Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: imbest@deepthroating - Southampton  (Read 1071 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had one of those nights where options A, B and C weren't happening so dropped her a message on the off chance and turned out to be a pretty good punt!

NAME Amanda (I think...)
AGE 42
NATIONALITY English
PAID £25 for a 30 min'ish car meet
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | DT | Fingering | CIM
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES  Huge Tits | Ok Looking | Very Friendly
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT All correspondence was via AW message. Comms were good and replies came back quickly.

VENUE Was a car meet in the Freemantle area.

LOOKS 6/10 Ok looking brunette for her age. Was wearing a short skirt, top and trainers. Body was ok and tits were huge and around 40F i think she said. Would be great for a tit wank. Pussy was shaved.

SERVICE 9/10 All services were delivered with great enthusiasm. Had a chat for 10 min or so after parking up (she loves to talk) then she popped her tits out and let me have a feel and suck. Moved swiftly onto playing with her pussy and before i new it she was gushing everywhere (i was pre-warned so only have myself to blame). Then onto some OWO and DT with a CIM finish. She certainly knows her way around a cock! After a quick clean up had a look through some of her videos (which were filthy and tempted me for a second round but my cock wouldnt have allowed) before dropping her back. In all i think i must have been with her around 45 min so not a clock watcher.

VERDICT Good service by a naughty brunette. Also VGVFM at £25 a pop!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 06:01:08 am by kamu »

Offline thekman100

Always looking for a good DT BJ, thanks for the recommendation. I checked one of her vids. Pretty good!

Bloody good value too, love a car meet, seems so much sexier.  :thumbsup:

kamu

Always looking for a good DT BJ, thanks for the recommendation. I checked one of her vids. Pretty good!

Bloody good value too, love a car meet, seems so much sexier.  :thumbsup:

Just remember to stick a bin liner down if you want to play with her pussy :lol:

Offline mwalston

looks great shame about the age restriction though