Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kacie clark, Liverpool  (Read 2906 times)

12 review(s) for Kimberleyxxk (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

dude86

External Link/Members Only

Venue: Posh CC Hotel. £80 30 minutes. Actual duration around 20?

Here's an odd one. Great comms and she even understood when I had to push our meet back by 30 minutes because of Friday evening traffic. Parked up at the hotel only to find they charge £5 for the privilege(!), and all I had was my punting fee. More on that later.

I was 5 minutes late due to trying to find the car park so I was met by a very friendly Kacie once I eventually got upstairs, who suggested straight away that I get naked since we were already behind time. She was wearing an odd string bikini thing that showed everything off. Some kissing and OWO soon followed,then straight on with the condom for a cowgirl ride. She's quite pretty facially, but had some spots or sores on her chin. Hope nothing sinister or contageous!

She's got cracking big tits, (not normally my thing but I was in a tit mood) maybe too many tattoos for my taste, and a little bit of a belly but nothing major! The tatts are not visible on her AW pics.

I popped quite fast so the meet came to a very odd end, with Kacie phoning reception to see if I could pay by card for the car park, before she very kindly gave me 5 quid herself to pay. I did feel like I was being hurried out!

So, a bit of a weird one. Admittedly I was 5 minutes late but things still felt very rushed even if Kacie was very friendly and rather talkative. Would be keen to see what others thought.

Gets a positive for her demeanour, comms, understanding and for paying for the car park!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 12:15:05 pm by dude86 »

Tierney

I've met Kacie a couple of times and think this report is pretty spot on of what she is like in a punt. She is fit, but not a stunner, amazing tits but carrying a few extra pounds. She's a good fuck and offers a great service but once the juice is out of the bag then it's time to go. She works often with Maisie who is known to do back-to-back bookings so that might be why she's keen to get you out of the room if the main event has finished.

The first time I met her she'd booked a 4 star hotel - which wasn't the easiest to get in and out of. Personally I don't know why she goes to the extra expense of booking hotels like this as to me the facilities that we need, easy access, good bed, decent shower, aren't necessarily better. She is worth booking though.

Offline livlad

Cheers for the review matt aded to the hl

yellowledbetter

Other reports have made mention of how she looks like a chav? Is that true? Could you describe before what she is like facially?

She is touring london soon and need to know whether i should commit.

Tierney

Other reports have made mention of how she looks like a chav? Is that true? Could you describe before what she is like facially?

She is touring london soon and need to know whether i should commit.

She's not an absolute stunner facially but most people see her because she's got huge tits. Some people might see her as looking like a chav and the scouse accent doesn't help but she's pretty down to earth.

If you're into big boobs then I'd recommend and she knows how to ride a cock. If you just want someone to gawk at because they're 10/10 then look elsewhere.