Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maggie21 - Croydon....WOW  (Read 5192 times)

46 review(s) for M Fox (44 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

S73V3

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Don't think another review of Maggie will add a great deal of value, as most are probably aware of how well rated she is! Can confirm all are true.

Been wanting to meet Maggie for a while now after reading the reviews but not always been the easiest to fit in with work. This week too was nearly a write off but she moved her booking today back an hour and got me in first at 12 - happy days.

Comms - Good. All done via text. Time and date confirmed.  She asked of any extras/special requirements/outfit requests etc. Rate and location then confirmed.

Rate - £140/hr + £20 for AL.

Location - Croydon park hotel. No issues getting to the room, walk in, reception on the left side of the lobby, lifts on the right. I was also in a suit (heading to work after), so I'd imagine most assume you are there on business/for meetings. There is a little street parking outside/round the corner. I ended up going directly across the dual carriageway up a side road, £2.40 for 2hr stay (its up to 4hrs max).

The girl - Stunning. As seen in the pics. Great body, ass, tits and face. Boobs are fake but I don't mind that (plus looks good on her). Black hair and the odd tattoo. Overall, hot. Really good friendly personality and easy to chat to. Perfect package.

The meet - bit of a blur now...opened the door hidden behind it as I raised a hand to knock. Walk in, turn and get that first glimpse as shes closing it  :P cracking ass in a little black thong, combined with a corset, white stockings and heels.

Greeted with FK, we then head further into the room. She continues with some DFK and cock rubbing, before we chat briefly about the meet. She checked what I'd want etc then wanders straight over.

Before long she is on her knees...my god she can give a blow job. OWO, Eye contact, sloppy, lots of deep throat. This continues 10 mins or so as we then move onto the bed.

Decide to then pull her up next to me, slide a couple of fingers in her pussy and in no time she's squirting. Don't often do RO with a WG but meh, first one of the day and clean so why not briefly...gets to the point with her moaning and squirming where she then asks me to fuck her. Grabs a mac and puts on with her mouth. Asks which hole I want first, to which I reply "any preference?". She says she absolutely loves both and like surprises. She hops on all fours, legs wide, ass in the air (what a sight) and so the choice is mine.

I go for the vag first, figure its less hassle having to change rubbers for switching to ass.

She can take an absolute pounding. A girl who really pushes back too and wants more. Then I pull out as slide pretty easily into her ass. No warming up, shes pushing back as deep as possible. Clearly enjoying it, her ass takes a good hammering.

Switching to mish I then finger her pussy whilst in her ass. Play around like this for a while getting great views until I ask her to jump on top. RCG she takes me back in her ass - again, what a view. Mixture of fast, deep then going slower whilst spreading her ass.

Next she climbs off, off with the rubber and some more OWO deep throat laying between my legs. Her ass hanging over the edge of the bed again looked good so I decided another rubber on, doggy with her bending over the bed, so fucked her pussy for a while. She seems to like the odd spank too and her nipples played with. After some time doing this I asked for more OWO so sat on the edge of the bed with her kneeling on the floor. As said, great skills in that department.

5 or so mins of this she asked me to sit on the couch so she can fuck me. Who am I to resist...

Sitting on the couch she then stands in front and lowers herself down - amazing. Few mins later she cums, followed by me whilst inside her. As she stands, she turns, takes a quick suck to taste herself then off  comes the rubber.

We spend a few mins chatting, getting to know abit about each other etc. With just minutes left to go, shes again got my cock in her hands then down her throat asking for a quick facial...we try but unfortunately the non-stop hour has served well.

Not rushed one bit and no sign of clock watching. Am offered a shower / water etc at the end before departing.

Overall - great meet. Def worth the money and she clearly is one horny girl. Genuinely enjoys what she does.

I will 100% return. Even considering just sticking with her as she is a league above all punts I've had over the past couple of years or so. Does exactly what's said on the tin. Simple.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 02:02:06 am by S73V3 »

foxinthebox9

:hi:
+1 great girl, glad u had fun.

Offline claretandblue

140 now with no cim   :wackogirl:
not for me at those rates

Persie

140 now with no cim   :wackogirl:
not for me at those rates

Think the same. She was good at £110 or £120 but £140 is not VFM

Offline claretandblue

Think the same. She was good at £110 or £120 but £140 is not VFM
If I remember correctly when I saw her it was 110 including anal and cim, she has loads of extras now too on top of the 140 rate so is way over priced,I guess there are enough people happy to pay it

Offline Silver Birch

If I remember correctly when I saw her it was 110 including anal and cim, she has loads of extras now too on top of the 140 rate so is way over priced,I guess there are enough people happy to pay it

I think she was £130/hr and I saw her at the peak of her forum darling fame. Everything was included. She was the first wg I gave a facial and still laugh about her rubbing it all over her face saying it was good for her skin!  I thought she was good vfm back then but I won't book any wg now if my requirements are extras, with the exception of anal (depending on the flat rate).

Only saw her once, but was certainly well worth a visit back then.

Offline BlackWizard

When I saw her she was £80 for 30 mins (gone up by 10), and anal was included in the price.

Shame - she's a good WG, but the price hike and all these extras means she's gone from a reliable punt to a "luxury", even if she probably doesn't warrant that tag.

Offline Titi

So £180 if you include anal and rimming. Definitely overpriced IMO.

Offline Gatehouse

Although every penny counts in the post-Brexit mess, personally I say go for the right girl and the right service; if that costs you £50 more then so be it.

Unless its £200 ph plus, I dont see great relevance.

Yes I am a fan of hers, but same would apply across the board.

uksaldn

Last picture  External Link/Members Only

Finger nails look sharp an is there something new? That is a wedding ring?

She is definitely on my hot list.

Great review by the way.

Offline Brazilian Martian

So £180 if you include anal and rimming. Definitely overpriced IMO.

Yep especially for the croydon area she must think she's working in Kensington or Mayfair

uksaldn

Def no wedding ring.

I might have got it wrong, but is not the ring on her left hand where a wedding ring is meant to be if a women gets married?

Offline Gatehouse

Good point but she is def not married.

Offline Silver Birch

Although every penny counts in the post-Brexit mess, personally I say go for the right girl and the right service; if that costs you £50 more then so be it.

Unless its £200 ph plus, I dont see great relevance.

Yes I am a fan of hers, but same would apply across the board.

Personally I share this perspective, except my £££ barrier is £150 rather than your £200.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Pricing for me is determined by what I want in terms of attitude, looks and services and the price I'm willing to pay, reckon its the same for most punters from a £40 pump & dump to a £200+ all service included model type. What pisses me off is when girls increase basic prices and then start adding extras.

S73V3

Good point but she is def not married.

She didn't mention anything regarding a bloke, only about her daughter.

She did have two rings on her left hand though - one with a diamond that looked like a engagement ring, the second plain (as shown in the pic).

S73V3

Personally I share this perspective, except my £££ barrier is £150 rather than your £200.

I'd agree. After a few fairly crap punts over the months I thought I'd give her a shot - an extra £50 or whatever should be worth it, and it was.

Have left some paying circa £100/£110 for an hour where the service is a bit 'robotic' and they don't seem to engaged. To one with maggie where she genuinely seems like she craves sex.

Offline claretandblue

When I saw her she talked of a live in boyfriend or perhaps it was fiance who didn't know what she did,more than possible she is married,not that it should matter to us punters of course  :lol:

Offline Gatehouse

Good point. For the record that ended some time ago when he found out I believe.

:bomb:

Im not sure how I would feel if I found out half of London had had my Mrs up Trap 2, but pervert that I am, it would have turned me on  :D

You are right - its irrelevant here.

She squirts like a train  :)

uksaldn

Good point. For the record that ended some time ago when he found out I believe.

Im not sure how I would feel if I found out half of London had had my Mrs up Trap 2, but pervert that I am, it would have turned me on  :D

She squirts like a train  :)

A squirter  :yahoo:

Offline Gatehouse

Actually, a gusher. Beyond a squirt!

Get the towels down(!)

Backdoorlover!

She squirts like a train 

I saw Maggie this week (review to follow - she was great!) and asked her about wedding ring. It is and she got married in the summer. Doesn't bother me when she's that good.