Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leanne Davies, who had sex with a doctor while working as a prostitute  (Read 4512 times)

Offline Zeusthedoc

The "article" you cite is about the wretched cunt's miserable behaviour behind the wheel of the car.

Both you and the dailypileofshit seem to be more concerned with the fact that she fucked a doctor who it seems was on call at the time.

Click bait at its finest.

Offline snowbum

The "article" you cite is about the wretched cunt's miserable behaviour behind the wheel of the car.

Both you and the dailypileofshit seem to be more concerned with the fact that she fucked a doctor who it seems was on call at the time.

Click bait at its finest.

Sorry to hear you take exception to my curiosity, being a biker myself I was actually more concerned about her driving as you never know when you are going to encounter a psychopath on the road.

The fact that she worked as a prostitute means that someone on here might be able to provide more information on how she came across during her work. 

Offline Zeusthedoc

Sorry to hear you take exception to my curiosity, being a biker myself I was actually more concerned about her driving as you never know when you are going to encounter a psychopath on the road.

The fact that she worked as a prostitute means that someone on here might be able to provide more information on how she came across during her work.

No problem with your curiosity.
Little annoyed at the title of the thread more than anything else. Somewhat misleading.

Offline adindas

Anyone know her?

External Link/Members Only

IMO there is nothing wrong with Dr Rupert Pemsel has sex with her. She is a prostitute and the doctor has paid her service. They should not be having action in the hospital though.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 10:58:18 am by adindas »

Offline fantasticmrfox

I like the doctors partial excuse for acquiring her services....the stress of helping out kids in Africa???? Hey?

Agreed, no issue with the doc doing what he did....but not at the workplace

Offline purple_t

Anyone know her?

Actually yes, I went to school with her!

Supposedly went by the names 'Ruby' and 'Scarlet' if this article is to be believed: External Link/Members Only

I'm sure she'll use a different name if she goes back on the game though...

Offline peter purves

I like the doctors partial excuse for acquiring her services....the stress of helping out kids in Africa???? Hey?

Agreed, no issue with the doc doing what he did....but not at the workplace

When I read the original story, I was amazed he did not get struck off by the GMC
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Colston36

She's well-fit, though. Must make a note not to ask to go down on her while she's driving ... :P

Offline Roth

kamu

Actually yes, I went to school with her!
Ha same. Always been a gobby little madam. Looks like that gob has got her into trouble in more ways than one now.

She was on AW a few years back but dont remember the profile name and has long since gone.

Offline purple_t

Ha same. Always been a gobby little madam. Looks like that gob has got her into trouble in more ways than one now.

She was on AW a few years back but dont remember the profile name and has long since gone.

Yeah she always was gobby at school. I honestly wasn't surprised when I found out that she was doing this for a living lol. I know she was a stripper for a while some years ago.

To the guy who said she's fit, just no... trust me on this one

Offline Colston36

And now for something different-ish:

External Link/Members Only

As usual the Mail got it a bit wrong - the other girl, Trixie, is a sub. And very nice too. The star of the story whizzed off to Thailand after her brief moment of fame.

Another girl I know thought the story was a set-up to get publicity