Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another review for sweetTeen_julia20 Old Street  (Read 2862 times)

56 review(s) for sweetTeen_julia20 (50 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mh

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As a busy girl well reviewed a lot on here, she barely needs another review but here's mine anyway. I'll keep it shorter than my usual waffle.

I booked her the day before via telephone and an AW booking was accepted for 2pm, but then the next morning I got "can't do 2pm, how about 3pm or 1pm", sigh, bumped for a regular perhaps? I could not hang around until 3 so I booked 1pm and thankfully my meeting finished early so it all worked out. I was there early but luckily there's a bus stop with seats (slap bang outside a sex shop!) near her flat so I could wait without loitering. There was a shop door next to hers and it is clear the guys there know what's going on upstairs.

Other than the changed start time I cannot fault her. She has a tight body and is really eager. I could tell she was a smoker but she was good at everything offered. We showered together, OWO, 69, rimming, all positions, CIM, B2B massage. If only she'd do anal that would have been the cherry on the cake but I'm getting greedy.

I was called in on the dot of 1pm and was out on the dot of 2pm but wasn't rushed, I only had the hour free. The time included the shower with Julia to start and one at the end on my own to get rid of the oil from body to body massage. A great punt.

Offline Romney

Thanks for the review.  I reviewed her a little while ago and I agree she is very good.

I'm surprised you mentioned you could tell she's a smoker.  Was it her breath?  I didn't notice any smoker's breath when I saw her, and it would have been a deal breaker for me if I had.  Maybe I was lucky and she hadn't smoked just before I saw her?  Either way, it's disappointing to hear you noticed it.  I might hesitate to see her again for that reason alone, as kissing a smoker is a huge turnoff for me.....

Offline mh

Was it her breath?  I didn't notice any smoker's breath when I saw her, and it would have been a deal breaker for me if I had.

Taste rather than breath but not bad, don't let it put you off as you may not even notice it.

Offline paul_2407

Taste rather than breath but not bad, don't let it put you off as you may not even notice it.

Was it the taste of the last punter or something else?

Offline BootsnBunches

Thanks for the review.  I reviewed her a little while ago and I agree she is very good.

I'm surprised you mentioned you could tell she's a smoker.  Was it her breath?  I didn't notice any smoker's breath when I saw her, and it would have been a deal breaker for me if I had.  Maybe I was lucky and she hadn't smoked just before I saw her?  Either way, it's disappointing to hear you noticed it.  I might hesitate to see her again for that reason alone, as kissing a smoker is a huge turnoff for me.....

I saw Julia yesterday and she's fantastic. A report will follow - not that she needs any more but in some ways its is a thank you to her and testament to her skills and it keeps information for followers upto date. I would suggest there is the very slightest hint of smoke, but very very faintly and it certainly didn't put me off. When a face that cute attached to an amazing body and willing personality is sorting you out you really can't complain. If you don't go great = it will make it easier to get another booking lol!

Offline kefcseries

Has Julia now achieved legendary "forum darling" status?

Will I ever get to punt this girl again, will I have to fight my way through the masses of UKP-ers scrambling up the stairs to her flat?  :unknown:

:D

Offline BootsnBunches

Will I ever get to punt this girl again, will I have to fight my way through the masses of UKP-ers scrambling up the stairs to her flat?  :unknown:

I'm not sure that carpet has much life left in it without the stampede she's causing!

Offline Romney

I've seen her three times so far, and all of them have been same day bookings arranged a few hours in advance, including twice recently, so I've not found her getting harder to book yet, but I do agree that your concern is valid.

Offline BootsnBunches

I've seen her three times so far, and all of them have been same day bookings arranged a few hours in advance, including twice recently, so I've not found her getting harder to book yet, but I do agree that your concern is valid.

I originally requested an hour yesterday but she texted to say her diary had gone wrong and this was sadly reduced to 30 minutes. Next time I will hopefully get a longer session and in fairness I didn't help by adjusting my request which added to the confusion.

Offline Romney

I originally requested an hour yesterday but she texted to say her diary had gone wrong and this was sadly reduced to 30 minutes. Next time I will hopefully get a longer session and in fairness I didn't help by adjusting my request which added to the confusion.

Yeah, that happens I guess but is disappointing.  I have to say though that if a SP shortened my booking from 60 to 30 minutes I would have to cancel, as I'm a one pop guy and it takes me a while to get there, so I probably couldn't cum in 30 minutes even if I wanted to.....

dpr

How was her rimming? Deep? Tongue stabbing? Different techniques on display? About the face, would you describe her as good looking facially? Pretty face or harsh like some of the Polish birds have?

Thanks for the review.