Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE PSE Hot Babe 3776106 / SweetGorgeousBabe 3623918 - Greenford, West London  (Read 615 times)

3 review(s) for BlondeModelBabe (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Hot Steamy Pse (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jimmycallum

I was actually going to not bother writing a review as I made a comment on another post but I saw a new profile pop up with the same pictures/different name. I thought I should warn people from making the same mistake I did.

To get away from two neutral reviews, she/her pimp makes a new profile and writes some bull shit about being a former page 3 girl...honestly I thought the Sun stopped doing page 3 a while back anyway. 

Old profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
New/current profile - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Below is my comment from another post.
Comms were goddamn awful it took 25 texts back and forth to organise and she blatantly lied saying she does DFK and filming with face (more like chin only).

The time starts when the original booking was made, even though she/her pimp gives you like 10 texts when you are outside procrastinating. I think her pimp/maid was texting from abroad as they would only text and not answer calls.

It was basically cum once and she gave me a dirty look when i suggested she give a handjob for round 2.
I ended up spending 50 minutes there. Her english is terrible, I was making a real effort to talk to her, after a while i just gave up. Her lack of speaking skills compounded with her terrible service just made me pissed off and go silent. She was standing within 50cm of me as I was getting dressed and staring at me like a mongoloid asking me if i was okay. I just wasted 3 hours of my life, i'm still horny as fuck and about £120 poorer. ....what do you think!. It was a depressing train ride home!.

Positives
Great body
Standing doggy sex against the wall (was pretty fun and I haven't done that in a year)

Negatives
sex with lights off (hey! I'm not the most handsome guy you will see but never has a girl insisted on it this much)
terrible comms (25 texts - punting phone 10p a text, cost £2.50!)
Lack of english speaking skills
well overpriced (for the service she provides £100 per hour)
no DFK after agreeing by text (was closed mouth light kissing on lips only
No face Filming after agreeing by text
Clockwatcher
Ushered me out after 50 minutes
Sex once in an hour (not even a handjob after)
Gave me a dirty look when i suggested round 2 (after i had just given her a bloody full body massage)

After thoughts:
I hope no one books her and she f***s off back to bucharest.
Met a nice Romanian weeks ago in Fulham, Angellory (personality and service were top notch!) so i know not all are bad but for me they are just so polarising, either amazing or terrible!

LL

no DFK after agreeing by text (was closed mouth light kissing on lips only

See, yet another girl who promises DFK, yet when you get there you discover she Doesn't Fucking Kiss.
I notice she lists OWO in her like too but I sincerely doubt she sucks uncovered cock. As I've stated elsewhere the service abbreviations are "confusing" for some girls and their pimps. Another one who prob'ly thinks OWO means Oral With Obstacle. :hi:

Thanks for the warning. I've punted a fair few Romanians within the same group, all very hot girls and some providing an OK service but not great.

Offline dubhcarr

sorry for the bad but predictable experience........I'll save my hard earned even though I am prone to this groups charms but only 30 mins my patience won't go further.........page 3 girl with no tits.. :unknown:..unlikely in the day....