Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unlinx?  (Read 650 times)

Barry78

Alright.

I don't use aw anymore as I got fed up with all the pg scams, false feedbacks,  and emails being read and deleted with no reply (I'm very polite and not graphic in my communications as I know some 'courtesans' get all bent out of shape of you talk about,  you know,  sex and what you are trying to spend your cash on, ie the services they list!) . I digress. 

Been googling and this site,  unlinx,  has spewed out a few locals that aren't on aw,  and I was wondering if anyone had had any experience with the site,  positive or likewise. 

I've put it in regional as the providers I'm looking at,  are in this area,  however I appreciate I'd probably get a bigger response (albeit more generalized) in the main thread..

Anyway, any help appreciated.

B

Offline Billy no mates

I know some 'courtesans' get all bent out of shape of you talk about,  you know,  sex and what you are trying to spend your cash on, ie the services they list!).

This made me smile, its so worryingly true.

Barry78

This made me smile, its so worryingly true.

It's bloody ridiculous. 

You list getting pissed on,  as one of your 'enjoys',  but I can't ask if you spit or swallow?  OK love. I'm as much for suspending reality during a punt,  as anyone else,  but let's not dress this up as anything other than me paying to upload my muck.

Anyway,  this unlinx site seemed to throw up a time waster.  I'll do a review later,  as I a booked her.

B

Offline Billy no mates

I have signed up for it, doesnt seem to be much near me, worth a shot tho :)

Offline steveng1982

If you don't use Aw are there many other places to find girls then.  Pretty new to punting so only really know of that and vivastreet

Offline sxman

If you don't use Aw are there many other places to find girls then.  Pretty new to punting so only really know of that and vivastreet

Not really, AW is the largest and yes it has it's faults and scammers but you learn to spot them easily enough after a while, if your new always do your research on here, there's tons of info here to help, I have never used vivastreet but from reading stuff on here its not that great either.

Just had a look at Unlinx, typed in a location and got 5 hits and 2 of them looked fake, I really do hope that another site will give AW a run for its money one day.