Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Midori-chan  (Read 2349 times)

Offline NotTooOld4It

Has anybody met or heard about this girl please?

External Link/Members Only

Offline stevedave

I've had comms with her, she seems very nice. Definitely on my list!

She doesn't or can't offer incalls regularly, which makes it tricky for me, but I get the impression outcalls aren't a problem.

She's on UKE too.

Offline anonyorks

Bid on a reverse booking I had then cancelled as she was ill
 Shame as I was looking forward to meeting her as very much my cup of tea.

Incall was at her home so maybe something happened for her to cancel then only offer outcall/hotel meets?

Her communication was great throughout
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 12:03:17 am by anonyorks »

Offline stevedave

Bid on a reverse booking I had then cancelled as she was ill
 Shame as I was looking forward to meeting her as very much my cup of tea.

Incall was at her home so maybe something happened for her to cancel then only offer outcall/hotel meets?

Her communication was great throughout

Yeah, her comms do seem very good.

She's told me she has a housemate(s), so perhaps what she suspected would be a housemate free evening was changed. I'm only guessing though, she may well have been poorly.

Offline Guiltypunts

I'm sure seen her on swinging site.....

Justanotheruser

She's on seeking arrangement (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Offline Paul1738

She's on seeking arrangement (not that there's anything wrong with that)

I've just set up a profile on that and first 2 profiles I saw were hers and BonnyBlows

Justanotheruser

I've just set up a profile on that and first 2 profiles I saw were hers and BonnyBlows

Yeah she was on there too and quoted some silly price to me. I've seen a few others too - Luciidolly and KristenJolee I think. Plenty of profiles out there that are just legit girls though! Part of the reason I've only seen one WG in 6 months.

Tallboy2

This girl sounds delightful and at the right :Age, size, price and location, she's high up on the HL.

Offline kiltedviking

I'm curious about this seeking arrangement thing, is it just girls looking for regular sugar daddies? How is it different from WGs? I'm genuinel interested, the idea intrigues me, although I worry that it's at risk of getting more fluffy than a straight hooker booking.

Anyone have any experiences?

Offline Paul1738

I haven't a clue to be honest mate. 90% of the girls all have the same generic look anyway. Face plastered full of makeup and big black slugs for eyebrows. Not for me. I was only having a nosy. Seems like you've got to put some proper graft in. I'd rather be a lazy cunt and just fire a text off and throw some twenties at a WG.

Tallboy2

I haven't a clue to be honest mate. 90% of the girls all have the same generic look anyway. Face plastered full of makeup and big black slugs for eyebrows. Not for me. I was only having a nosy. Seems like you've got to put some proper graft in. I'd rather be a lazy cunt and just fire a text off and throw some twenties at a WG.
Ha ha made me laugh
You sound like me

Justanotheruser

I'm curious about this seeking arrangement thing, is it just girls looking for regular sugar daddies? How is it different from WGs? I'm genuinel interested, the idea intrigues me, although I worry that it's at risk of getting more fluffy than a straight hooker booking.

Anyone have any experiences?

You're only going to get fluffy yourself if you're that way inclined. I've only had it happen the other way round twice with girls getting attached to me.

It's different from wgs as there are no guarantees. Despite money being involved, girls don't see it in the same way and will only meet you if they like you. There's also plenty who either say they don't want sex or need to go on a few 'dates' first - just like real life. Basically it takes more effort - chatting, flirting, 'the chase'. It's rare to message and meet someone same day like aw. It's no quick fix.

Despite many on there being on the hunt for rich sugar daddy's, I have found many are just very open minded. I've been on there 5 months and think I'm done now but in that time I've fucked over 30 girls. Over 1/3 there was no transaction or help of any kind. Of the rest it's worked out far more reasonable as they don't work 'on the clock'.

Everyone's experience will vary of course. I think I've been relatively lucky and many will tell you there's no such thing as a freebie on there because they've seen it very differently. But play it right and you will meet very attractive women, many who are far fitter than any wg you would find (IMO)

Offline kiltedviking

Thanks for the feedback guys, very insightful haha. It does sound like too much effort for me, compared to handing over some notes for a guaranteed shag. Fair play if you've had success off it though, if I was single I'd be right in there.