Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake reviews] Larissa Naughty in Guildford  (Read 4080 times)

kevinspoken

External Link/Members Only

Comms:

I got the urge and started knocking out a number of texts. She wasn’t the first to reply but still very quick. Once we started communicating everything was well organised and professional

Hotel in Guildford. I prefer flats but this was a busy hotel and no key card for lift so no problems here

Looks:

Larissa is very good looking and tall (I’m 5 8). Face 9/10 and body 10/10. She has the Brazilian curves we all know and love but without being short.

Personality:

She has been in England for over a decade and speaks as good as anyone else. Very chatty, smiley and friendly. Very easy to talk to.

Services:

OWO (I’ll get to this)
RO
Not sure about CIM or anal
I would say FK but I’m not one to be shoving my tongue done someone’s throat so not sure if it could be DFK. Lots of it either way.

The meeting:

When I got to the room I was struck by how good looking she was. Very good looking face, toned and curvy body. I like Brazilian’s but sometimes they can be caricatures of curvy woman (hope that makes since). I had a shower and came out to find her standing by the door in red lingerie.

We kissed for a long time while we slowly got undressed. I then laid her down and performed oral sex, which included some fingering. I’m guessing this just tickled her rather than satisfied her as she then got out a massive vibrating thing (technical term).

While she did OWO she used this to pleasure herself, which, as you can image, was a sight to behold. The head was very good but watching all this happen and see her cum with my cock in her mouth was something else.

After this we had sex in spoon position and missionary. Very responsive and appeared very sensitive (in a good way) following the whole vibrating incident.

We then talked for a while and they went round again. OWO followed by missionary, cow and reverse cowgirl but she finished me of with her hand while talking in my ear.

To conclude, you may be put of by the price but you are paying for a service, which is delivered 100% by this girl. I prefer to pay the extra and know I am going to have a good time.

kevinspoken

Comms:

All good. A little trouble getting in but could have happened to anyone.

Clean flat in Farnborough close to some the most ridiculously overpriced car parks given the town. Plenty of it though.

Looks:

She is very sexy, face 7/10 but body 10/10. Short Brazilian big fake boobs, nice firm ass good skin. Really good looking and sexually attractive woman.

Services:

OW
RO
FK but some avoidance. Maybe me being to keen.

The meeting:

Right, this was very close to being a negative review but given the experience I had WHEN I had her attention was excellent so I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt.

This was a morning appointment booked the day before and confirmed in the morning for 1 hour at 11am. I had a little trouble getting in so when I did get into the flat I assumed she would be ready. She was not. She kept obsessing about finding her shoes even when I said I didn’t care. She took an age to bank the money and then fucked about with music when she did come in. Started at circa 11:15!

Started very hot, very receptive to touch and performed and exceptional OW. We then got into missionary and she starting to position herself to prevent full penetration (not the reason for the downgrade in the review). Half way through this the phone went of (she had been texting). She stopped to answer it and starting telling the guy to come up. This couldn’t have been much past 30 minutes of my 1h meet. While they chit chatted I noticed that she was talking on the phone whilst bent over the bed. So I thought, fucked, lets go! About half of this call continued with her in doggy.

I thought I might get a ticking of after she finished but she got back in character and she finished soon after. We chatted for a bit and then she started again with the OW for about 5 minutes and then said the time was up. I thought it wasn’t so checked and it was 10 to. When I complained she said the meeting is not 1h but 50! This was obviously to do with the fact there was another punter waiting but she had the cheek to ask if I wanted to pay extra to stay longer.

Like I said, when the going was good, it was great. It just wasn’t great for that long. I was more than a little disappointed as I had her on my HL for a long while and jump when she moved closer to me. Never again.

Offline MrMatrix

Useful review OP. Shes been on my HL for soo long. Really need to see her. Thanks for review  :hi:

kevinspoken

Thank you!
She is a bit on the expensive side. I normally go around £150 but for £10 extra it was worth it.

kevinspoken

This meet happened in South East but i doubt she will return and favours Peterborough area.

Comms:

All done by text. She got back to me quickly and meeting was arranged with ease. I did a bit of flirting by text and she sent of a photo to get me going which was a nice touch.

Hotel in Camberley but I don’t think she will be back there as she normally moves between Heathrow and Peterborough.

Looks:

The pictures are definitely her but as they are black and white and the make up is very different I did have to check when I got back. She is very good looking though I would say 8/10 face and 9/10 body. Decent fake breast and an amazing bum. She has a few small tattoos and very soft skin. Quite short, which I like.

Personality:

Not perfect English but enough to converse. Very smiley and friendly and made me feel at ease straight away. Not a clock watcher as I stayed for 40 minutes in a 30 minutes booking and it was me that said I should go as, unfortunately, I had to go.

Services used:

OWO
RO
I would say FK but I’m not one to be shoving my tongue done someone’s throat so not sure if it could be DFK. Lots of it either way.

The meeting:

When I came in the room she was dressed in very small bra and thong and I was immediately taken. I do like Brazilians but prefer ones that are more natural looking (her breast are fake but don’t look it).

I had a shower and then we got down to FK and taken each others clothes off. She dropped to her knees and gave me a really good OWO. She went fairly deep and there was no hint of teeth.

We then moved to the bed for RO followed by nice long 69. Very tidy and clean everywhere. We then had sex in cowgirl and then turned her of for missionary on the side of the bed.

I’m not one to think that the girl is having the time of their lives but some put no effort to pretend and some are over the top. She gave me the impression that she was enjoying the process throughout and made the right movements and sounds at the right time.

I favor 90 minutes meets and I will definitely return for a longer meet.

Offline sumertime

Thanks for the review...

She has been on my HL for some time now. As you say, she moves around often..  :hi:

Offline Tony_Red

I wonder why she put worst featureas 'face' in her interview.

OP, did you get the impression that showers are compulsory before a meet?

Offline Big Bad R

Another to add to my hot list which is getting way too long !!

kevinspoken

Not sure if showers are compulsory. If I've been at work all day I tend to offer to have a shower. 

kevinspoken

Comms:

I was in Woking for the day on business and a lady I had booked cancelled about 30 minutes before the appointment (back problem so I won’t name). I then went into a local Starbucks in panic mode to find a short notice replacement, sent loads of texts and Nicole (not Gaby) got back to me first. £210 for 90 minutes (£130 1h), all sorted by text. I perhaps wouldn’t have booked given the very varied UK Punting reviews but glad I did.

Flat near Woking Station. Clean, easy to get to, quite happy.

Looks:

Right, some may say this is a “bait and switch” but it seems like an individual uses this profile for a while and then moves onto someone else. The lady I met doesn’t seem to meet the description of any of these reviews (no Tattoos). She is around 35 Brazilian, great body, firm but thick, real bum fake books but well done. I thought she was good looking but not a stunner.

She is called Nicole.

Personality:

Very good English, she is very friendly and easy to talk to which is good for me as I can be a little nervous. I think she is new to this so is still enthusiastic.

Services used:

OWO
RO
CIM
Definitely DFK
She said she likes anal, but I have never done it so didn’t take it up and not sure if it costs more.

The meeting:

I was greeted with a kiss and a warm smile. Chatted a bit, gave money, showered (my choice) and back in the room. I always open with “you look beautiful” which normally gets a smile and a thank you or a grunt depending on the girl. On this occasion she pounced on me like I was a Guzzle being trapped by a Lioness. Very passionate DFK (like Tayla Brazil), took her clothes of and she opened my towel for OWO. One of the best OWO I have had, plenty of variation DT (average size) no teeth and enthusiastic. I learned later (by words and evidence) that she really enjoys oral sex.

She spent 5 minutes on her knees and then put a towel on the bed. While she was doing this I wiped her knickers of for OR while she was bent over the bed…. which was nice! She then laid me down for some more OWO. This went on until I came in her mouth, which wasn’t discussed, but she was happy to do it.

After she cleaned up we lay down for some more DFK, a few jokes before she went down on me again. Bare in mind this was the second time down there I had to call time on it (first time), as I really wanted to lick her pussy. I worked my way down and found a very wet pussy, licked for a while, 2 fingers and although I chuckle slightly when others right this I do believe she came or did a very good impression, which is enough for my ego.

This is about an hour into the punt and we are having sex. Started with her on top, rolled over, pounding from the side of the bed and on her side. I tried to slip a finger up her arse but she said she would prefer a cock (not used to this so didn’t act on it!). Then moved to doggy and finished in Prone and Bone. Passionate and enthusiastic throughout. I really felt she enjoyed it as much as I did and there was no issue with trying to limit me in anyway, which has happened and is very off putting.

She did ask several times what I wanted which is vague for me. She will take control if need be and I think she likes that although I didn’t try to control her.

Given the opportunity I would see her again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

kevinspoken

Comms:

I was in Woking for the day on business and a lady I had booked cancelled about 30 minutes before the appointment (back problem so I won’t name). I then went into a local Starbucks in panic mode to find a short notice replacement, sent loads of texts and Nicole  got back to me first. £230 for 90 minutes (£150 1h), all sorted by text. I perhaps wouldn’t have booked given the very varied UK Punting reviews but glad I did.

Flat near Woking Station. Clean, easy to get to, quite happy.

Looks:

She is around 35 Brazilian, great body, firm but thick, real bum fake books but well done. I thought she was good looking.

Personality:

Very good English, she is very friendly and easy to talk to which is good for me as I can be a little nervous. I think she is new to this so is still enthusiastic.

Services used:

OWO
RO
CIM
Definitely DFK
She said she likes anal, but I have never done it so didn’t take it up and not sure if it costs more.

The meeting:

I was greeted with a kiss and a warm smile. Chatted a bit, gave money, showered (my choice) and back in the room. I always open with “you look beautiful” which normally gets a smile and a thank you or a grunt depending on the girl. On this occasion she pounced on me like I was a Guzzle being trapped by a Lioness. Very passionate DFK (like Tayla Brazil), took her clothes of and she opened my towel for OWO. One of the best OWO I have had, plenty of variation DT (average size) no teeth and enthusiastic. I learned later (by words and evidence) that she really enjoys oral sex.

She spent 5 minutes on her knees and then put a towel on the bed. While she was doing this I wiped her knickers of for OR while she was bent over the bed…. which was nice! She then laid me down for some more OWO. This went on until I came in her mouth, which wasn’t discussed, but she was happy to do it.

After she cleaned up we lay down for some more DFK, a few jokes before she went down on me again. Bare in mind this was the second time down there I had to call time on it (first time), as I really wanted to lick her pussy. I worked my way down and found a very wet pussy, licked for a while, 2 fingers and although I chuckle slightly when others right this I do believe she came or did a very good impression, which is enough for my ego.

This is about an hour into the punt and we are having sex. Started with her on top, rolled over, pounding from the side of the bed and on her side. I tried to slip a finger up her arse but she said she would prefer a cock (not used to this so didn’t act on it!). Then moved to doggy and finished in Prone and Bone. Passionate and enthusiastic throughout. I really felt she enjoyed it as much as I did and there was no issue with trying to limit me in anyway, which has happened and is very off putting.

She did ask several times what I wanted which is vague for me. She will take control if need be and I think she likes that although I didn’t try to control her.

Given the opportunity I would see her again.

Offline Steve_jones14

Thanks for the review. You mentioned the varied reviews on uk punting, did you mean for this girl? I couldn't find any other reviews for her.

Cheers.

kevinspoken

I may have confused her with someone else.

I am seeing her tomorrow so I can let you know.

Offline webpunter

A good find.  If she was 80 for 1/2hr then i'd give it a whirl.  But my brain thinks i don't want to go for the equivalent of 200/hr on 30mins.  And 150 is nearly the same as 2 sessions @ 80 [with different burds].  Tayla has reduced her prices for 30 mins by 20 which must be working for her as otherwise the no's would revert back

Offline Davesorento

Two identical reviews for two different girls from this poster... other is here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=127074.msg1437441#msg1437441

Obviously a 'promoter'. Admin?

Offline pewpewpew

Hang about. Has the Internet just lost its mind or did I read 5 reviews in this thread?

Offline MrMatrix

Hang about. Has the Internet just lost its mind or did I read 5 reviews in this thread?
You did , whats going on?

OldAdmin

I merged all his "reviews" into one thread.

pking_paul

She doesn't look human though? Maybe we were all part of his android plans  :wacko: