Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JennyFun - Chester  (Read 2201 times)

18 review(s) for jenny2 (15 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline xxlmuscles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30min in call £60

Comms very good, easy to find location.

The pics (untouched ones) on the AW profile are a true reflection of Jen. I'm rubbish at guessing ages but I would say 39 is about right. Biggest surprise is how tiny she is. Just 4'11". No problem for my I seem to like them tiny :P :P

Only just got in the door before my hands where all over Jen, even going up the stairs.
Money sorted and straight into DFK and I mean DFK. I thought at one point she was a doctor and checking out my tonsils ;) ;)

Onto her knees where she unbuckled me, took out my now full stiffy and started to DT it. Had to stop her after 5 mins before I popped.
Off with my clothes and onto the bed, more DFK, tits out and plenty of sucking. Allows fingering as deep as you want, and will gladly clean your fingers afterwards......lovely.
More DT and then on with the rubber and Jen rides me Cow Girl. After 5 mins of this I'm getting ready, so pull her down and into DFK again, whilst she rides me to a really strong orgasm.

Great time, will certainly return.

Offline Brompton

Good reviews here & on AW. I'm a Londoner but noticed she is touring in Feb at Canary Wharf & must admit she looks a really fuckable little package.

I emailed her a week ago re her London trip which she has read but not replied to, normally responds I assume? as I can see many have seen her.

I think some of her photos are photoshopped but I'm no expert & nobody has posted anything bad about her looks unless someone can say otherwise?

No number showing currently so as & when it does I'll call & see if I can get a London booking. Any latest UKP member comments over past few weeks appreciated.

Thanks.

Offline Liner90

Good reviews here & on AW. I'm a Londoner but noticed she is touring in Feb at Canary Wharf & must admit she looks a really fuckable little package.

I emailed her a week ago re her London trip which she has read but not replied to, normally responds I assume? as I can see many have seen her.

I think some of her photos are photoshopped but I'm no expert & nobody has posted anything bad about her looks unless someone can say otherwise?

No number showing currently so as & when it does I'll call & see if I can get a London booking. Any latest UKP member comments over past few weeks appreciated.

Thanks.

Met at her incall just before christmas, very good meet. Enthusiastic in all areas, her pictures are accurate aswell to be fair.

danmoonshine

Pfftt She doesn't do foot fetish. She will happily let multiple guys cum in her mouth but won't let anyone touch her feet. Ha ha one to avoid

Offline cueball

Pfftt She doesn't do foot fetish. She will happily let multiple guys cum in her mouth but won't let anyone touch her feet. Ha ha one to avoid

Maybe she's ticklish  :sarcastic:

Offline Brompton

Well wasn't interested in her feet just thought she looked fuckable IMHO & was 'up for it' based on her feedback, her pricing good too although may be a bit higher when she visits London.

danmoonshine

I know I was just pointing out working girls logic. For me, if she doesn't allow any foot stuff that is an absolute deal breaker.

Offline Brompton

I know I was just pointing out working girls logic. For me, if she doesn't allow any foot stuff that is an absolute deal breaker.

Yep we all have our 'likes' I can't work out womens logic full stop
 :wacko:

Offline Access

Offline xxlmuscles

I asked if I could film her sucking her toes. She said she asen't been able to do that since she was 6, so no.