Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evy - Tooting  (Read 580 times)

23 review(s) for evy x (18 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline johnnygunz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her couple of weeks ago. Was in need of a release so looked up something local.
£50 for 30mins
OWO and sex (CIM was agreed to but no utilised)

A brief walk away from Tooting Bec station. She tells you to stand opposite so she can see you from her bedroom view. Flat is above some shops, and its not very discreet at high road is busy.
I have to say Evy's body really put me off. Her stomach was like a giant bar of soap. And way too many spots.  :vomit: But her OWO was really good, she gave me what i needed.
There was a funny moment, she has two mattresses, so my usual doggy position of, at the edge of the bed whilst i had one foot on bed and other on floor, couldnt be done. So i did a standing Doggy and she was in so much pain begging me to go on my knees. I didnt listen and in due time i came.
She turned around and said 'I dont think that was my pussy, i think that was my arse' I just laughed it off nervously, hoping her pimp daddy didn'y storm in demanding an extra £50.
Tbf im pretty sure i knew where her pussy was, i think she's too old for a move like that. Some more OWO to try to get me to cum again, but to no avail.
Neutral because
sex 4/10
owo 7/10
looks -2/10