Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My Favourite Romanian WG  (Read 1790 times)

Bandit-400

I know that there's allot of punters out there who aren't the biggest fans of Romanian WG, but there are some out there who I would say worth mentioning. One thing I would say Romain girls do have is a great body and in allot of cases a beautiful face. These are the 5 that I have visited and would say that they have been some amazing punts, not in all cases I would visit them for a second punt, but definitely worth while punts.

I would say that all the 5 girls mentioned in this review have something in common, their drop dead gorgeous, it just depends on your taste. So the review is mainly based on the service they have provided, looks will differ from individual taste. I spent and hour with each of these girls, so here is my finding. So in reverse order;

5. Hot_Bianca

External Link/Members Only

She charges £150 per hours, she probably is in my opinion the best looking out of the 5 reviewed here and may probably have the best body out of all the 5 girls (as I said maybe, but bear in mind, everyone has different taste). She does have a great personality, really loves talking (but in some cases maybe too much, because deviously she'd want to pro long the conversation so she wouldn't have to give you a second pop in a one hour appointment).

Now as we all know Romanian girls always prefer to provide a vanilla service, so with her or any of the other girls don't expect too much, just make sure you read their enjoy list. With Bianca on the other hand, I'd rate her service 5/10. If you are looking to get a good shag, you will only get that on round 1 and there will be no round 2, also she doesn't like being on top (now that may not bother everyone, but I'd like to have that option available). She is great on Mish and Doggy, BJ is OK. But her enthusiasm re having a conversation is great as she does try to get to know you, so if your the type of guy who prefers to have a conversation with a WG, then she's right up your street (me on the other hand, would prefer a happy median), which unfortunately Bianca does not provide, considering if I am paying £150 for an hour I'd expect enthusiasm from the WG to make me pop twice in an hour, rater then me hinting it.

4. Curvy Christina

Now fellas if you do like the curvy girl over the petite ones, (by the way she isn't a beefcake, she's proportioned in the right way). She's lovely polite girls, does a great lap dance at the start, really can get you hard. She charges £100 for the hour (great value for money). Over all I'd give her service 7/10, she does try hard to please the punter sexually and you be more then likely to get two pops in an hours (that would be standard for Christina's service). On the looks and figure department she might not be to everyones taste (but in my opinions she's not a bad looking girls). I'd be more then happy to get a second punt with her.

3. Sweet Maria

Now if you like your biker chick look, she's the one for you. Lovely body art (that's if your into all of that), has a great personality, one thing that is different about her compared to the other girls, she does love kissing, which none of the other girls do. I would rate her service 8.5/10, now you may ask why, on her enjoy list, she does list OWO. But from my experience, although it's listed and she does do it, it's clearly obvious she doesn't enjoy doing it. In my most humble opinion, if you don't like doing something, it's best not to put on the enjoy list. 1 hour punt £130. 

Now the next 2 for me where very hard to decide which one goes number 1 or number 2, they both deserve the 1st spot, it was so hard for me to decide so I've given them both number 1.

1. Sexy Anax and Inna-Naughty

Both these girls based on service, I'd easily give a 9 or a 10. without going into too much details, in a nutshell, both will try their best to please you. I'd love to have a threesome with both these girls, unfortunately that will be unlikely because on is based in Woodford and other in Old Street. Both charge £100 per hour.

I hope you found the review interesting. Happy Punting.

Offline kaj314

Got a good selection here buddy...

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

LL

Thanks for your list. The one you listed last is not actually Romanian.

Offline Convince Me

No DFK. No OWO. No ££ from me.

Offline Malvolio

No DFK. No OWO. No ££ from me.

This is what I don't like about Romanians - the majority have an aversion to OWO, which is a must-have for me when I punt.  A shame as the last two on that list are very attractive.

Bandit-King

Definitely, good selection, I'd say all 5 are worth visiting. By the Inna is Maldivian.

Offline brushhand811

I thought Inna was russian, a few girls who report as from Romania are from Moldova, an adjoining but non EU territory, which make sense for Inna as she is always based with a few Romanian girls.