Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sweet Candy Manchester  (Read 1404 times)

28 review(s) for HOT SWEET CANDY (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Carpy

External Link/Members Only

1hour- £100

Saw this girl earlier in week after having a nightmare trying to get hold of several of my regular girls. Coms were great, texted address and asked to confirm before I set off, all done nice and prompt.

Arrived and guided in (thanks for tips frank) knocked on door walked in to meet a very pretty girl in a nice latex type number and heel. She speaks great English and we had a small Chat and sorted money and shower offered.

The action started off great with some really good dfk, she is a great kisser. I was ushered onto the bed and she went into some really good owo, no deep throat, but good technique and it felt great. She then stood up and took off the dress, and this was a little bit of a downer. The pictures are of her I think but probably before she had a kid, still a nice body but not what you were expecting, although I must say her tits felt great.
Anyway, I throw her onto the bed and go down on her, this is where it goes a bit south- while I'm down I look up and see her staring into space with a look on her face of what should I get for tea tonight, a utter turn off straight away but I kept on going. Now I'm no god but I know I am good at oral as I'm always told so by working and non working girls (makes up for the small pecker, lol), but for the duration I get absolutely no response from her, eventually I think fuck it and decide to start the fucking, on goes the johnny and she goes in cowgirl, or more like sit there rocking. I decided to take control and we end up fucking in a variety of positions with absolutely no response from her, she just didn't see interested at all. Finish off with a hand job and come on tits.

I went neutral as I think she was a genuine girl and I can honestly say that if you click with her and she wants to fuck you she would be a good punt, just seemed for me and her we didn't seem to click.

Offline sir wanksalot

1hour- £100

Saw this girl earlier in week after having a nightmare trying to get hold of several of my regular girls. Coms were great, texted address and asked to confirm before I set off, all done nice and prompt.

Arrived and guided in (thanks for tips frank) knocked on door walked in to meet a very pretty girl in a nice latex type number and heel. She speaks great English and we had a small Chat and sorted money and shower offered.

The action started off great with some really good dfk, she is a great kisser. I was ushered onto the bed and she went into some really good owo, no deep throat, but good technique and it felt great. She then stood up and took off the dress, and this was a little bit of a downer. The pictures are of her I think but probably before she had a kid, still a nice body but not what you were expecting, although I must say her tits felt great.
Anyway, I throw her onto the bed and go down on her, this is where it goes a bit south- while I'm down I look up and see her staring into space with a look on her face of what should I get for tea tonight, a utter turn off straight away but I kept on going. Now I'm no god but I know I am good at oral as I'm always told so by working and non working girls (makes up for the small pecker, lol), but for the duration I get absolutely no response from her, eventually I think fuck it and decide to start the fucking, on goes the johnny and she goes in cowgirl, or more like sit there rocking. I decided to take control and we end up fucking in a variety of positions with absolutely no response from her, she just didn't see interested at all. Finish off with a hand job and come on tits.

I went neutral as I think she was a genuine girl and I can honestly say that if you click with her and she wants to fuck you she would be a good punt, just seemed for me and her we didn't seem to click.

Fuck-she was in my hot list too :(

Offline jonko

Fuck-she was in my hot list too :(

She was high in my next girls to try list too. Not so keen now! Sorry to hear you had a bad time with her.

Offline frankc

I saw her a few weeks ago and she was well up for it, sorry to hear you had a lack luster punt there mate, interesting to know that service wise she's up and down.....thanks for reviewing Carpy  :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella. :hi:

It read so well until this.

......I think she was a genuine girl and I can honestly say that if you click with her and she wants to fuck you she would be a good punt, just seemed for me and her we didn't seem to click.

I feel a rant coming.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

If I walked out thinking that I would have labelled her as a lazy cunt. When I pay a lass nearly £2 per minute for her time I expect her to enthusiastically fuck my brains out and I don't give a shit if she likes me or not.

Shame as I had her on my B list as she does look FAF.

Offline Carpy

Agreed with what you mean, but I review what I see and that was the impression I got. Think we have all had wg's who you naturally click with more then others and with the best wg's you get the same regardless.

This time I didn't but I could see why others might, there were aspects of the punt that were great. And some that were not so.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Agreed with what you mean, but I review what I see and that was the impression I got. Think we have all had wg's who you naturally click with more then others and with the best wg's you get the same regardless.

This time I didn't but I could see why others might, there were aspects of the punt that were great. And some that were not so.

All us punters can ever do is tell it how we punt it.  :hi: :hi:

It's annoying isn't it how YMMV with some lasses. Like I said it's a shame as she was firmly on my to do B list for when I find myself on the wrong side  :lol: :lol: of the hills. She's slowly sliding down the list though.

Offline sir wanksalot

What was disappointing about her body ? I've heard a few other reports mention she isn't as toned as her pictures suggest. I'm curious as to how way off are her pictures to reality

Offline Carpy

What was disappointing about her body ? I've heard a few other reports mention she isn't as toned as her pictures suggest. I'm curious as to how way off are her pictures to reality

The midriff to be specific!! Legs, arse, tits and face were nice!!