Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Part refund from a W/ G ?  (Read 2267 times)

Offline pisceanuk

Hi Guys,

I am not very experienced in punting world so thought I would put this question to some of you guys out there.

I was wondering if you have ever come across when you paid for an hour to a prossie and then realised 30 mins is enough and asked for part refund of remaining 30 mins.

I have tried it once and the W / G refused and I had to just walk away.

I was wondering if it will be acceptable if I pay for 30 mins initially (say £60) and if I like the punt and want to extend then pay the difference for 1 hour (say £40) ? Have you guys got any such experience ? whats the general rule ?

Thanks for the responses.

Offline lostandfound

I've never asked for a partial refund on that basis, although I've been given one, occasionally.

Offline dc0582

You must be joking. No chance of getting a refund in those circumstances if you are asking for one.

Offline pisceanuk

What about this ? - I was wondering if it will be acceptable if I pay for 30 mins initially (say £60) and if I like the punt and want to extend then pay the difference for 1 hour (say £40) ? whats the general rule ?

You must be joking. No chance of getting a refund in those circumstances if you are asking for one.

Offline dc0582

Response will surely depend - if she operates a conveyer belt service or has someone booked to come shortly after your appointment is scheduled to finish you will probably get a no. Otherwise, perhaps.  I have never tried.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Refunds are totally out of the question. You have booked the pro$$ie for an hour, end of.

It is sometimes possible to extend a booking subject to what else she has in her diary.

Offline dirkdiggler583

Once with 20 mins to go I couldn't be arsed anymore and made her got to town on herself with a dildo whilst I sat on a chair checking my emails - a particular low point for me.

Offline snaitram99

+1 What JRC said. Once the money's paid, regard it as gone.

Certainly better to pay for 1/2 hour if not sure, and then ask to extend once you know you want to, if you can. Have sometimes done this with Chinese girls (both massage and FS).

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
Nicky40kk of Bushey....   Did

Some of you chaps might remember her "a lovely girl" :D As Father Ted would say ;)
I used to see her and when I asked for an hour she always said lets see how you do :)
I paid the extra after the 1/2hr was up on a few occasions ....Only to be give some cash back after a while as she knew I was out for the count  :wacko: This is the only time in30 years of punting I have got cash back...I have had some cheapy punts when young and slim but as an older dog now that aint gonna happen

Nicky40kk of Bushey....   where are those mounds now?

Offline pumps

1hrs a long time with a prossie anyways, what did you think you was going todo for a whole hr? lol

The only time I know when a prossie is worth 1hr, is after a initial visit of 15/30mins and feeling it wasn't long enough.

forget about refunds, unless the girl is mugging you off then by all means request away.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 01:45:56 pm by pumps »

Offline smiths

1hrs a long time with a prossie anyways, what did you think you was going todo for a whole hr? lol

The only time I know when a prossie is worth 1hr, is after a initial visit of 15/30mins and feeling it wasn't long enough.

forget about refunds, unless the girl is mugging you off then by all means request away.

Well speaking for myself my minimum punting length is an hour and I do what I would do in half hour times two, I have tried half hour and forty five minute punts and know they aren't long enough for me to do what I want to do.

Offline smiths

Hi Guys,

I am not very experienced in punting world so thought I would put this question to some of you guys out there.

I was wondering if you have ever come across when you paid for an hour to a prossie and then realised 30 mins is enough and asked for part refund of remaining 30 mins.

I was wondering if it will be acceptable if I pay for 30 mins initially (say £60) and if I like the punt and want to extend then pay the difference for 1 hour (say £40) ? Have you guys got any such experience ? whats the general rule ?

You would be lucky to get a refund, the onus is on you to book the time you want, if you change your mind even though the WG has offered you a good service in the time you have been their why should she refund you. If she hasn't offered you good service by all means ask for a refund but the problem there is the WG is a low life so wouldn't want to give you any money back.

The best thing to do in your case in my view is book half hour and if its a good punt ask to extend and pay the WG the difference, hopefully for you she can extend but bear in mind she might not be able to, say if she has a regular booked in straight after you.

bigmanbigman

Offline RedKettle

To answer the questions - no I do not believe a refund is possible or justified unless she has not delivered promised services, and even then you have a snowball's chance in hell of getting a refund. 

Yes I have sometimes extended a booking but you are at the mercy of whether they have another booking after you. 

Generally I book 30 mins for a first booking with a girl, thereafter may book an hour.

SophieScott

It's highly unlikely.

If you've booked for an hour she's made an hour appointment for you, it's up to you to decide how long you'd like when you book.

As others have said the best way is to book for half an hour and ask if it's possible to extend if you'd like more time.

Offline two20

I have been offered one by a regular but refuse, I think of it as her tip.

Offline pumps

Well speaking for myself my minimum punting length is an hour and I do what I would do in half hour times two, I have tried half hour and forty five minute punts and know they aren't long enough for me to do what I want to do.

Very True point, but if it's a girl you've never seen before do you not worry about not being able to work/click with her and find that after 15/30mins things aren't working?

That's my angle, I can do hr punts but she's got to be flawless.

Offline Silver Birch

On my 3rd ever punt I booked an hour at £150. At approx 43 minutes she gave me such an almighty orgasm it was clear I would be capable of no more.

As I was getting dressed, she gave me £30 back. Like I say, this was only my 3rd punt, so assumed it was the norm!  :sarcastic:

I have never ASKED for money back for an early finish.

Offline Silver Birch

I have been offered one by a regular but refuse, I think of it as her tip.

Mug!  :dash:

Offline smiths

Very True point, but if it's a girl you've never seen before do you not worry about not being able to work/click with her and find that after 15/30mins things aren't working?

I look on it as a risk I am prepared to take, if a punter wants to be cautious booking half hour initially can be a good idea, it just doesn't suit me. As ever we all punt to suit ourselves.

Offline Gordon Bennett

It up to you to stay the hour you booked and paid for.... Not her problem if you've seen/done enough half way in. I'm barely even a one-pop guy but I need and want an hour of fun. Last booking was striptease/lapdance, oily body2body massage, slow cock worship type blowy, reverse oral, shagging, cuddle, chat and offski....... Don't think the shagging started until 35/40 mins in. Each to their own of course but ultimately you need to have a sense of timings and what you want and book accordingly.

endomorph

Hi Guys,

Yes, is the simple answer. On two occasions WG's have returned money once they have realised it is unlikely they will be able to coax a second a second ejaculation from me. Charging me their 1/2 hour rate.

Offline Hertsgent

Once with 20 mins to go I couldn't be arsed anymore and made her got to town on herself with a dildo whilst I sat on a chair checking my emails - a particular low point for me.

Amusing for the rest of us though - fantastic creativity  :lol:

MrKeen

The best thing to do in your case in my view is book half hour and if its a good punt ask to extend and pay the WG the difference, hopefully for you she can extend but bear in mind she might not be able to, say if she has a regular booked in straight after you

I ahve done this sometimes. The thing that is funny is if you pay £60 for half hour the offer to extend it to 1 hour at their rate of £100, more tha once I have been told I have to pay another £60 for a second half hour booking. Doesn't seem to happen with local girls who hopefully are thinking, "he is enjoying maybe I will get a repeat booking". Seems to happen with touring girls who I guess have less thought of repeat bookings.

Offline jaszyj87

booked for an hour but finished after 30 and gave me money back

Offline claretandblue

It depends if they deliver on services as agreed beforehand, if they didn't or their attitude was shit I would have no hesitation in pulling the plug and asking for my money back

bigmanbigman

Why pay more and ask for money back pay less to start and agree if all well you can extend booking

Online OakTree

It up to you to stay the hour you booked and paid for.... Not her problem if you've seen/done enough half way in. I'm barely even a one-pop guy but I need and want an hour of fun. Last booking was striptease/lapdance, oily body2body massage, slow cock worship type blowy, reverse oral, shagging, cuddle, chat and offski....... Don't think the shagging started until 35/40 mins in. Each to their own of course but ultimately you need to have a sense of timings and what you want and book accordingly.

I pop only the same once and similar to you I fill the hour to suit.

Offline HighlyMotivated

I've been part refunded on occasion when I had enough at the half hour mark, but also been denied on one occasion. Depends on the prossie

Offline pisceanuk

That's hilarious  :lol:

Offline pisceanuk

I see your point. I recently paid a prossie for 1 hour thinking she is good with massage but it was rubbish and after shag I was left with 30 mins more. I think its safer to book for 30 mins and then probably extend than vice versa.

Offline pisceanuk

Care to share the prossies details ? sounds good from what you mentioned.

mrhappypants

So those of you considering asking for a refund...

..do you expect she is going to be able to rebook the time and make back the lost income?

Anyone who tries this is a fuckin twat.

Offline pisceanuk

I see your point and that's what worries me. What if she asks me to pay full rate for another 30 mins. May be I should ask this in advance to avoid the problem later.

I ahve done this sometimes. The thing that is funny is if you pay £60 for half hour the offer to extend it to 1 hour at their rate of £100, more tha once I have been told I have to pay another £60 for a second half hour booking. Doesn't seem to happen with local girls who hopefully are thinking, "he is enjoying maybe I will get a repeat booking". Seems to happen with touring girls who I guess have less thought of repeat bookings.

Offline peter purves

Hi Guys,

I do not think the above will happen unless its with a 'regular',
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pisceanuk

Agree, its too risky to go for 1 hour with a new prossie without knowing her quality of services. 

Offline snaitram99

I do not think the above will happen unless its with a 'regular',

Why not? If she has the time available she has the choice between an extra £40 or an extra - nil. If you're a regular you'll know whether you want half or a full hour with the girl.

I wouldn't leave it until the half hour is nearly up to ask about extending though.

Offline Malvolio

That's what the reviews on here are for - although there's always a risk involved in punting a WG for the first time.

Offline pisceanuk

Yes, but sometimes some W / Gs may be good for some punters but not for others. Depends on individual tastes and expectations I suppose.

That's what the reviews on here are for - although there's always a risk involved in punting a WG for the first time.

Offline peter purves

Why not? If she has the time available she has the choice between an extra £40 or an extra - nil. If you're a regular you'll know whether you want half or a full hour with the girl.

I wouldn't leave it until the half hour is nearly up to ask about extending though.

...because the WGs have their rates and it is non-negotiable (as it states on AW)  :P.

As for the above the WG may view it solely as being cheated and not an extra anything.

Finally it is possible that a punter may change their mind on the length of time they will stay with a WG, punters who visit a regular are not immune from this. I only made mention of 'regular' because I think one is more likely to get a part-refund with a regular than with a WG one is visiting for the first time and/or hardly at all.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 11:45:59 pm by peter purves »

Offline jlike

I have had it happen twice when I have popped within 15 mins. Never asked for refund but two wgs have refunded me money.

Offline snaitram99

...because the WGs have their rates and it is non-negotiable (as it states on AW)  :P.

I think you have misunderstood me. I was talking about extending the initial booking where possible, not the OP's original idea of reducing the agreed time and trying to get a refund.

Offline livlad

Not quite the same thing but i did get a discount from a girl after she kept me waiting outside for 10 mins and i told her i may not be able to stay the full 30 mins.
(i ended up staying for 40 :lol:)

Offline peter purves

I think you have misunderstood me. I was talking about extending the initial booking where possible, not the OP's original idea of reducing the agreed time and trying to get a refund.

Then in such a situation I agree it may be possible as you suggest. However, I would add there are so many other factors to take on board like the timing of the request, a 'reasonable' WG etc that I am not sure logic will always follow. Nonetheless your point is taken.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 12:26:40 am by peter purves »