Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Insomnia Venus KGB Party 13th October Berlin  (Read 1891 times)

Offline Jerboa

Okay where do I start? This was one of the best parties I've ever been to, and I've done my fair share, it turned into a complete fuckfest!!! No way I can describe the whole 10 hours, but I will endeavour to give you the highlights, I literally staggered home to my bed totally spent!  :D

TBC.....

Offline Sentinal

Looking forward to it. Planning a trip to Berlin soon. You reviews have helped influence that decision!

Offline Wanking

Looking forward to it. Planning a trip to Berlin soon. You reviews have helped influence that decision!

me too..

Offline Jerboa

External Link/Members Only

So I arrived spot on 2pm, I was due a 10€ discount because I attended Wednesday, my name was put on a list, but the lady in reception didn't know about this, never mind wasn't going to argue. Up In the bar got a drink, place was still quiet, I took a shower and had a jacuzzi waiting for kick off, a couple arrived just after me, she was about mid 20's, pretty brunette slim body, don't think they were German as spoke in a unknown language together, they had sub collar & chain with ankle and wrist straps, which he put on her, then they went next door to the massage bench, so a few of us guys followed them in, I will call her Duracell Bunny 1 or DB1 for short, well she started off sucking his cock, she didn't mind the guys touching her, then her man lay on his back on the bench and DB1 lay on top of him with her back facing him, he started fucking her, at the time from my position I didn't know he was up her arse, the guys were touching her as they fucked, then in English she just came out and said "if anyone wants a sandwich now is your chance" I was like thinking but I ate before I came luv, I thought she was joking, but she wasn't another guy wasn't as slow as me, and jump up on the bed, got between her legs and fucked her pussy while her man was up her arse! tbf he didn't last to long, so I made sure to get in there, jumped up put a rubber on, and fucked DB1 myself, boy she is one horny bitch! she was loving it, so was I tbf, is unusual to get DP's at a gangbang IME, so fucked her hard was really turned on as I shot my load after 5 minutes! I jumped down and the other guys took over, I took a shower with a big grin, it was only 15:30 and had already had a wild session with a nympho!

I looked back in on DB1, and they were still at it, more guys had arrived, I went upstairs and had something to eat, as I knew I'd need some more fuel tonight, I came back down and DB1 was still in the back room getting fucked, so be rude not to, it had moved across to the bed now, so I joined in got a BJ, DB1 is a girl who only did covered BJ's but still can't complain the girl was so horny, and fucked her again, this lady saw more helmets than Hitler this evening!  :D

DB1 took a break so I did too, had another jacuzzi and a drink, a blonde milf with short hair was playing on one of the beds, think she is a house girl, so I joined in, and was playing with her tits as she got my cock hard, was about to fuck her when another short haired blonde jumps on her, ok cool and started kissing, her partner joined them, now in this melee I missed my chance to shag the blonde, as another guy had got in, and this second blonde was next to her getting fucked by her man, so fuck it my cock was hard, got in front of her so she could blow me, the bitch wasn't having it, ok cheers luv you go and jump in my way, then can't even suck my cock, if she was a bloke and had done that it be bang out of order, but because she has a vagina it's okay.  :rolleyes:

But not to worry, I did shag first blonde after a bit, and wasn't like there was lack of other action, in fact as the afternoon went on more guests arrived, and by early evening the main room was just a fuckfest! bodies everywhere, house girls as well as couples and single ladies, so much went on that I have difficulty in describing it all, was the most wild KGB party I've been to, though another annoying incident, on the main bed there was a blonde milf playing, she was getting shagged doggy, she was sucking cock, I was hard and ready to go next, so made way to beside the bed with cock in hand, and some prick deliberately stood in front of me, the guy shagging as I expected finished and dick head quickly jumped in there, I was like wtf! No didn't cause a scene, then the wanker could even get it hard! What a fucking KNOB! So much pussy available at this party and the prick has to pull shit like that, unbelievable.

Lots more happened, there was fucking at the bar, one lady was bent over a bar stool getting shagged while blowing cocks, I got in there, and she sucked my cock and wanking me off, a mature tall brunette milf also got in there and playing with the other lady, and she got molested too.

A little later in the evening I spotted a sexy mature brunette at the bar with huge fake tits, of fuck yes, after a while she was surrounded by four guys, her husband was also with her, and I tried to get in, but I was boxed out slightly, not to worry, she was wanking cocks, while getting her body molested, and her massive breasted squeezed, I managed to get a feel of those tittens too, cracking! Her husband bent her over and shagged her while she sucked another guys cock, then a guy she was wanking shot his load over her tits, he thanked her and moved on, so I was able to take his place, she grabbed my cock, and I got a good feel of her tits, a few minutes later her and her hubby went into the backroom, oh yes I followed them, to the bed, and she stood at edge of the bed bent over as her man fucked her, I positioned myself in a good place on the centre of the bed, after couple of minutes she got on the bed, and started playing with us guys, she took a bottle of lube and poured some on her body including her big tits, she took a shine to me, I was directly facing her, she covered my chest in lube and was playing with me, slid her legs under mine sitting up so I could tit fuck her boobs! she was a horny milf, but a tease, I whispered in her ear that I wanted to fuck her, she shook her head with a smile, cock teasing bitch!  :P she enjoyed the attention, was molested by lots of hands, she only fucked her hubby, and no BJ's either, but tbf was still a fun session.

So much was going on I hadn't had a break for few hours, so made a point of sitting down for a drink and catch my breath, this party was at full speed. DB1 from earlier was on the main bed, getting fucked again, so I got in there, this woman was insatiable, and took on all cummers!

One lady I didn't manage to play with was a middle aged slim milf, who also took on several guys in the back room, but what made me giggle was her screaming, she would at a point start screaming like she was being murdered, I thought the polizei would turn up at any point!

By about 11pm I was ball bagged, and had had my fill of numerous pussy, and thought I'd just watch the last of the action, so went in the backroom to the massage bench where another couple were, the lady was a young asian looking local lady, she was laid on her back, getting fucked by a guy, whilst sucking cocks, even gagging and choking on them, I sat at the end of the bench from a distance, just to watch the action, fuck she was horny, I will call her DB2, as she was trying to compete with DB1 for title of dirtiest whore in Insomnia, a guy kneeling beside her shot his muck over her face, and moved away, fuck it I moved across to her, and she began sucking me off, while she was still getting fucked, she was moaning and screaming, grabbing onto my forearm as she got smashed by a well built black dude, she was loving it. We ended up moving over to the bed, still sucking and fucking, at one point she mounted her man in cowgirl, bent over then another dude slid in her arse! dirty girl, I was ready to take over, as matey pulled out her arse, but she changed position, her man moved off, and she got on her back, so I shagged her with her legs over my shoulders, which she enjoyed, by the shouts and moans, think some guy was also fingering her arse at same time, as I felt my balls slapping against something.

By this time it was at end of the night, I had one more weizen bier and sat at the bar with a big smile on my face, got dressed and walked home, good job I was staying close by, as I was totally ball bagged! And slept like a log. This was the best Insomnia gangbang I've attended, in fact one of the best parties I've been to, I have missed some stuff out, as just so much happened, and at points it was all just a blur lol!

Offline Steve2

Offline Sentinal

Do you live in Berlin Jerboa?

Offline Jerboa

Do you live in Berlin Jerboa?

No I don't, if I did probably shag myself to death.

Offline Wanking

I was hard and ready to go next, so made way to beside the bed with cock in hand, and some prick deliberately stood in front of me, the guy shagging as I expected finished and dick head quickly jumped in there, I was like wtf! No didn't cause a scene, then the wanker could even get it hard! What a fucking KNOB! So much pussy available at this party and the prick has to pull shit like that, unbelievable.

Great report J,

u do get some pricks there forsure.

Offline Jerboa

Great report J,

u do get some pricks there forsure.

Yeah silly, but this didn't piss on my party, as I said this was the best Insomnia party I've been to, absolutely mental!  :wacko:

vt

No I don't, if I did probably shag myself to death.

The Coroner's Report would make for interesting reading!!  :lol:

This does sound pretty amazing...I guess it's the fact that these women aren't getting paid and all the action is so uninhibited & raw that makes it so attractive...I do love a screamer!!  ;)

Offline Jerboa

The Coroner's Report would make for interesting reading!!  :lol:

This does sound pretty amazing...I guess it's the fact that these women aren't getting paid and all the action is so uninhibited & raw that makes it so attractive...I do love a screamer!!  ;)

Exactly VT, we've both been to paid for commercial parties, some are good some not so great, but Insomnia on a Thursday attracts many genuine couples & females into multiple cock.

Offline cmanc

are these events every thursday?
sorry for asking, but after that report I think I need a trip over there

Offline Jerboa

are these events every thursday?
sorry for asking, but after that report I think I need a trip over there

Yes every Thursday, you can look at Insomnia's site and it has a event page.

Offline hsin

Jerboa, what do guys wear normally wears on a Thu at Insomnia? Going there in 2 weeks time.

Offline Jerboa

Jerboa, what do guys wear normally wears on a Thu at Insomnia? Going there in 2 weeks time.

As has been mentioned numerous times on the reports very little, black boxers usually.

newtotheworld

do u know the difference between tuesday, thursday and sunday parties? as they all catagorized as sex parties