Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Platinum x Cindy X - Chelsea/Battersea  (Read 2808 times)

84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Bassman

Platinum Cindy

External Link/Members Only

Comms: very good. Via AW. Emails responded to usually the same day/night. If not the next day. Unless she was away. Arranged the meet with about 3 weeks notice. Tel. No. Given before to text conformation on the day and when in area for the room number.

Location: nice hotel near Chelsea/Battersea. Big bed, sofa.  Good facilities.

£140 for 1hour.

Appearance: Cindy greeted me in the lace one piece lingerie in her profile pics. Looks just like her pictures. Very sexy with curves where you want them.

Offered me a drink to start. She had a selection from soft drinks to JD. Asked if I wanted a shower. I had one before I left to see her so I was good to go. I'd already said I wanted a lapdance/strip. She sat me on the sofa and put on some music. This girl can move. Very sexy dance followed with her teasing my cock with her knee. Lapdance plenty of rubbing and some kissing. Her tits are the best fake tits I've seen/felt. Admittedly there haven't been many.

On to the bed for some more FK then OW. She is really good at blowjobs. Sufficient attention was paid to the balls. Shaft and head whilst caressing my perineum. This is new to me and felt great. She obviously pays attention obviously as every thing I was enjoying were the things she'd keep going back to. Very good. 69 where I played with her pussy and clit. Fingered her a little. More perineum play from her.

Onto to CG. She rides well, slow which I enjoy a lot. She was also surprisingly tight. Had to focus so not to bust my nut too soon. She picked up the pace a little after a bit. Then I motioned to change position and she asked what position and where and then provided a few suggestions and said we can do them all with a cheeky smile. We moved to the sofa for CG there. More bouncing and I was enjoying watching her tits bounce. Eventually on to standing doggy with her kneeling on the sofa. Perfect height for me. I'm usually tip toeing or doing a form of the horse stance (martial arts) lol. Stuck my thumb up her arse for my first ever anal play lol. Surprised how it felt and concentrating on it helped me last longer lol. She was getting into it. Quite vocal and was getting wetter. Eventually bust my nut.

Cleaned up and onto the bed for a massage. After she said that if I was ready we can go again, or just to tell her when I was. I wasn't for some reason, it wasn't happening. May need to invest in some pharmaceutical help for the future. Spoke for a little, had a quick drink and then I asked to check the time as I was sure the hour was up. It was 10mins over. She said not to worry and I still had time for a shower. We spoke a bit, but I had other things I had to to do so got up and showered. A little bit more of a chat and left around 25mins over, paying before I left.

Excellent punt. Best I've been to yet. The whole hotel thing was new to me and I was slightly worried before hand. But I just walked in already knowing where the lifts where (some of that pre punt preparation right there lol) and made my way straight to them.

I will see her again. Would like to try a duo with her and another.

Offline nigel4498

Platinum Cindy

External Link/Members Only

I will see her again. Would like to try a duo with her and another.
I had a duo with Cindy and Michelle Independent last year and would highly recommend.
I had hoped to have a solo punt with Cindy but booking so far ahead is just not possible for me now. I do keep an eye on her profile that she may have a last minute cancellation but no luck so far this year.
I have noticed that she seems to have had a lot of holidays this year too that seems to have limited her availability.

maxjabby

Great to see Cindy is still performing well. Must try and see her before the years out

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. Was OW your choice?

On another issue raised, you may wish to try sildenafil - 50g pill is usually enough.  :hi:

Online Bassman

Thanks for the review. Was OW your choice?

On another issue raised, you may wish to try sildenafil - 50g pill is usually enough.  :hi:

Thanks for the advice. Will look it up. I take it it is a prescription job?

Yes OW was my choice.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the advice. Will look it up. I take it it is a prescription job?

Yes OW was my choice.

Thanks for clarifying on OW. Going on other reviews, she does definitely offer OWO.

You need some sort of prescription, but don't need to see a doctor - do it all online at External Link/Members Only

It's in discreet packaging, but recorded delivery, so if you have a nosy missus, you may wish to get them to send it to your office/elsewhere.

Otherwise, you'll have to go either to your doctor or a pharmacy like Asda.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 12:03:10 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Bartolomeo

Nice to hear you had a great time...Cindy is always good fun!

Offline webpunter

Looking at the links, Adele4U has made a re-appearance.  C/W test results on gallery ...

Offline paul_2407

Thanks for the Intel webpunter