Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hara-just-for-you - Southampton  (Read 669 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Ok so tried to arrange a meet with this girl:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But apparently she was on the blob (although still appearing as available today on AW) so she offered her friend instead who i managed to track down to an ad on friday ad:

External Link/Members Only

NAME Hara
AGE 22
NATIONALITY German (Sounded distinctly eastern european)
PAID £140 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | RO | Sex (protected)
SERVICES REFUSED FK | Fingering
POSITIVES  Huge Tits | Ok Looking | Very Friendly
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES Lack of pre-agreed services (although were agreed with her friend so not sure how aware she was).

PRE-PUNT All correspondence was via text. Comms were good and replies came back quickly.

VENUE N/A

LOOKS 7/10 Ok looking bottle red head. First thing i noticed when she walked through the door was that she had a cleft palate and talked like she had a pair of socks rammed in her nose whilst trying not to swallow her tongue. I shouldnt laugh but it was quite funny. Anyway she's quite a tall girl so probably best she was in the trainers. I'd guess just under 6ft. She was wearing a top, jeans and sketcher style trainers. Body was nice and curvy and tits were firm and pretty big but natural from what i could see. I'd guess around 36E. Pussy a bit stubbly and could do with a shave.

SERVICE 6/10 Some services were delivered with enthusiasm, others not. Had a chat and sorted paperwork for 10 min'ish first then we stripped off and onto the bed. Kissing was ok but was told no tongue. So worked my way down to her pussy for some RO. Another one of these that squirms about to try and stop themselves enjoying it; bloody ridiculous. Anyway went to slide a finger in and that wasnt allowed either so gave up and let her get on with some OWO. Of course out came the wet wipes first even though i was freshly showered. Tecnique wise she actually wasnt too bad at it so let her carry on for a while. Then on with the hat for some CG, RCG and doggy. Didnt really look interested in CG or RCG but seemed to get into things a bit more in doggy. Asked if i could finish on her tits and she said its £20 extra. Now ive heard of extra for OWO or CIM etc but to finish on her tits!?!? Of course i declined and she put a wet wipe on her lap and said i can cum there. 2 can play at this game i thought so got her to finish me off with her hand but didnt bother to warn her at the appropriate time and bolted most of it over her tits anyway :lol:

VERDICT Pretty mediocre service but did the job. Wouldnt see again.

Think im going to change my name to flash..

MrKeen

But apparently she was on the blob

blob?

MrKeen

Period

Thank you, I learn something new everyday on this site.

MK

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. When did you try seeing Jully ? Was it yesterday ? Will give me an idea if her period is over. Wanted to see someone today.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 12:20:20 pm by pisceanuk »

kamu

Thanks for the review. When did you try seeing Jully ? Was it yesterday ? Will give me an idea if her period is over. Wanted to see someone today.

When I spoke to her she said she was hoping it would finish today.