Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Secret Sarah, Surbiton - Liking this MILF!  (Read 9186 times)

63 review(s) for Surrey Sarah (57 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gatehouse

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I hadnt seen Sarah for a few months so decided to pop along. Its in a quiet side-road near Surbiton.

Tbh the directions were a little unclear and I found myself walking across a lawn before I worked out the flats she was referring to. So make sure you get specific directions.

Into the flat which rather like is occupant, isnt in the first flush of youth, but that is where any complaints end.

This was a good punt from start to finish.

Sarah was dressed in a sexy black skirt with wide belt, tight white top, barely containing her big hams, and with black underwaer, stockings and suspenders underneath.

There is a lit of debate about what she looks like and 'how big.' Firstly she is not 19 and isnt claiming to be. She is a 12-14 but no bigger and at the risk of a cliche, she is big boned so it all works nicely. She isnt a lardy lump, she is curvy and her tits are big and great.

She has long black hair, big lips and dark eyes. Pure milf and ive said it before, rather like the older bird you see out with you mates in a group and you want to fuck. She is also quite 'tarty' with painted nails and make up - which I like personally.

If you are undecided punter, she's decent looking and as a package, slutty milf sums it up well.

Onto the sesh - handed over £150, showered and then when I got back, she quickly dropped to her knees and took the length in her mouth. She also speaks slowly and in a husky voice - all sorts of shit, like 'so have you been bad since I last saw you?' 'Are you going to fuck me in the ass today then?' Etc

All the time slurping away on my cock and balls. Good deep sucking technique, nice and slow. Withdrew and smacked those thick lips with my cock. More obscenities from her, working her ample tits with her spare hand. Onto the bed.

Immediately instructed me to lift my legs up and slipped her tongue into my arsehole. Left it there, winked at me and slowly withdrew. Im a rimming fan and she's good - no dobut - long tongue too.

What followed was a prolonged working over of my cock, balls and arse. Great slow technique with the balls in particular, like she was slowly devouring a plumb - great eye contact and lots of mess.

More deep rimming in doggie and then I flipped over and jacked off over her face for round 1. Tongue out, moaning away and I splattered her well and truly, running off her tits and chin.

The intermission was as ever, slightly random- chatting about holidays and kids etc. Sometimes its hard to pick up her train of thought but its just she is slightly random. Not in a bad way and she is no junkie before anyone gets the wrong idea. Just a bit off the wall.

Round 2 goes into my mental 'anals of history.' Took her on hard in doggie - all the way up her ass. Gentle slapping of her exposed cheeks, pulling on her suspenders, groping those big tits through her top she was still half wearing, the lot.

Tight ass actually and drove on as she clawed at the sheets with her lovely slutty red nails, more filthy talk from her. Took her firmly by the hips and piledrove her for the home run.

She shuddered as I came and fuck me it was intense!

All final pleasantries concluded and I was on my way.

Fucking dirty slut this one and do much she could teach the fluffy EE crowd in London.

Recommended! Yay!

Very nasty.

Online dubhcarr

glad you enjoyed again.........those directions were dodgy for me.....she was particulary insistant that I didn't walk through the neighbours garden...for me I didn't think she knew her left from right!.......good provider but not for me........

Online advent2016

I've been seeing this lady on and off for about 4 years, soon after she started.
She has really progressed from what felt a bit like a lady cheating on her partner to a very skilled sex provider. She gives an excellent, rarely equalled BJ, and enjoys to snowball.
Although I know this is a financial transaction, she does the GFE exceptionally well.

Offline Gatehouse

I'd go with that - and she has created a worthy following in the process.

Lets face it, a lot of UK 'milf' wgs have about as much going for them as a barn door.

She is very much the exception.

Offline daverfc

I've been seeing this lady on and off for about 4 years, soon after she started.
She has really progressed from what felt a bit like a lady cheating on her partner to a very skilled sex provider. She gives an excellent, rarely equalled BJ, and enjoys to snowball.
Although I know this is a financial transaction, she does the GFE exceptionally well.

She's been going longer than 4 years. I first saw her in 2007 out in Worplesdon. First class filthy Milf.

Offline Gatehouse

...........and pre-Worplesdon, she worked a day a week at a parlour in Redhill.

Now we are going back!

Offline Cum_again

The place in worpelsdon was weird.  It was part of a builders yard

Offline Gatehouse

It was owned by a couple who let out a room to wgs, and also lived there.

Rather random.

Offline daverfc

Saw another girl in the worplesdon address once. Emma I think was her name. Sarah said she gave the game up for health issues...think it was along the lines of chronic back pain or something.  Shame I only saw her once as I was planning a second trip to try her arse out as well.

Ah, punting regrets.

Offline Cum_again

She would be amazing on fake taxi...

Offline thetinman007

I'm undecided between Sarah and lisa32ff  for this Friday. Has anyone seen both
Lisa : External Link/Members Only

Offline Gatehouse

I too would like to know if anyone has seen both.

Tbh, Milfs are not normally my thang, but Sarah is the exception.

Lisa has always caught my eye as a dedicated rimmer, but I'm not sure on the boat race - if I am to be brutallly honest!!!!

Await advices from anyone etc.

Offline Gatehouse

Offline thetinman007

Offline Gatehouse

All good.

I expect Lisa is a great rimmer but on her pics, she doesnt look too amazing and therefore not sure if its 'my bag.'

As I say, Sarah is a bit of an exception for me. Normally it needs to be sub-30 and big bangers  :yahoo:

Offline thetinman007

Tbh, Lisa's  face ain't all that but the service is good. Her skin is also a bit loose. Arse is also a bit saggy as in her pics. Tits are ok tho obviously fake

Online TallnHung

I'm undecided between Sarah and lisa32ff  for this Friday. Has anyone seen both
Lisa : External Link/Members Only

Seen both.  Would do Sarah for most attractive, Lisa if I wanted to film myself facialling her ;)
Difficult choice buddy.

Offline seeking4

Hi

I have seen Sensual Secret Sarah a couple of times and Lisa 32FF a lot more times.

For me Lisa32FF is the winner on pure filth and roleplay attitude.  Sarah was a bit more reserved and needed took time to build up the right rapport - with Lisa she really goes full on with the dirty talk and deeper with the blowjob and rimming.

Both really good punts though!

Offline horsa

very tempted to visit her, is her ass big/pawg or just average size?

Offline Gatehouse

Eve all.

Its about a 12 and no bigger than a 14 at an absolute push (and pushing you will be...... :cool:

Put it this way, I am no fan of bbws and she is not a young stick insect.

But, she is v filthy and there is something very decadant about her. Great bj and loves the anal.

I nearly went to see her about a dozen times, and when I finally did, was glad of it.

Offline daverfc

If you like big tits, spankable ass that you can ram your pork sword up as hard as you like, you will not be disappointed. 

Proper filthy. Just a shame she doesn't work nearer to me than she use to.

Probably 2nd or 3rd in my top shags of all time.

Online TallnHung

One of the best MILF's around in my book.
Agree her look, moves and body all fulfil exactly what Im looking for in a dirty MILF ;)

Offline horsa

she is on my list for January, does anyone have a rough clue of her new location?

Online advent2016

The place in worpelsdon was weird.  It was part of a builders yard

code number for gate, yes visited it several times.

I meant 4 years from 2009 when she appeared as Surrey Sarah.

Offline daverfc

She's apparently moving soon from her place.  So hoping its nearer to me.

Offline horsa

She's apparently moving soon from her place.  So hoping its nearer to me.

do you know where?

Offline daverfc

Nope. She just states on her profile that its likely to not be surrey.  So just hoping Berkshire is a possibility as I love seeing her.  She's proper filth!