it's a matter of preference.... both together and 100 + 95 = 1,000,000.

Suggest you toss a coin, instead of your dick, pick one and let us know how you get on.