Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: horny.girl AdultWork group  (Read 1854 times)

Offline ghighi

They are looking hot. But seem fake? as profile description too short?

Secondskin69

All Romanian group - alarm bells ringing  :angry:

Offline zen123

no owo listed, but I'd say they would offer it but charge more.

do look hot though.

Offline ghighi

Why many of the romanian girls profile apppear and gone within abt a month or even few week?

InstaPunt

Julia was a girl that I was considering a few months ago but had my doubts about authenticity and if real the quality of service etc and then her number disappeared and she stopped logging on and very strange thing, or maybe not so strange, happened today. Another girl that I am interested in, also Romanian, but not linked to her on AW, had a picture of her on her FB profile. The face look familiar so I clicked on one of the names that liked it and it was Julia (although real name is different) and she had one picture which was clearly on Leyton High road near the underground station etc. All in all, had some posey pics, nothing pro like. Most probably just Romanian girls who get here and do a bit of side work to get some cash and then stop, or they find a select few clients who become sugar daddy like figures etc. Julia for sure, is beautiful enough to be working at a higher end than the £70 per hour market she is advertised at on AW, that is as long as her services matches her looks and body. So pretty sure she was never a full pro to begin with, in many countries girls do it as a part time thing, some Romanian girls probably take the same approach here.

Offline boomting_

If you had taken the time to notice the search facility provided on this website, then you would have found out that, there have been numerous positive reviews on these girls. They are not fake, and have been around for a while.

From what I can see is that two of the profiles you have listed, both the girls have not logged in for a couple of weeks. This could mean either they are not working no more, have just taken a holiday, or will return in a new location, which often happens with these girls.

So in future before wasting space on the forum, use the search feature first, and if no results found, then happily ask the forum, there's many members who are here to help. As you're obviously new to this forum, take my response with a pinch of salt.

Good Luck
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 12:29:34 am by boomting_ »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why many of the romanian girls profile apppear and gone within abt a month or even few week?

It's called "fly-by-night" ----------- which is why they should be avoided at all costs.     :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Urban_G

Edit: Just realised I originally replied to the OP's old thread.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 12:59:27 am by Urban_G »