Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Katie - london  (Read 647 times)

9 review(s) for Cute~Katie (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

will-ow

Earls court area- £80 for 1/2 hr

Address was given quite quickly, which meant i had a good feeling about this one! Easy to get to.Decent size top floor flat. lots of clothes everywhere but does the job.
Shes cute but deffinatly didnt seem 19 (but i think her size she tries to get away with it)

Cute Katie was very smiley and welcoming, her english isn't good so found it a little hard during the punt! However, I had messaged her about a bj, quick fuck finished with CIM. Her BJ skills are not the worst but i wouldnt say they were good either. So i asked if we could fuck (good old missionary  :thumbsup:) She has a nice tight pussy but her noises were a tad too fake for me!  Aware of the time (work) i asked for her to suck me to finish! And she actually got a lot more enthusiastic (possibly because it was ending!!) But this was dampend by her pulling away and me cumming on the floor... not in her mouth like we had agreed!  Her hospitality an personality around the punt were fine... maybe this just aint the job for her!  I'd say neutral but very near negative :thumbsdown:
I probably wont go again

External Link/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only

Offline Royd30

Dying to get my rocks off having failed on plan a and also plan b as was late in the nite decided to give kate a try well I shouldn't have, lovely girl, not the best looking but very pleasant. Believe def not conversant in English but delivered little or no service, listened to music and got it down to a fine art on time wasting, tried anal but she apparently was in pain, who knows,  disappointed but couldn't wait to get out of there.....hope this is enough of feedback for you chaps