Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MonaRed in Wallington, London  (Read 2623 times)

10 review(s) for MonaRed (5 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline datbo1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visited her last week. My first punt ever and also lost my virginity to her. I paid for a 1 hour session at £130. A bit pricey considering there was probably about 30 minutes at most of action. She gave OWO though and was pretty nice. We were chatting for a bit, and I appreciated it. She has a nice face, 6.5-7.5/10 and an average body. Slightly chubbier than her pictures suggest.

Positives:
-Fairly nice
-very discreet house
-Fairly clean house

Negatives:
-Slightly chubbier than pictures suggest
-Made me wait for 15 minutes longer
-Not much action for the money

Offline claretandblue

Were you aware of all of the services she offers before visiting?

Each to their own but personally this is one wg I would never visit  :scare:

Offline herbie007

Sorry your punt didn't go so well but thanks for the review.  :drinks:

Last time I saw her was about three and half years ago when she was 100 all in including anal if I remember rightly.

She was a great shag and good VFM back then; she even allowed me to pump up her fanny with her new pussy pump before I shagged her, great feeling.

Haven’t been back since she started raising her price and charging for extras though, but I still keep an eye profile in case she drops them, I fancy shagging her again.

fredpunter

Ditto ... I saw her 2 or 3 times years ago when her prices were lower and she didn't offer quite so many services more likely to scare me away than attract me. I liked her and may be tempted to visit again if she was much closer to my house ..... but she isn't.

Offline Jimmyredcab

She claims on her profile that she is British, strange that she has an EE accent in her video. :rolleyes:

Offline herbie007

She claims on her profile that she is British, strange that she has an EE accent in her video. :rolleyes:

Anything's possible in this game  :D

Offline pumps

She is romanian from what I remember.

Offline Jimmyredcab

She is romanian from what I remember.

That is mentioned by one of the reviewers.   :thumbsdown:

Mor2bdsm

You can apply and become a British citizen if you have lived (consistently) in the UK for 5 years.  No doubt we will see more WGs changing this part of their "trade description"  :dash: 

Offline Anallover6969

Sorry your punt didn't go so well but thanks for the review.  :drinks:

Last time I saw her was about three and half years ago when she was 100 all in including anal if I remember rightly.

She was a great shag and good VFM back then; she even allowed me to pump up her fanny with her new pussy pump before I shagged her, great feeling.

Haven’t been back since she started raising her price and charging for extras though, but I still keep an eye profile in case she drops them, I fancy shagging her again.

Pretty much same as me fella. Tried a few things with her when she first started and was great vfm. Used to be a regular 2 hour punt back in the day. Would cost a small fortune at her NEW prices. No chance.

Offline claretandblue

Does the fact that she is willing to receive shit in her mouth not put any of you off? :scare:

Offline pumps

Does the fact that she is willing to receive shit in her mouth not put any of you off? :scare:

I'm gonna have to tick that box one day  :sarcastic:

Offline claretandblue

I'm gonna have to tick that box one day  :sarcastic:
Even you wouldn't tick that box,talk about a bum deal  :sarcastic:

Offline pumps

Even you wouldn't tick that box,talk about a bum deal  :sarcastic:

lol if one of mine landed in her mouth after an Indian from the day before she would quickly remove that extra from her profile  :sarcastic:

Offline chris_jp2

I visited her 2-3 years ago - review on here somewhere - and she and her partner were good for ticking off the DP box. But I wouldn't return. Much better out there, especially at her current prices.

Online dubhcarr

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visited her last week. My first punt ever and also lost my virginity to her. I paid for a 1 hour session at £130. A bit pricey considering there was probably about 30 minutes at most of action. She gave OWO though and was pretty nice. We were chatting for a bit, and I appreciated it. She has a nice face, 6.5-7.5/10 and an average body. Slightly chubbier than her pictures suggest.

Positives:
-Fairly nice
-very discreet house
-Fairly clean house

Negatives:
-Slightly chubbier than pictures suggest
-Made me wait for 15 minutes longer
-Not much action for the money

welcome to punting, one down get back in the saddle ASAP....plenty of reliable good SP's reviewed here....... :thumbsup:

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

lol if one of mine landed in her mouth after an Indian from the day before she would quickly remove that extra from her profile  :sarcastic:

I pity the punter that would follow you if he fancied a bit of DFK.

Offline datbo1

Were you aware of all of the services she offers before visiting?

Each to their own but personally this is one wg I would never visit  :scare:

I didn't really know where to go. There won't be a next time for her but I've learnt at least

Offline claretandblue

I didn't really know where to go. There won't be a next time for her but I've learnt at least
Onwards and upwards hopefully!  :hi:

Offline datbo1

She told me she was Russian/Hungarian. I believed her  :lol: