Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Today's "legends" in the North West  (Read 1326 times)

cerealpunter

In the past, I've regularly punted with the likes of Amy/Chloe, Patrice, Tammy the tiger (anyone remember her) who were all described as "legends"
Who would be the equivalent today, most of the above would be parlour punts, are there any legends in the parlours these days, or are they more likely to be indi
Needing someone to tempt me out of retirement (well lack of interest really)

Offline cueball

So, basically you just want us to do the leg work for you and give you the best recommendations.

I'll get to work shall I?

Offline threechilliman

So, basically you just want us to do the leg work for you and give you the best recommendations.

You like a challenge!

tcm

Offline Laid_back_bloke

The badge of "Legend" I think these days, means well worn MILF that is more a sex machine than sexual pleasure. For me, I prefer the less experience younger. Nowt really to do with age, more that they seem to actually like what their doing. They actually seem guenually turned, well some do. Still plenty in the younger ages that see it as a quick buck also, why reviews on here & sites like AW are worth their weight.

cerealpunter

I think your recommendations would probably put me off punting for life  :D
Not looking for recommendations as such, just wondered who the popular well regarded girls would be these days, they would probably be too young for me anyway, prefer the milf's these days just need to find a good local one

Offline mexicola

When you say Lengend you mean a WG who has taken a LOT of cock over the years ?

Offline con-a-ser

To tell you the truth no one really springs to mind

SexyRebecca aka Liberty
Zoe ex SS
Madison ex SS now in the Wirral

Naughty Aimy

Yanusmc

So basically you can't be arsed just to read the forum and you want us to summarise it for you  :dash:

cerealpunter

To tell you the truth no one really springs to mind

SexyRebecca aka Liberty
Zoe ex SS
Madison ex SS now in the Wirral

Naughty Aimy
I've seen Madison when she was at SS and Brooklyns, very attractive lady, although I'd always felt it was the same well rehearsed parlour routine and now as an indi she's £160 an hour which is a bit top end for me
There doesn't seem to be the "well known names" that there were a few (probably more than a few) years ago, or maybe as in the ones you've listed they don't get the same publicity as indies