Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trying to find Glasgow East End hooker from early 2000's  (Read 1878 times)

PFKeeeD

It's a long shot but I was frequenting a blonde in the east end with the biggest tits I have ever had or seen. I think she was a 36KK very firm and well supported. She was in her 30's quite pretty. Sometimes wore glasses and was about a size 18/20. Water sports were free and when she went on top she was the noisiest woman I have ever experienced.

I stopped seeing her when I got engaged and am now divorced and would love to find her again. Anyone any ideas?

PFKeeeD

lol. That's a funny thread. I actually know the girls name I'm talking about. But don't want to put it on here as it's not the name she used. Pretty sure I know her surname too. She actually used to do the streets too. Hoping she is still in the game. At the very least some stories would be good

PFKeeeD

Phone Book?

Thanks. I have tried but it is a good idea. Have tried Facebook too but I suspect her surname has changed and her first name is not unique enough to search for only

Offline Clattypats

Thanks. I have tried but it is a good idea. Have tried Facebook too but I suspect her surname has changed and her first name is not unique enough to search for only
Maybe..just maybe, she doesn't want to be found, as many of the girls that chuck it probably don't.. :rolleyes:

Oh, and maybe her surname has changed because she's married with a family and has put the past behind her, a bit like what you should do  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 09:05:14 am by Clattypats »

PFKeeeD

She actually was married some of the time I saw her. She even had a kid (not mine mind). So I'm sure she'd still be up for "select clients". Just hoping to find someone on here that may still be using her to pass on my details. Any big tit lover would remember her. Massive. Firm and she flaunted the fuck out of them lol

Offline Uncle Buck

She actually was married some of the time I saw her. She even had a kid (not mine mind). So I'm sure she'd still be up for "select clients". Just hoping to find someone on here that may still be using her to pass on my details. Any big tit lover would remember her. Massive. Firm and she flaunted the fuck out of them lol

Think moving on should be an option you embrace

Offline AVGscot

Think moving on should be an option you embrace

Take the the advice, get a grip and move on.

Oh and if it's big tittied prossies you like there's this handy little website we all use called adultwork.com you should give it a try.  :hi:

Offline Courtney

about a size 18/20.

...what the?!! :scare:

and when she went on top

...I dread to think...squashed flat as a pancake no doubt. :D :wacko: :bomb:

Yeah move on.....please. :vomit: :dash: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Clattypats

it was early noughties(2000's) yet your sure she would still be up for select clients..what in god's name makes you think this :wacko:

She may well have more kids and be happy with her family life,and wouldn't take to kindly to someone searching Facebook for her(if she is even on it)..Best move on and stop reminiscing...Usually when people can't be found,its for a reason...They DONT want to be found.. :dash:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 09:05:14 am by Clattypats »

PFKeeeD

Perhaps you're all right. I just miss those titties lol. Haven't found any near as big and full since. Cheers

BigIank8212

Did she work as Amanda ? She was amazing