Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Raya' - Southport Thai Massage  (Read 1821 times)

mercedesbenz

External Link/Members Only

1 hour long massage with Raya - £35. She says she's only been working there for 3 weeks. Tiny girl, probably only 5 foot. Stunningly beautiful, and I'm not exaggerating. Lovely personality to boot.

Good massage, with plenty of hints at the fun to be had at the end. Plenty of touching and swipes.

Was offered a handjob, a naked handjob, or body to body. I opted for body to body, even though it expensive, way more than I'd usually pay - just because I had to see her naked.

Excellent body to body massage. Plenty of licking her lovely nipples and feeling her up. Even managed a bit of fingering before I was playfully told off!  69 position with my face in her arse and her paying me plenty of attention. Great handjob to finish.

Hints of more special fun if I see her again. 

Would I return to see Raya. Hell yeah.

Offline santos.23

how much for body to body mate and is she in any of the pics on their website?

mercedesbenz

No pictures on the website, but believe me - she is Beautiful with a capital B. Body to body was very expensive at £80 but at the time I wasn't thinking like an accountant!

Offline oddball37

Did she say how much the hand job and naked hand job was?

mercedesbenz

gingerthom

I assume when extras are paid in places like this its all on top of the basic cost on the massage, so do you pay the reception for the basic massage and then pay the girl directly for any extras?

Offline finnzane

Do you have to book or can you just walk in off the street

mercedesbenz

Pay reception for the massage, then the girl for any extras. No need to book.

Offline JRWK

External Link/Members Only

1 hour long massage with Raya - £35. She says she's only been working there for 3 weeks. Tiny girl, probably only 5 foot. Stunningly beautiful, and I'm not exaggerating. Lovely personality to boot.

Good massage, with plenty of hints at the fun to be had at the end. Plenty of touching and swipes.

Was offered a handjob, a naked handjob, or body to body. I opted for body to body, even though it expensive, way more than I'd usually pay - just because I had to see her naked.

Excellent body to body massage. Plenty of licking her lovely nipples and feeling her up. Even managed a bit of fingering before I was playfully told off!  69 position with my face in her arse and her paying me plenty of attention. Great handjob to finish.

Hints of more special fun if I see her again. 

Would I return to see Raya. Hell yeah.

Agree 100%, just had a 1 hour with Raya, she is beautiful, and has a great massage technique .. I loved the way her hand reached under touching the little fella while doing my back.

I had booked for a 4 hand (something I've always wanted to try) but unfortunately it wasn't ready, so it was either wait, or an hour with so sexy Raya!  With the extra $$ in my pocket not used for the 4 hand I too opted for the rather expensive b2b.. well worth it, she's obviously well skilled at this.

B2B was the expensive option, I think the HJ was 20, and the naked HJ was 50. 

Like MercedesBenz, would I go back?  Hell, yeah!