Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nina27 and pimmee thai sexy worcester  (Read 2895 times)

6 review(s) for Sexy Pimmee (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for SEXY THAI 4-U (5 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline vision2014

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had a couple of hours spare in worcester so decided while on london rd to give Nina a call no probs with communincation etc within 20 mins of the 1st call i was through the front door now  Nina states on profile 100% pics yes i do agree it is her but i would say 20yrs ago
anyway guided upstaires then up staires again passed Pimmee who was sitting on the staires then into a dark room top floor my first thoughts was ive walked up 2 flights of staires all with lit candles on if one of those candles fell over i would not becoming out a live

Nina then tried to speak to me her english not good at all lots of pointing etc

really crap massage but to be fair i told her i did not want it 5 times but she just smiled

then she stood up and took all her clothes off small frame body hairy pussy and small hand  ful tits

on with covered bj she sucked hard and fast until i started to shove it down her throat abit to deep  after a couple minute coughing fit i told her to lie down missionary style she was very tight indeed  it hurt me  alittle so asked for some more gel which helped i fucked her very hard and fast but her face was pulling all these expressions of pain i had to stop it was starting to turn me off when i pulled out she lept off the bed jumping around saying BIG HURT ME   

I lost interest then and just wanted to get to the end has i knew time was near up

I asked if pimmee could join use for the last 5 mins which she went and got pimm came in and asked for £10 to do 4 hand which i agreed

Pimmee is again the girl in the pics but add 20 yrs again  now this bit is where i changed my mind from a negative to a neutral

pimmee came accross very dominating she looked very close into my eyes and started shouting " you come in here shoving your big cock in our pussy  "

she   then told  nina to finger my ass  and told her to " fuck his arse like he fucked your pussy "

she then started slapping my legs and pulling my balls 

then i shot my load which flew over and landed all over her side to which she smiled and said next time i make you lick that off me and eat my pussy and arse

she then got up to answer the phone while she left me and nina to get dressed

when i went back down staires pimmee was by the door and said come back agian and book both of us for £100 we will "big cock you "   what ever that fucking means

the thought of being dom by 2 thai girls possible

bod666

Thanks for TOFTT - I've looked at those two profiles a few times but have been put off by the lack of feedback.

Don't think I'll be following up with them but sounds like you had an interesting experience!

Redster69

bod666

They look very masculine.

A valid concern when going to see Thais (and Brazilian's too for that matter)!

I'm not keen on a Crying Game type experience...  :scare:

Offline vision2014

They look very masculine.

That was my worry but ive got this knack of seeing the  "whats on offer body wise  " before handing the money over  but they were certainly girls

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Great review matey thanks!!  I've had the idea of 2 Thai girls fir a while now, just looking for the right 2 :)

Offline Jawbreak

How much photoshop has been done to pimmee's pictures?
She doesnt even look oriental at all on them pics .... I do hope she looks like the pics (if i ever get to see her) :)
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline vision2014

Just alot older in the face talking alot more wrinkles

2 girl  in worcester  for me is maria and patricia b (not thai ) they are amazing

Offline EddieThead669

Nice one Vision...

I have to say if I heard "she then told nina to finger my ass and told her to " fuck his arse like he fucked your pussy " I would have ran a mile LOL

bod666

Just alot older in the face talking alot more wrinkles

2 girl  in worcester  for me is maria and patricia b (not thai ) they are amazing

I finally broke my 2 girl duck with Pat B and Mell last night - they destroyed me! Amazing experience- I'll write a review when I've fully recovered.

Offline EddieThead669

I finally broke my 2 girl duck with Pat B and Mell last night - they destroyed me! Amazing experience- I'll write a review when I've fully recovered.

Bod, You lucky bugger!
I think this would be my dream 3some...
Never seen Mell, but Pat B is awesommmmmmeeeee (as the miz says) LOL
As much detail as you can Bod  :D

bod666

You need to see Mell wicker - she's if anything a little more awesome than Pat!  :dance:

Offline EddieThead669

You need to see Mell wicker - she's if anything a little more awesome than Pat!  :dance:

Oooohhhhh, and I was saving some money this month too.
Think I might have to follow my cock on this one though.
Sorry kids, it isn't chips and rice tonight!

bod666

Although I think it's Mell's last day on Thursday... so your kids dinner maybe safe after all  :lol:

Offline Goodfellow

How much photoshop has been done to pimmee's pictures?
She doesnt even look oriental at all on them pics .... I do hope she looks like the pics (if i ever get to see her) :)

Verification pic not hidden

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline vision2014

She actually looks older then her verification pic lol and her hair was tied up like it too

her pics in her gallery are nothing like her now

The only thing which might draw me back to her was she seemed to have a really hard domination side to her

thats something i might go and explore again with her