Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiara Anal Queen - Notting Hill - suffers amnesia  (Read 1067 times)

4 review(s) for Kiara latin babe (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Turtle1

Long story short. She messed us about on a MMF punt and pretty much wasted 3 hours of my day. She forgets about serveses she promised by phone

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thursday Morning I was looking on here for a target or two for the weekend. I saw Brazilian Martians review and I was sold.

Around midday en route to central for a shopping trip I decided to call her and ask for availability over the weekend. She spoke with decent English and just caved and booked her for a few hours later.

I was going to cancel as I had a pre arranged schedule with mates but after showing her profile to a dirty mate, he wanted to tag along. 3some. I rang her back. Asked for MMF to which she politely refused. My mate took the phone and tried to haggle, offered £200 then £220 for 45min MMF. We wanted DP. He offered to show ID and assured were good looking decent blokes. Won't mess about. She agreed, laughed and said see you soon.

We arrive by bus. Get to her apartment and stood there for what seemed like ages. She wasn't answering at first despite letting her know we was 10min away ( she replied with "ok Hun x" ) Eventually let us into the building. Knock on her door but no answer. Several min go past. I ring her again. She explains she doest want to see 2 guys. Just 1. After a bit of negotiations and pleads she opens the door slightly and just stares at us for a while, then reluctantly opens the door to let us in. I asked if I could squeeze her arse. Surprisingly she let us. We joked and she seemed at ease.

We continued negotiations in her hallway. She doest see 2 guys at once. Despite agreeing by phone earlier. Denied she agreed. Soon as money was brought up again she seemed interested. Price kept rising and I lost interest after £300 for 30min was being floated. She wanted 1hr fuck session where we each have 30min for £300. No thank you.

About the girl, very average in thelooks department. Her face isn't as sharp or pretty as you're made to believe. Big tits and ass looked OK. Doubt you'd look twice if she walked past you in civvies. She was wearing tight blue jeans and high heels. Certainly not the black dress or school girl outfit as requested.

At this point I'd lost interest and offered my mate to take punt and I'll just hang around. She wasn't happy with me being in her flat. Which is totally understandable. I left after this. I carried
On with my day.

2 hours later we regroup. Mates punt wasn't too good. Didn't ask for to much detail but she mysteriously loses her ability to understand English AND she wanted £200 for 45min like we agree by phone. Funny how she remembers that part. I didn't press him for more info as we had others friends around.

Why the neautral and not negative? In part we are to blame. Randomly pressuring a girl for a 3some. Then not taking a no for an answer. Not happy about her price increase last second. She was happy to fuck to blokes. In her place she didn't seem frightened of us and we spoke in a jokish manner. She was happy to go through but at a silly price compared to the £220 she agreed on the phone.

I can't exactly give a negative. I probably wouldn't of went back as there are much better options at that price. After reading BillGoldbergs review I'm 100% not going back.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Long story short. She messed us about on a MMF punt and pretty much wasted 3 hours of my day. She forgets about serveses she promised by phone

External Link/Members Only

Thursday Morning I was looking on here for a target or two for the weekend. I saw Brazilian Martians review and I was sold.

Around midday en route to central for a shopping trip I decided to call her and ask for availability over the weekend. She spoke with decent English and just caved and booked her for a few hours later.

I was going to cancel as I had a pre arranged schedule with mates but after showing her profile to a dirty mate, he wanted to tag along. 3some. I rang her back. Asked for MMF to which she politely refused. My mate took the phone and tried to haggle, offered £200 then £220 for 45min MMF. We wanted DP. He offered to show ID and assured were good looking decent blokes. Won't mess about. She agreed, laughed and said see you soon.

We arrive by bus. Get to her apartment and stood there for what seemed like ages. She wasn't answering at first despite letting her know we was 10min away ( she replied with "ok Hun x" ) Eventually let us into the building. Knock on her door but no answer. Several min go past. I ring her again. She explains she doest want to see 2 guys. Just 1. After a bit of negotiations and pleads she opens the door slightly and just stares at us for a while, then reluctantly opens the door to let us in. I asked if I could squeeze her arse. Surprisingly she let us. We joked and she seemed at ease.

We continued negotiations in her hallway. She doest see 2 guys at once. Despite agreeing by phone earlier. Denied she agreed. Soon as money was brought up again she seemed interested. Price kept rising and I lost interest after £300 for 30min was being floated. She wanted 1hr fuck session where we each have 30min for £300. No thank you.

About the girl, very average in thelooks department. Her face isn't as sharp or pretty as you're made to believe. Big tits and ass looked OK. Doubt you'd look twice if she walked past you in civvies. She was wearing tight blue jeans and high heels. Certainly not the black dress or school girl outfit as requested.

At this point I'd lost interest and offered my mate to take punt and I'll just hang around. She wasn't happy with me being in her flat. Which is totally understandable. I left after this. I carried
On with my day.

2 hours later we regroup. Mates punt wasn't too good. Didn't ask for to much detail but she mysteriously loses her ability to understand English AND she wanted £200 for 45min like we agree by phone. Funny how she remembers that part. I didn't press him for more info as we had others friends around.

Why the neautral and not negative? In part we are to blame. Randomly pressuring a girl for a 3some. Then not taking a no for an answer. Not happy about her price increase last second. She was happy to fuck to blokes. In her place she didn't seem frightened of us and we spoke in a jokish manner. She was happy to go through but at a silly price compared to the £220 she agreed on the phone.

I can't exactly give a negative. I probably wouldn't of went back as there are much better options at that price. After reading BillGoldbergs review I'm 100% not going back.

She has shot herself in the foot how is she gonna speak english to punters then claim to not understand the language.  :wackogirl: prossie logic even though this is totally opposite of my punt I would say to punters to avoid her like the small pox virus. :thumbsdown:

Offline BillGoldberg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On with my day.

Thanks for the review Turtle

Schizophrenic, clock watching, money grabbing, lying cunt

Offline peter purves

Tried thinking about the different factors that caused one for the punt to be good, for the other to be a disaster.

Still none the wiser  :dash: [headache]

I do not normally comment on peoples' perception of their own reviews, but I found it hard to take any positives here (and I think in part this is what makes a punt neutral that there are both positives and negatives).
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 06:46:16 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac