Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aisha @ Lush  (Read 863 times)

Drood1

Day before the disastrous Aliyah of Leeds, had a fair time with External Link/Members Only. The flat was a different flat in the Leeds dock area and it was the smoke ridden flat. I am not a smoker and I was a little put off with this. The flat was very warm and when Aisha left with the money for one hour, I turned the radiator off. She was wearing a warm gown as she was cold. Whilst we had a hug, I checked, did not seem like she has a fever and I am well 6 days later, so hopefully nothing infectious? Do WGs have a moral duty not to work when not well, discuss?
Anyway Aisha looks fair and the pics are probably accurate though more like a size 4-6? I hope she does not have an eating disorder? She did some light kissing and was ok for me to kiss and lick her. BJ is covered and she did not want to go on top at first. Fair enough, we did do other positions and she was on top briefly. I did the punt, though did not feel that satisfied hence the neutral. Indian girls in the WG world seem to be size 12-16 (though they advertise via photos shopped or photo framed to seem slimmer) and beyond and so Aisha was unique that way. She was a smoker and probably with an early cold. I did not bother staying and perhaps should have paid for a 30 minute punt? 5-6 years ago Indian girls in Leeds were more attentive and of better value. Now it is rare to find a good one. I thought I might try Aliyah and that negative review is worth reading. Nothing bothering with Lush or Leeds in future.

Offline shyjamal

Hmmm im looking for a decent Asian/indian/pakistani girl.  How much was the total cost of this visit as ive never gone via agency?

James Brown

Just used lush, if all girls are the same price ( I think they are ) 1 hr would be £120