Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell-Birmingham  (Read 2642 times)

109 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Littlefoot

Wanted to try something different. Had a few ideas in my warped mind, seen Lola's profile and thought she might be able to assist me.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Sent Lola an email with some very detailed requests on how I'd like the meet to go. Got a quick reply saying no problem. So I booked for Saturday. Unfortunately a plan A let me down today. (Thursday) So I managed to get Lola to squeeze me in today instead of Saturday.

Don't be alarmed by this review, she doesn't only do this kind of stuff. I'm sure she does very sensual stuff also.

Basically I asked for some humiliation, domination, with a bit of torture, role play, tie & tease, and cock worship.

She was Lola the nasty dominant nurse, who takes great pleasure in humiliating and inflicting pain on her patients, and I was the introverted patient with a cock problem.

Comms were really friendly and good.

Nice clean apartment in Granville street, 15 mins walk from new street station.

I paid £70 for 1 hour

When Lola opened the door, I was very happy. A 5 ft petite, curvy, size 10, with nice sized breasts that were bursting over the top of her uniform. Her English is near enough perfect.  She is pretty facially with short brown hair. An extremely confident, friendly, Hungarian lady with a twinkle in her eye. She looked a real treat in her mini nurses uniform.

We sat for a bit chatting normally, and she gave me some chocolates (most probably a gift from a client). I gave her the paperwork. She accepted this time (3rd attempt) and went to stash.

On her return she eased into her character of nasty nurse Lola, ordering me to strip, and get on the massage table. I'm then tied both arms and legs to the table.

She then pours oil all around my groin area, and starts very slowly caressing, stroking, tickling, and scratching my balls and cock. Wasn't long before I was fully erect. I ask if she'd get her tits out. For that I got 4 hard smacks to my balls, causing me to wince. She barked at me "this is a hospital and I'm a professional nurse." Don't know what possessed me but then I ask if I could see her pussy. For that my balls got squeezed and twisted, (there was a lot of that happening) which made me Yelp in distress.

There was a lot of face smacking and nipple twisting ouch!!  :scare: Especially every time I looked up at her tits or arse. I couldn't resist though. At one point she cocked one leg up on the table. Her arse looked so sexy. At the same time all this is happening she's talking to me in a very domineering way, and wanking my cock, with a very cheeky, seductive smile on her face.

At one stage my whole body was shaking uncontrollably. After half hour she finally allows me to cum. When I cum I get more ball smacks for not asking permission to cum.

She then try's to make me eat my own cum. Don't forget I'm tied and she's got my spunk all over her hand, pushing it right by my lips ordering me to eat.   I had to slip out of character to tell her to FUCK OFF!!

Next I'm untied and told to turn over so I'm face down. I see her drop her uniform to the ground, and walk around the back of me. At this stage a B2B is in the script, so I relax. When all of a sudden WHACK!!!  :scare: on my arse. I let out an almighty scream. I thought that's not her hand, so I have a look and she's got a big whip out. Shit!!  :scare: 5 more flogs and she had to stop due to my screams, presumably she's worried about her neighbours.

Then she did perform a very nice B2B, and she turned into nice nurse, as instructed prior.

With 15 mins left I challenged her to get another pop out of me. She gave it her all, but it's never going to happen. She looked a bit disappointed saying "aren't I sexy enough for you?" I told her "its my age, 20 years ago I could pop 4 times in a hour."

Quick shower, more chockies, kiss on both cheeks and I'm off skipping down the road.

Verdict:
Nice pleasant way to spend a hour. Lola doesn't have role play on her likes list, but she should she was excellent. Following my instructions to a t. I weren't bad either. I fully enjoyed that. Might go back for nice nurse next.

As for my war wounds: I still have very rosey red cheeks and bruised nipples. I'll live though.

Offline JEH7376

Not my cup of tea, but that's a great review fella, glad you had a good one

Offline Spurt

Went along recently on the back of the recent review and went for something much less extreme. I did get to sample her cock rings.

Lola is exceptionally versatile and can cater for most wishes.

It is the cheeky glint in her eye that does it for me.

I was introduced to the delights of edging, which previously was something I was chastised about in terms of lawn management.

Excellent time, slow build up and explosive finish.

I will be back

Offline Littlefoot

Lola is exceptionally versatile and can cater for most wishes.

It is the cheeky glint in her eye that does it for me.

I'm in total agreement with both statements  :thumbsup:

Offline Dulmenite

I had the tie and tease with Lola in June when she was in London . Cock rings fitted . Blindfold . Lots of toys and Jesus Christ !  WHAT AN EXPLOSIVE FINISH ! I walked out of that flat totally drained of all energy .  Had to sit in the pub at the end of the road and slurped a Guinness and scoffed a sandwich . ........ Must try to get to Birmingham one day !

Offline Silver Birch

She then try's to make me eat my own cum. Don't forget I'm tied and she's got my spunk all over her hand, pushing it right by my lips ordering me to eat.  I had to slip out of character to tell her to FUCK OFF!!

:D :D :D