Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rachel-superstar - Cardiff (Tour)  (Read 4788 times)

28 review(s) for rachel-superstar (24 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Gatchaman

Warning: this will probably be a bit fluffy.  If you have a problem with that, you might want to stop reading now.

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration / Cost
1 hour / £165

Comms
Quick and friendly by AW e-mail, confirmed by an AW booking request.  Text messaging on the day.  There was a bit of a mix up over hotels as Rachel initially told me she was in a hotel near M4 J32.  Fortunately when I confirmed the day before, I mentioned the hotel, and she was able to pick up the error.  The actual hotel was more convenient for me, so no real problem there.  Also had a bit of a fright when she fat-fingered her text and confirmed she'd be ready by 8pm (I'd booked 8am!) but that was quickly sorted.

large 4 star hotel in the city centre, reception straight ahead of the main entrance, and lifts off to one side through a door, so not immediately obvious if you don't know where you are going.  Rachel told me the location of the lifts by text, and the hotel is on Google Streetview's "Look inside" feature, so I was able to clock the layout ahead of time and walk in purposefully and head straight for the lifts.  Reasonably busy around and about the hotel so didn't feel conspicuous, and exchanged a few pleasantries with other guests in the lift.  Clock in the room, which I like.

Nice spacious modern room with a big bed.  Good shower, and Rachel had a fresh towel for me (I always wonder how girls manage with that in a hotel situation if they are busy.  I think I was the first client of the morning, but the room had presumably not been refreshed since the day before.)

Girl
There are face pics on Rachel's profile so you know what you're getting.  I found her very attractive.  She is tiny (size 6/5' 2" according to her profile) even compared to me, and I'm only average height.  Lovely pert small tits with nipples that start off unremarkable, but turn into the proverbial bullets when given a bit of attention.  Pierced navel and tongue, and at least 3 tattoos.  A real sparkle in her eyes.

Friendly and easy-going, though we didn't actually chat all that much, which is unusual for me, but this hour followed a slightly different course normal.  More on that in a minute.

Service
Rachel is very tactile and kiss-y (yeah, that may not be a real word - I mean she likes kissing).  From the moment the door closed behind me, there was barely a minute when she didn't have her hands and/or lips on me, stroking, kissing or caressing.  I had to interrupt her to hand over the cash (once things get going, I have a tendency to forget, so wanted to get that out of the way).  I'd had a shower at home in the last half hour, though I'm always prepared to shower again at the venue for the girl's piece of mind if nothing else, but all thoughts of that went by the wayside after we got naked and got into it.

In an hour session, I usually cum fairly quickly, then need a bit of recovery (and the usual chat) then last longer for round two mostly (though not always) ending with a second pop.

This was different as we had a single hour-long session.  It really was like being with a new girlfriend for the first time and doing all that exploration of each other.  Absolutely fantastic GFE.  OK fluffy bit over, details:

RO, fingering, used a small toy on her at various points, OWO (balls included), DT (very nice, gentle rather than gagging in style), 69, rimming both ways (first for me, not sure I'm a huge fan of receiving, but she wanted to do it).  Protected sex in cowgirl (plenty of nipple tweaking) and doggie, then back to 69 to finish with CIM and swallow.  At least I think she swallowed it, I couldn't see with my face in her pussy, but there was no sign of it when I emerged!

Loads of eye contact and the aforementioned kissing, stroking etc throughout.  Plenty of verbal encouragement and low key moaning (not OTT).  A thoroughly enjoyable hour.

The image of her shuddering with the little purple vibrator on her clit, and my cock balls-deep in her mouth is top of my wank bank at the moment.

A note for those of you who like DFK, probably worth mentioning that tongue involvement from Rachel's side was more light and sensual than deep and probing, but she didn't reject my tongue when I had a go.

No clock watching, we ran over by a few minutes but she didn't rush me to shower and get out.

Will I return?
Most definitely.  Rachel apparently comes to Cardiff every 8-12 weeks, so I will be keeping an eye out.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 11:06:12 am by Gatchaman »

np500

Good read G , brought back great memories of my visit, I also reviewed that meet,  have missed her last 3 visits due to having bookings and a holiday, but I'm determined to see her next time, she is a lovely person and gives  great service in my book, not fluffy at all , say it as you see it, you paid £165 for the right to review in your own words,  good one.

Jester269269

Top review and not fluffy say it how it is G.
 :dash: had planned to see Rachel this week also, but couldn't get time out.
Certainly missed boat. Have to see if she's in Midlands sometime.
As love her look

np500

She just tours J , when not traveling , I know you appreciate a goodun, stick her on your h l and catch her when she comes your way, well worth a visit.

Jester269269

She just tours J , when not traveling , I know you appreciate a goodun, stick her on your h l and catch her when she comes your way, well worth a visit.

Yes Red she's one of the few on my H/L , and we had been chatting regarding booking but missed opportunity this time.

Very limited time and only MM to scratch off list. But don't think it will happen  :dash: :dash: :dash:

np500

We'll never see them all J, half the ones on my h l disappear never to be seen again long before I get round to them !

Gatchaman

Thanks guys, I think being a bit fluffy is part of my nature, and you're right - my review, my choice of style.  I think we're perhaps a bit more tolerant of a bit of fluff on the Welsh forum than some of the other regions.  I just wanted to be able to answer any anti fluffy criticism with a "well I did warn you".  I have another review to write later that will be in no way fluffy at all.

Your review is one of the things that put Rachel on my radar, Red.  As you know we seem to have similar tastes, and I've yet to see a girl that you rate that I didn't like too. :thumbsup:

np500

Cheers G , always  happy to recommend a girl that is good in the areas I like, and it's  great when you guys have a good time on my ( partly ) say so, it's what this site is all about .

Jester269269

We'll never see them all J, half the ones on my h l disappear never to be seen again long before I get round to them !

True that's why tend to keep mine reduced in numbers.
Only have MM on Welsh Board
And Mids Mandy,Tiffany Snow and Miss Ashton as previously mentioned. Think Miss Snow will be getting my reg £££ tbh

np500

The green eyed Envy is killing me J .

Offline playpal69

Great review, will have to add her to my Hl.
I quite like fluffy  :thumbsup:

Jester269269

The green eyed Envy is killing me J .

Ditto Red. If MM was a stones throw I'd be there every week  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

Great review. Not fluffy at all.  I also have missed out on her this week but she is on my HL so I hope to catch her next time.  Just want to clarify for future, is the hotel she uses straight off the M4 or is she near the city centre itself?  I take it she uses the same hotel every visit.

np500

dont name it guys, just ruff idea.

Offline mrdiamond77

dont name it guys, just ruff idea.

Yes, quite right.  Should have added that.  Thanks Red. :thumbsup:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good review Gathca. Not fluffy at all. You obviously had a cracking time with a very high quality SP. And you're just reflecting that.

But you are right. Some of the other forums seem to be more negative and dismissive of anyone who dares to do anything other than denigrate the SPs - and indeed women in general.

Sorry, there's my being fluffy now  :)

Gatchaman

Just want to clarify for future, is the hotel she uses straight off the M4 or is she near the city centre itself?  I take it she uses the same hotel every visit.
pm sent

Offline mrdiamond77

Rachel has put tour dates up to early December on her profile.  Does not look like she is coming back to Cardiff this year.  :thumbsdown:

np500

Ahh , will have to wait till the new year , now, where shall I spend my hard earned ? H l here I come.

Gatchaman

Rachel has put tour dates up to early December on her profile.  Does not look like she is coming back to Cardiff this year.  :thumbsdown:

Wow, she really gets around!

Jester269269

Least you had the Pleasure Gman....I missed that boat  :dash:

Gatchaman

I'm sure your paths will cross one day Jester, just need a little patience!

Jester269269

I'm sure your paths will cross one day Jester, just need a little patience!

:thumbsup: yes she's just one of 5 left on my h/l.

Was thinking of your Emma visit yesterday. Had first meet with Rebecca 121 she was a top laugh and whole few hours was a giggle. She's a girl whose been at it years but it's not jaded her at all.

Offline mrdiamond77

Yes she's only staying in some places for one or two days.  Looks like I will have to wait until next year to see her.

Jester269269

Yes she's only staying in some places for one or two days.  Looks like I will have to wait until next year to see her.

She doesn't move around as much as Carrie on Hollie.. Add her to you're HL. Positive the day job is mini cab driver  :lol: :wackogirl: :lol:

Offline mrdiamond77

She is already on my HL.  Looks like I will have to try and see Sweet Amy, Annabelle or another visit to Kandice or/and Mollie for the next couple of months.  Not a bad hobby is it?  :D

Jester269269

She is already on my HL.  Looks like I will have to try and see Sweet Amy, Annabelle or another visit to Kandice or/and Mollie for the next couple of months.  Not a bad hobby is it?  :D

She's back in Cardiff end of month and start December  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks Jester.  Sorry you won't be able to see her, i'm sure she will make her way to the EM in time though.

Gatchaman

She's back in Cardiff end of month and start December  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Thanks for the heads up J, really want to go back  :dance:

np500

Oh crap , ffs, I don't believe it, sods fucking law , you would't Adam and Eve it, I give up , I'm going in to hiding !!!!!!!!!

Offline mrdiamond77

Just noticed she is leaving on the 3rd and I am off work on the 5th & 6th.  Damn!

Online stevedave

Just noticed she is leaving on the 3rd and I am off work on the 5th & 6th.  Damn!

She came to Leeds twice over the summer and I had the exact same problem, frigging typical!

np500

She's here for about four days , right on top of my 3sum ! 

Offline mrdiamond77

She came to Leeds twice over the summer and I had the exact same problem, frigging typical!

Yes frustrating.  If I lived in Cardiff I would probably have enough time to see her.  Unfortunatley I am in the valleys.  Never mind there is always next time.

Offline mrdiamond77

She's here for about four days , right on top of my 3sum !

You booked Kandice & Mollie already Red?  I am going to try and book them for when I am off too.

np500

Yep, booked Kandice and mollie and it clashes with racheal's visit,  plus two other punts, only myself to blame, I did text racheal the other day ( as I said I would ) and asked when she was back in Cardiff so I could plan, I'd already booked two and one yesterday, she did reply 24 hours later , some sort of standard replay saying thanks for contacting but at a wedding, but no dates at all , but would have clashed anyway !
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 09:38:32 pm by np500 »

Offline mrdiamond77

Have texted Kandice to arrange my duo with her and Mollie.  She has not got back to me yet.  The thought of those two ladies have kept me going all day at work.

np500

Kept me going for about 3 months ! Couple of weeks to go, can't wait to get my face in to them two sets  of breasts, if anyone's in any doubt , go check there profiles and weep .

Offline mrdiamond77

Kept me going for about 3 months ! Couple of weeks to go, can't wait to get my face in to them two sets  of breasts, if anyone's in any doubt , go check there profiles and weep .

Same here Red.  I don't think Kandice is working today so that's probably why she has not got back yet.  :thumbsup:

np500

Think it says on her profile she's off for two days. ( Cardiff tab )  Not sure which two without looking though.

Offline mr big

just booked Rachel roll on December   :yahoo:

Offline mrdiamond77

Congratulations Mr Big.  Hope you have a good time with her and I look forward to your review.  I want to see her myself but I am trying to arrange my duo.

Offline mr big

cheers mr D review will follow hope u sort the duo

Jester269269

Looks like she's landed in the Capital  :dash: :mad: :dash:

You luck buggers  :drinks:

np500

Stop it J, I can't make it again 🙁

Offline mrdiamond77

Neither can I Red.  Never mind, my Kandice & Mollie duo is booked and maybe I will be able to see Rachel next time she is in Cardiff or Bristol.

np500

Rachel's been to Cardiff 5 times in a year, so it looks like it's always worth a visit for her , so I'd think she'll be back about march ish , fingers crossed.

Jester269269

Rachel's been to Cardiff 5 times in a year, so it looks like it's always worth a visit for her , so I'd think she'll be back about march ish , fingers crossed.

Unless she goes on here sabbatical Red  :unknown:

np500

Yes, but these visits around the country pay for those trips she enjoys so much , so hopefully she's planning more trips that have to be payed for, and she does seem to enjoy the fun as well, always nice .